Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

Willowspell
!! Am honoured HAHA doing good, just flooded with school work and commissions rn sweats;;
Btw do you mean something similar to this? I can def colour in that style it’s time consuming and fun LOL
Tho my current chibi styles are like... my most recent WIPs here

User ImageUser Image

EDIT: please consider my friend's RLC here
she's underpricing and deserves more love ssssssh

SORRY 'BOUT THE LATE REPLY!!! I have to work 4 consecutive days this week. Two more days left...< _ >
You must be busy with all that going on! XD I wish I could do a few commissions myself, but I lose interest so fast- OTL
Yes! It's somewhat similar to that. = w= But even softer. Haha, I suck at describing things. It does look incredibly time consuming. emo
I love your WIPs! emotion_kirakira The first character looks like a skater from Yuri on Ice!! * A*

Oh man, I do love your friend's chibis...BUT I am slightly confused. @ A@
On their RLC info page, Type C are full chibis, right? I'm confused since the example is a chibi bust. lol

Giyoo
LMAO alsakjdlkjad you're too kind- emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm
wait I did him twice?? RIP I only remember I did him once-the one time I did non-chibi o(-( ;;;
but nahh he's such a precious kiddo hhhnn // and oh yea! I remember him too! Another adorable boy of yours <33
I don't mind either honestly! Totally up to you huffs 8^)))))

AUGH, sorry for the late reply! OTL
You def did him twice LOL The first one was a base mini-chibi, which turned out SO freaking adorable. ; _ ; But I lost it- 'Cause the external hard-drive it was on- Went kaput. I'm still shook from losing it.
I'M GLAD THAT YOU LIKE HIM TOO THO- LEMME FILL UP A FORM AND SEND YOU A PM REAL QUICK. B ] TBH, I still want a chub of Cecil tho...I... emotion_facepalm Would you be okay with 2 chibis????

Shoujo Vampire

Hiya! Consider me for RLC? heart

Trash

Purinii
Willowspell
!! Am honoured HAHA doing good, just flooded with school work and commissions rn sweats;;
Btw do you mean something similar to this? I can def colour in that style it’s time consuming and fun LOL
Tho my current chibi styles are like... my most recent WIPs here

User ImageUser Image

EDIT: please consider my friend's RLC here
she's underpricing and deserves more love ssssssh

SORRY 'BOUT THE LATE REPLY!!! I have to work 4 consecutive days this week. Two more days left...< _ >
You must be busy with all that going on! XD I wish I could do a few commissions myself, but I lose interest so fast- OTL
Yes! It's somewhat similar to that. = w= But even softer. Haha, I suck at describing things. It does look incredibly time consuming. emo
I love your WIPs! emotion_kirakira The first character looks like a skater from Yuri on Ice!! * A*

Oh man, I do love your friend's chibis...BUT I am slightly confused. @ A@
On their RLC info page, Type C are full chibis, right? I'm confused since the example is a chibi bust. lol

Yee it's a full chibi! You can email her & ask to make sure haha
omg //pats you
you've worked harrrrd
also it's Yuzuru LMAO Yuri is! not! based on him tho their styles are v.v. different- but ice skating boys yeeeee heart
Purinii

Are you still looking?
Maybe consider me for
RLC 3nodding

Direct samples below!

Sparkling Fatcat

Purinii

no worries! OH I REMEMBER RIP MY TURD MEMORY SORRY LAKSJDLKJ- emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm
Oh no! No worries, I'll just send you the piece over whilst we discussed 8^))))) You can always pm me here or note me @dA/email me for any piece(s) I did for you!
and huffs ofc !!
Feel free to note via dA/email me with the form from the RLCinfo whenever you feel like before we proceed any further!
I think gaia doesn't allow rlc discussion anywhere including pm x _x;;;
Let me know when and where you've sent!

Invisible Gekko

Purinii

hi! id love to draw for you! here's my gallery: https://www.instagram.com/opall.art/
I don't have prices listed yet, but let me know if my art catches your eye! RLC

Bunny

hello !
i'm not sure if you're still looking or if my style would be something you'd go for but!!
i'll just leave this here anyway n__n
here's my rlc info
let me know if you have any questions 4laugh
thank you for looking!
Purinii

I have RLC available here, if you'd like to check it out~
I actually drew you once before, but it's been years haha
I believe it was under the username Aseliina?

Pup

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces