Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Cultist

Kiddlet
x

; A ; You darn hard worker you. //hugs

D:
        I would die. I can't not watch things on the net.
        I can't.

God I love hearing of things you like watching.
        They are always amazing and horrible.
        Mostly amazing tho.

WHAT. He was in a TV Show! xD
        Also
        If you read, you will spoiler yourself, don't do it. Resist temptation!

Centaura's Queen

cori chama

Nah man it's just that getting up at 5am is killing me haha I'm surprised I haven't died already. I've been better this year than most others.

I feel that way about music omg.
But I don't watch much tv >: I'm so quickly bored.

I KNOW.
I am the queen of b-grade syfy flicks.
I do watch some s**t simply because it's mind blowing tho if that justifies my life any.

I have such a boner for sci-fi / western tho I don't know how since the only other thing in that vein
YES I AM OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THIS sobs grossly I've watched and liked was Firefly and that's hardly enough to kickstart a love of an entire genre.

Centaura's Queen

Random Rhapsody

WOW RAN WAY TO MESS UP A QUOTE I didn't even see this sdfkjshfkjshf

Yeah, I probably will tell you :c I didn't want to send you a shitty story and then just rant everywhere though that would have been douchey. It's nothing serious it's just insecure drama.

DID YOU WIN THO this is the real question.

Holy shitttttttttt that is a lot of money I'm so proud of you you're doing so well !! What's the comic concept ?
Kiddlet
Random Rhapsody

WOW RAN WAY TO MESS UP A QUOTE I didn't even see this sdfkjshfkjshf

Yeah, I probably will tell you :c I didn't want to send you a shitty story and then just rant everywhere though that would have been douchey. It's nothing serious it's just insecure drama.

DID YOU WIN THO this is the real question.

Holy shitttttttttt that is a lot of money I'm so proud of you you're doing so well !! What's the comic concept ?

Shut up! IM CREATIVE!

Its always nice to talk about it though <3
Tis what i am here for :')

YES i did it took me a few shots but oh god it melted in my mouth and UHGHHHH

Thank you! whee I hope all goes well :'D
Its about a boy who gets bitten by a dog and gets sick, his sister goes to get something to wipe the wound but finds nothing but baby wipes even though they shouldnt be put on open cuts. Once she does anyway he becomes a 'were baby' at night and attacks the town and such.
This should be really good experience since I will need to draw backgrounds, a bald baby character and all different angles and such @_@
I hope all goes well! :'D

Means a lot that you are proud whee

Centaura's Queen

Random Rhapsody

No, I'm creative mad

I know c:
It was just stuff tho.
I am okay I just need a nap haha.

DOES IT TASTE LIKE LINDT ?
Ungggggg Iva sent me a box of s**t yesterday. Candy and hot chocolates and stuff. I haven't eaten any I'm just staring at it.

Oh wow that is a really strange plot. How long is the comic ? Also that is a pretty good rate oh yes you will get to Disneyland in no time !!

I am always proud when my friends are successful and there is no doubt you are winning at this 4laugh
Kiddlet
Random Rhapsody

No, I'm creative mad

I know c:
It was just stuff tho.
I am okay I just need a nap haha.

DOES IT TASTE LIKE LINDT ?
Ungggggg Iva sent me a box of s**t yesterday. Candy and hot chocolates and stuff. I haven't eaten any I'm just staring at it.

Oh wow that is a really strange plot. How long is the comic ? Also that is a pretty good rate oh yes you will get to Disneyland in no time !!

I am always proud when my friends are successful and there is no doubt you are winning at this 4laugh

Speaking of naps ive been taking them a lot more lately (which means ive maybe taken 3 in the last few months but still) and Im much less psycho for the most part!

IT KINDA DID! I had so much Lindt for christmas gonk oh man how i miss it.
Thats so sweet of him! like SO sweet! heart
You are very lucky whee

I'm not sure how long it is yet but i believe he mentioned it wouldn't be that long.
Yea it wouldnt normally be my thing but I'm really trying to push my comfort zone and stuff.
DISNEYLANDHOLYSHITICANTWAIT But I can't begin saving for that until i have a few more things done like thos elittle adventures Ngan planned for us and stuff.
Hopefully when i get a real job i will be able to start throwing chunks of cash in there and stare at it for years until i throw it all away on some ridiculous mickey mouse hat AND REGRET NOTHING <3

AICHAAAAA emotion_awesome you make me do the smiling~
P.S: Please let me know what you'd like drawn so i can do a sketch while i wait for a reply from my commission thinger.
PREASHHHHHHH <3

Centaura's Queen

Random Rhapsody

SORRY I went to make something to eat and ended up peeing and feeding the cat and rolling around and eventually making a pudding up because idk if I'll be hungry by the time I finish cooking.

I am glad that you are learning to take naps ! They are super useful tbh especially if you have a lot to do c:

Omfg I love Lindt but it's so stupidly expensive. The supermarket had a deal on where these Lindt bears were half price and you got one free so now I have Lindt for the first time since Easter and I don't want to eat it ;___; (That's what I think of when I hear "melts in mouth" is the connection there.)
YEAH he is super amazing. He sent me these sunglasses with holographic eyes on them and a plastic skeleton goblet and also a tote bag and lollipops that are stuck on the ends of plastic skeleton hands and feet sjdfjsf he knows me so well. AND DID YOU SEE the art Cori got me ??
It was nice to get a box of things c: I will send s**t back when I have the money.

Oh that's good, because while it's a novel concept, comics are exhausting and I would hate to see you burn out ! /paranoid worry @ u
Disneyland is a totally do-able goal okay !! What kind of things does she have planned ?
(Also I still have that badge I bought you for you the first time I went.) (I found it the other day.) (I had put it in my closet in a box all on its own lmao.)

But I only tell you the truth ? I: I am legit so proud of you for pursuing this ! All my bros want to earn money this way but you are the only one who has made real progress c:

UHHH actually I have a really specific scene in mind is that okay ??
Kiddlet
Random Rhapsody

SORRY I went to make something to eat and ended up peeing and feeding the cat and rolling around and eventually making a pudding up because idk if I'll be hungry by the time I finish cooking.

I am glad that you are learning to take naps ! They are super useful tbh especially if you have a lot to do c:

Omfg I love Lindt but it's so stupidly expensive. The supermarket had a deal on where these Lindt bears were half price and you got one free so now I have Lindt for the first time since Easter and I don't want to eat it ;___; (That's what I think of when I hear "melts in mouth" is the connection there.)
YEAH he is super amazing. He sent me these sunglasses with holographic eyes on them and a plastic skeleton goblet and also a tote bag and lollipops that are stuck on the ends of plastic skeleton hands and feet sjdfjsf he knows me so well. AND DID YOU SEE the art Cori got me ??
It was nice to get a box of things c: I will send s**t back when I have the money.

Oh that's good, because while it's a novel concept, comics are exhausting and I would hate to see you burn out ! /paranoid worry @ u
Disneyland is a totally do-able goal okay !! What kind of things does she have planned ?
(Also I still have that badge I bought you for you the first time I went.) (I found it the other day.) (I had put it in my closet in a box all on its own lmao.)

But I only tell you the truth ? I: I am legit so proud of you for pursuing this ! All my bros want to earn money this way but you are the only one who has made real progress c:

UHHH actually I have a really specific scene in mind is that okay ??

It's fine i have been stuck in the endless whirl of 'doing stuff' before.
It's on crazy ride but brings you right back!

Yea and i should have coffee before them so i am energised and such!
I still feel weird about them for the most part though D:

Lindt bears.. i dont think i know of such a magnificent beast @_@
BAH! Thats so awesome dude! Really im so glad to hear that its so so cool xD <3

He seems like a nice guy so i doubt the deadlines will be too tight (i hope). We have talked a bit and he seems real understanding and I think we can talk out any worries.
Ma hopefully this goes through im getting pretty excited to try my best on it xD

*breathes heavily* it is so my life goal right now heart
Well i need to pick out of the crane machine the adventures but so far i have picked out A trip to the hot springs and Rock climbing, plus we are gonna go to this mini festival they have every year round here and also watch Paranorman so this month is a money guzzler xD

I remember that you got me that badge sometimes and it makes me feel bad and happy. bad cause you know why but happy cause its so sweet and honestly im starting to think one day im going to be fine with you giving it to me. be it mail or in person heart
But seriously i remember randomly sometimes and it makes me smile heart

You're gonna make me cry LOL. I try so hard im so glad its paying off every now and then ;_;
You are such a big reason about why i am where i am artistically <3

YES. All the better to try my best with!
PM it to me since its real specific I will probably wanna make sure i don;t lsot the description smile

Centaura's Queen

Random Rhapsody

I'm also really easily distracted lmao
But yes I am back now.

Yes ! It doesn't work for me tho by the time I finish my coffee it's kicked in haha I am a slow drinker.
It's okay. You will get over that when you get old and can't get through the day without passing out with exhaustion.

They're just like those little Lindt bunnies you get around Easter, but in the shape of teddy bears. I've never seen them before either !
Yes 4laugh Omnom it all looks so good though I want to eat it allllll. Last time he sent me this expensive box of chocolates with different fillings and s**t and skjdhfkjshf omfg I use the box for my phone chargers now haha.

Well it would be silly to have super tight deadlines because of how much work goes into a single comic page from sketch to colour completion. Let me know how this goes I am very curious to hear ??
I think that you could probably sell single page comics or something you know I know I enjoy getting them a lot <3

8D When you go, make sure you have the money to have a meal in Goofy's Kitchen okay ??
Oh s**t that's a complicated way to get it what if you can't get them all out in time what will she do then ?? And yes, expensive month this month ! But that's okay. It sounds like there will be loads of fun to be had I'm so happy for you <3

Don't feel bad bro I have never once held it against you. Like, straight up, I swear to God, I have never once even for a moment had negative feelings about how you feel about this subject. But I still have it. And I think that is worth saying c: And one day it would be nice to give it to you !

rofl with all my muscled bald dudes right that's how I helped you improve rofl heart
I don't think that I could have had so much to do with it though c: You always managed to pull off everything I asked for. I think it's just natural talent tbh

NOT THAT SPECIFIC but I had a scene in mind which is more specific than I usually get ??
Kiddlet
Random Rhapsody

I'm also really easily distracted lmao
But yes I am back now.

Yes ! It doesn't work for me tho by the time I finish my coffee it's kicked in haha I am a slow drinker.
It's okay. You will get over that when you get old and can't get through the day without passing out with exhaustion.

They're just like those little Lindt bunnies you get around Easter, but in the shape of teddy bears. I've never seen them before either !
Yes 4laugh Omnom it all looks so good though I want to eat it allllll. Last time he sent me this expensive box of chocolates with different fillings and s**t and skjdhfkjshf omfg I use the box for my phone chargers now haha.

Well it would be silly to have super tight deadlines because of how much work goes into a single comic page from sketch to colour completion. Let me know how this goes I am very curious to hear ??
I think that you could probably sell single page comics or something you know I know I enjoy getting them a lot <3

8D When you go, make sure you have the money to have a meal in Goofy's Kitchen okay ??
Oh s**t that's a complicated way to get it what if you can't get them all out in time what will she do then ?? And yes, expensive month this month ! But that's okay. It sounds like there will be loads of fun to be had I'm so happy for you <3

Don't feel bad bro I have never once held it against you. Like, straight up, I swear to God, I have never once even for a moment had negative feelings about how you feel about this subject. But I still have it. And I think that is worth saying c: And one day it would be nice to give it to you !

rofl with all my muscled bald dudes right that's how I helped you improve rofl heart
I don't think that I could have had so much to do with it though c: You always managed to pull off everything I asked for. I think it's just natural talent tbh

NOT THAT SPECIFIC but I had a scene in mind which is more specific than I usually get ??

I am scribbling for you smile
So any long awaited replies may be due to that.

Pass out from exhaustion, wake up psychotic. Nice to know thats gonna happen rofl

Love those bunnies they are the most high class of high class.
Do you know cadbury creamy eggs? Oh my god they MAKE easter.

OMG mum got me my birthday present and wrapped it in a chocolate box. I DIDNT TELL YOU I DONT THINK. MAYBE.
TICKETS TO GO SEE PINK IN CONCERT!
I thought they sold out and i was so crushed but oh my god i was so excited i almsot threw up xD

Yea exactly I'm sure he'd understand.
I'll keep you updated! ^_^
That would be fun, but normally i find people looking for specific things and offer. Maybe when i have some samples of comics up itll make people interested~

I DIDNT KNOW OF GOOFYS KITCHEN I WANT TO BE THERE NOW gonk
What was it like? what did you get?

Try time and time again until my tears drown them out D:
ITS REALLY HARD!
Yea im sure imma have heaps of fun whee

I'm glad <3
Really glad you understand me so well and care so much <3

Yes xD I need to learn how to do muscle men PROPERLY but even attempting them is only cause of you xD
Thank you aicha whee

I like this scene, hopefully i can pull it off is all.
Really wanna try and make something you will like a lot.
OH and i forgot to reply but that art of your OC is lovely! really really well done! heart

Centaura's Queen

Random Rhapsody

Now you see why no one wants to grow up. It's like a living hell.

******** yes they are literally my once-a-year treat I wish people would notice this and buy them for me.
OMFG I love thoooose. The chocolate ones lhjfsdkjhfskjf /drools

OH s**t you did not mention that I just remember how crushed you were when they sold out ! Best mother ever wowowow thumbs up. When is the concert ?
(Throwing up would have ruined the mood gj on avoiding that.)

This is also a good way to do it ! But there are lots of people who won't advertise and just browse c: You are doing fine aha I just have a boner for comics as we all know.

I am the best at telling you useless facts cool
I actually bailed really early tbh and got basically nothing. I was alone, and Disneyland is a really uncomfortable place to be on your own in general. People always go "Oh, just you ? I'm so sorry !" and stuff. And when the characters come around and hang out everyone just STARES and I kind of just had a glass of rum and coke and a piece of pie and bolted the ******** out of there.
But it will be an amazing place if you have someone with you you will have so much fun !

Of course it's hard it's a crane game she did it on purpose scream (She is an evil genius.)

You do them fine <3 You will be amazing at everything by the time we are done, I promise.

I like everything you draw a lot ;___; I'm sorry that I don't show it but I do. You are one of my favourite artists ever even ignoring the fact we are friends you know.
Kiddlet
Random Rhapsody

Now you see why no one wants to grow up. It's like a living hell.

******** yes they are literally my once-a-year treat I wish people would notice this and buy them for me.
OMFG I love thoooose. The chocolate ones lhjfsdkjhfskjf /drools

OH s**t you did not mention that I just remember how crushed you were when they sold out ! Best mother ever wowowow thumbs up. When is the concert ?
(Throwing up would have ruined the mood gj on avoiding that.)

This is also a good way to do it ! But there are lots of people who won't advertise and just browse c: You are doing fine aha I just have a boner for comics as we all know.

I am the best at telling you useless facts cool
I actually bailed really early tbh and got basically nothing. I was alone, and Disneyland is a really uncomfortable place to be on your own in general. People always go "Oh, just you ? I'm so sorry !" and stuff. And when the characters come around and hang out everyone just STARES and I kind of just had a glass of rum and coke and a piece of pie and bolted the ******** out of there.
But it will be an amazing place if you have someone with you you will have so much fun !

Of course it's hard it's a crane game she did it on purpose scream (She is an evil genius.)

You do them fine <3 You will be amazing at everything by the time we are done, I promise.

I like everything you draw a lot ;___; I'm sorry that I don't show it but I do. You are one of my favourite artists ever even ignoring the fact we are friends you know.

I am eating chinese food. yum yum yum.

I KNOW THEY ARE SO GOOD AND IT FEELS LIKE NOT EVERYONE KNOWS THIS.

Oh well it was both mum and dad but i say mum since she was hyping it up for ages about how i was gonna love the present and omg was she right xD
August <3

Good point i should put more effort into my own self promoting. Apart from the site its not really...there xD

I can see what you mean, that place is really based around you saying to someone else "LOOK AT THAT! OMG NOW LOOK AT THAT!"

Ugh she is!

YOU DO SHOW IT!
But i always wanna amaze you, dude D: <3
and as amazing as i find that and as hard to believe as it is, i appreciate it and believe it all the same xD
Thank you aicha whee
Enough compliments though i feel like im fishing for them now holy s**t LOL xD But you have made me very happy ty ty <3

Centaura's Queen

Random Rhapsody

Holy s**t do I love Chinese food. Jealous.

BUT HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT ??? They will be selling them soon though. They were selling Christmas s**t before Halloween, so.

Dude that doesn't at all change the epicness of that gift your parents are amazing. I'm so happy for you <3
August is a long way away try not to explode with excitement okay.

But despite that you're doing really well, so self promoting might not be necessary at this point c:

lmao okay I will not compliment you any more.
But you don't have to really try at all <3 I don't want you to feel pressured :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff