Samples : User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Prices : Digital Rainbow
Anything else : Jasmine

Centaura's Queen

No ty c:

That first sample is super cute though ! It looks really well put together omg.
Kiddlet
Random Rhapsody
dramallama

I'm trying to work on the story you wanted now.

I talked to Adrian and she gave me some more ideas about the festival since I was really floundering and I still am.

So when I finish the draft I'm going to break protocol and send it to you because that way if you don't like it or I have the wrong idea then there is no harm done c: I don't mind if a draft is a piece of s**t -- it happens a lot -- but I will be angry and upset if I edit it up and you draw for me and then it's like "Oh well this isn't quite what I wanted :c" because that is just 100% failure.
Do you understand ??
So what, if its not what i want i can ask for another situation? emotion_awesome If i were more horrible of a person i could manipulate this loophole very well~

Centaura's Queen

Random Rhapsody

Well yeah pretty much.

This is a fact that was on the table all along tho why are you stating it like it's new talk2hand

Alien Cultist

Kiddlet
x

Cause Olivia's face expressions are the best. Ok.
        heart
Kiddlet
Random Rhapsody

Well yeah pretty much.

This is a fact that was on the table all along tho why are you stating it like it's new talk2hand
You put so much effort in, id never do that <3

HOW ARE YOU LADY?

Centaura's Queen

Random Rhapsody

Of course not. I'm such a fool.

I'm okay now. I ranted at Friar over things and I have tonight off idk I should sleep or something but I'm just so borrrrrrrrrrrred.

Also hungry again.

How are you.

cori chama

But who is she.
Kiddlet
Random Rhapsody

Of course not. I'm such a fool.

I'm okay now. I ranted at Friar over things and I have tonight off idk I should sleep or something but I'm just so borrrrrrrrrrrred.

Also hungry again.

How are you.

If you need to rant again Im definitely here to listen
And i WANT to know whats up, you know? <3

I spent a couple minutes trying to get chocolate out of that crane machine ngan got me. All alone in my house with blaring carnivl music as i try time and time again to get a chocolate.
WORTH IT <3

I'm pretty darn good.
I'm doing good with commissions right now smile
And if all goes well i may be illustrating this comic for someone and get $45 per page for it! :'D
YAY! Good experience, good money heart

And i get to reply to a PM i see from someone *whisper* i think its you heart

Alien Cultist

Kiddlet
x

User Image
        She is amazing.

She is probably more known to people (and specifically me) as being #13 on the show HOUSE.

Centaura's Queen

cori chama

Was she lesbian in like the last season ?

I stopped watching House years before it ended emo

I don't remember her being that hot tho what happened.

Alien Cultist

Kiddlet
x

She was in a random few episodes in the last season (and yes still a total lesbian~) but she took her leave like in the beginning?

I totally started watching it years after it started showing. emo
        If you ever get bored tho I recommend it, cause it got interesting (still very good) in the later seasons.

She is always hot. Shhh.
        lol

Centaura's Queen

cori chama

Cori your lesbian crush is showing surprised

I dunno, I really only liked the original cast. I think I stopped watching when House fell in love with Wilson's girlfriend or something ? Or ... something about Chase and a stripper.

Wooooooow but dvds are so expensive and my next quest is The Adventures Of Brisco County Jr and Arachnoquake and Pirahnaconda.

Alien Cultist

Kiddlet
x

redface
        lol

OMG.
        I LOVED THAT EPISODE.
        You stopped at the place where most people stop 3nodding

This is why I love the internet.
        twisted

I have never heard of any of that, but it all sounds like you. heart

Centaura's Queen

cori chama

I think I came in just after that because there was a crash and he had amnesia ?? There were a lot of weeks when I just crashed before it even came on tv so by the time I had my sleep under control I had missed almost an entire season >:

BUT I CAN NOT because. Of reasons. I have no words to say about this siiiiiiigh.

Uhmm Arachnoquake is about giant spiders attacking New Orleans, and Pirahnaconda is about a snake that eats people and is referred to as the sequel to Sharktopus. Sith is the best he gives me the names of all the awesome syfy flicks I never get.
The Adventures Of Brisco County Jr is a show from my childhood that starred Bruce Campbell. I remember basically nothing about it but I think it's something that needs to be in my life right now. I don't want to read up on it in case of spoilers but sdkfhksjhfskfh siudfhsf ??
talk2hand im not heartbroken. not ONEEE bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff