Is this request to draw your avatar?

Well, that, too.

Indulgent Consumer

Dragon_Kitty
Boba Connoisseur
Dragon_Kitty

Well, that, too.

Would you be intetested in my art? I have a Sig linked tumblr with samples.

Maybe I missed it, but I'm not sure what's being requested to be drawn. I'm on mobile so its a bit hard to read

Bargoyle's Waifu

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Boba Connoisseur
Dragon_Kitty
Boba Connoisseur
Dragon_Kitty

Well, that, too.

Would you be intetested in my art? I have a Sig linked tumblr with samples.

Maybe I missed it, but I'm not sure what's being requested to be drawn. I'm on mobile so its a bit hard to read

I'm also a derp. I've got two characters I'd love drawn (well, a few). One is an OC of which I don't have any references (except a few things I can grab off the web), and the others I do have references done already. Mostly OC's, I rarely care about my avi.

Sorry it wasn't clear. I am a huge derp. I work at a prison. My days are long and fry my brain.

Indulgent Consumer

Dragon_Kitty

Could I see them before deciding if I want to draw them? Also, a prison? Sure sounds tough. What do you do?

Bargoyle's Waifu

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Boba Connoisseur
Dragon_Kitty

Could I see them before deciding if I want to draw them? Also, a prison? Sure sounds tough. What do you do?

'Course, sugar.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qete3saqdnhn7w5/Day%20and%20Ace.jpg?dl=0 That's the little lady I want drawn, for my OC. Outfit would be a bit different, but generally that same idea. If not her, the gentleman, certainly. Integral character and all.

I work as a mental health counselor. Long days. Mostly administration and all that. Being a supervisor is never as glamorous as they make it appear on TV (TV LIED TO ME).
Just checking back- if I haven't heard back from you yet should I assume that you're not interested in my style? I'd be very interested in drawing your OC and her male companion as well if you're looking for a couples piece! If you're not into my art though I understand. I'd just like a confirmation either way :]

Bargoyle's Waifu

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sesshirou
Just checking back- if I haven't heard back from you yet should I assume that you're not interested in my style? I'd be very interested in drawing your OC and her male companion as well if you're looking for a couples piece! If you're not into my art though I understand. I'd just like a confirmation either way :]

Ah! Forgive my scattered brain. That was rude of me and I apologize.

Your work is quite good, but not really my style, I think. I'm less of an anime-type person. But as stated, it really is good. I appreciate your interest : )

Indulgent Consumer

Dragon_Kitty
Boba Connoisseur
Dragon_Kitty

'Course, sugar.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qete3saqdnhn7w5/Day and Ace.jpg?dl=0 That's the little lady I want drawn, for my OC. Outfit would be a bit different, but generally that same idea. If not her, the gentleman, certainly. Integral character and all.

I work as a mental health counselor. Long days. Mostly administration and all that. Being a supervisor is never as glamorous as they make it appear on TV (TV LIED TO ME).

Doesn't look too difficult, I was concerned I'd get tossed something I wasn't expecting at all. lol

Also, tv always lies. Do you enjoy your job though? I think most people who go into a counseling type of field enjoy what they do to a degree
that's totally understandable! everyone has their preferences :] I appreciate the response! Otherwise I just keep checking back and am confused and disappointed lol but I wish you all the luck with your request!

Bargoyle's Waifu

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Boba Connoisseur

Doesn't look too difficult, I was concerned I'd get tossed something I wasn't expecting at all. lol

Also, tv always lies. Do you enjoy your job though? I think most people who go into a counseling type of field enjoy what they do to a degree

Oh! I try never to blindside people. To a degree, of course, haha. The only difference is I might have her as a bit more... sad, I guess. And with the hoodie baggier and slumped around her. Something to that effect, hanging off her arms.

I enjoy it most days. Every day presents a different challenge. We had a dude flush his mattress down the toilet today. Not even kidding. Flushed it. I couldn't even believe it.

Adorable Trash

I'd like to do art for ya ! yum_puddi

http://puu.sh/g07wJ/c0aaef79bf.jpg

http://puu.sh/fWihT/88a938adf4.jpg

http://puu.sh/g07Bw/355a813a16.jpg

Trying to get back The Lusty Scoundrel, Cloud, Wind Security Blanket, and Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans

** Also trying to get 300-400 Bil for account **

Indulgent Consumer

Dragon_Kitty
Boba Connoisseur

Oh! I try never to blindside people. To a degree, of course, haha. The only difference is I might have her as a bit more... sad, I guess. And with the hoodie baggier and slumped around her. Something to that effect, hanging off her arms.

I enjoy it most days. Every day presents a different challenge. We had a dude flush his mattress down the toilet today. Not even kidding. Flushed it. I couldn't even believe it.

Sorta like falling off her shoulders? Like slumping off right? I don't mind trying it, wanna toss out more of an idea and we can work something out? My fullbodies are 100 bil min. couples would be at least double that. If that's too much I can do halfbodies at 60 bil a person as well

Tiny Fashionista

18,450 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Here are some great artists! heart
User Image
Art by Deerie Os <3
User Image
Art by Mykaeru <3
User Image
Art by Smittenrainbowkitten <3

Bargoyle's Waifu

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Boba Connoisseur
Dragon_Kitty
Boba Connoisseur

Sorta like falling off her shoulders? Like slumping off right? I don't mind trying it, wanna toss out more of an idea and we can work something out? My fullbodies are 100 bil min. couples would be at least double that. If that's too much I can do halfbodies at 60 bil a person as well

I'm on board with that. Just an individual, full. I'd be cool with that price.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff