Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pro Garbage

would you be interested in chibis?
Dragon_Kitty
So I have items or whatever. I don't ever use this site except to roleplay, and given I've had folks kinda disappear on me... I'm mostly concerned with art.

That said, I've got so much damn crap I'm not using, and even the band which I am... I'd prefer art, and maybe you want it? It won't let me show that in my inventory, so for the sake of "I probably have this expensive and wanted item" I'll post my laurels and anklets.

Also... if you're good enough, and you're interested, I have the Golden Laurels and Winged Anklets I'm happy to let go of. I don't use them and I like my avatar as-is, for what little use I get out of her. She's cute but... she's an avatar.

So! Offers, links, suggestions, prices? Let me know.

What I'm looking to be drawn:
A few things. One is my OC, who has references. Another is a new OC who sadly LACKS references. A third is a fan hopeful that's basically just me and Captain America. Nothing sexy. Just I adore that man.

Much love. <3

And if you have wishlists, let me know. My inventory is too big to list the items I *do* have. But I've got a nice chunk.

Also there's actually no Black Milk, but if you wanna share pictures of how awesome your leggings are I can totally do that.
I'm very interested! Here are some samples sht please do pm me if interested! Please!

Beanut's Pardner

Sexy Vampire

http://sta.sh/2b51a6wa6e6
idk if you like my art hhhh
I have a bribe shop if you wanna look at the samples there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff