Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Phantom

ninja Hello. ninja

I need Art for my novel. I will need a draft for a possible cover of the book and perhaps some portraits of some key characters. I will also need some art representing Faction Symbols, Species and other things.

I will need Landscape drawings of Alien worlds. Some will be arid, some will be filled with cities, others will be forests, others will be snow lands, others will be charred, grey lands.

I will pay with real money (or I can pay with gaia currency, if that is preferable.)

Unsealed Phantom

Accursed Widow

32,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
What kind of portraits are you looking for?

Unsealed Phantom

Your Baconess
What kind of portraits are you looking for?

Full body for species.

Bust for characters.

They will be aliens and I would have to describe them in detail for you.

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lorenzaccio

I haven't got any alien examples or cityscapes (and besides my art style might be wrong for the project) so I personally will have to pass. But good luck in your art search. smile

Sparkly Sex Symbol

rlc info here!

I don't have any landscape drawings, but I can definitely take a crack at your characters if you have some examples of what they look like/descriptions.

Unsealed Phantom

sachi desu
rlc info here!

I don't have any landscape drawings, but I can definitely take a crack at your characters if you have some examples of what they look like/descriptions.

I'm sorry. Although I like your art, your style is not what I am looking for.

Thank you anyway.
I have multiple art styles that I work in ranging from very anime to more realistic and painterly. You can check out my professional website. If you are interested, you can either PM me on here, or my e-mail is listed on my website.

Charitable Millionaire

12,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Im not questing anything and gold isn't worth anything to me.
I draw to pass time. I sell chibis that are 25Gold to 150Gold.
All gold gets donated to a charity of my choice.
So feel free to purchase one from me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's a Sample
User Image
Lorenzaccio
ninja Hello. ninja

I need Art for my novel. I will need a draft for a possible cover of the book and perhaps some portraits of some key characters. I will also need some art representing Faction Symbols, Species and other things.

I will need Landscape drawings of Alien worlds. Some will be arid, some will be filled with cities, others will be forests, others will be snow lands, others will be charred, grey lands.

I will pay with real money (or I can pay with gaia currency, if that is preferable.)

Hi!
I'm a graphic designer and I would love to do the art representing the faction symbols, species et al and I can also do portraits for some of the key characters smile Here's the links to my Behance and dA

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff