Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiddlet
it's very goffick, just like everything else I like.

How long is it ?
just above my knee i think.
yours?

Centaura's Queen

Random Rhapsody
Kiddlet

How long is it ?
yours?

Mine is ankle length rofl I know my assets, and my legs are not one of them.
Kiddlet
Random Rhapsody
Kiddlet

How long is it ?
yours?

i see some people with ankel length skirts around quite a bit lately and wonder if i could pull them off, i dont think so though cause i am tiny.
Same goes for tall/long boots.
but its fine long skirts arent really my thing, yet at least. nor are short skirts but hopefully i will be less shy about it.

I dont think im going to finish this ^_^"

Centaura's Queen

Random Rhapsody
Kiddlet
Random Rhapsody
Kiddlet

How long is it ?
yours?

i see some people with ankel length skirts around quite a bit lately and wonder if i could pull them off, i dont think so though cause i am tiny.
Same goes for tall/long boots.
but its fine long skirts arent really my thing, yet at least. nor are short skirts but hopefully i will be less shy about it.

I dont think im going to finish this ^_^"

My calves are too big for tall boots fml I want a pair so bad but they never zip up. It's not even that I'm fat okay it's that it's all the walking / standing I do at work has ******** me up.

I don't think there's anything to be shy about though unless you're giving panty shots.

I am saddened that you will not finish it that is v perfect and exactly what I was thinking of heart
Kiddlet

My calves are too big for tall boots fml I want a pair so bad but they never zip up. It's not even that I'm fat okay it's that it's all the walking / standing I do at work has ******** me up.

I don't think there's anything to be shy about though unless you're giving panty shots.

I am saddened that you will not finish it that is v perfect and exactly what I was thinking of heart
D:
docs are good but expensive, i have 2 pairs, 1 from a birthday gift from my group of friends and another cause it was on sale and they are so awesome they make me feel so powerful xD
I love heavy shoes.

thats kinda what im worried about? wind and what not. plus its jsut now what i usually wear, but im trying to get over it smile

i feel like i couldnt get lexi right at all emo it was very frustrating.

Centaura's Queen

Random Rhapsody

Even in America I couldn't find a pair. I hate my feet I will just stick to heels I like heels >w< I'm a little jealous though.

Mmm I don't think it's very likely with leather you will be okay. I was talking about length. I don't think leather flips the way like, school uniform skirts do.

I understand, but you got her perfect. Don't doubt yourself so much c:
Kiddlet
Random Rhapsody

Even in America I couldn't find a pair. I hate my feet I will just stick to heels I like heels >w< I'm a little jealous though.

Mmm I don't think it's very likely with leather you will be okay. I was talking about length. I don't think leather flips the way like, school uniform skirts do.

I understand, but you got her perfect. Don't doubt yourself so much c:
i cant really walk in heels, i will for a formal occasion but there is not guarantee i will not face-plant at any given moment.

if i wear stockings underneath i think i wont worry as much.
baby steps i guess xD

okay <3
also i just got this <3. we are bonnie and clyde~

i think maybe by tonight or tomorrow i will pm you an idea/ideas for the fic? heart

Centaura's Queen

Random Rhapsody

My tallest heels are so comfortable and have wide heels it feels like I'm wearing normal shoes. I am okay with them in general, but finding the right size is hard. Not proper size = bad.

Yes. Acceptable. I'm sure she will help you anyway.

Bonnie and Clyde are the best yes. It's cute.

Yeah sure.
Kiddlet
Random Rhapsody

My tallest heels are so comfortable and have wide heels it feels like I'm wearing normal shoes. I am okay with them in general, but finding the right size is hard. Not proper size = bad.

Yes. Acceptable. I'm sure she will help you anyway.

Bonnie and Clyde are the best yes. It's cute.

Yeah sure.
oh wedges are kinda comfy if thats what you're talking about, i need to invest in some of those some are pretty cool..

hows your day been? heart

Centaura's Queen

heart :') i hope work was not too hot~

Centaura's Queen

Nah.

It was pissing down with rain for a few days and there was snow on the mountain that's not entirely gone. It's still hot, but not even uncomfortably so.
WHAT! It goes from blaring heat to snow? i didnt know you had that much crazy weather changes @_@

Centaura's Queen

No we didn't *get* snow, there was snow on the mountain, about halfway down.

But yeah it went from like 26 - 28 celsius to snow on the mountain the next day with pissing down rain.

We don't normally get changes like that but w/e it's back so sun now.
down where i am we could have it be 40 degrees and be pouring rain and like 15 the next day.
We know not of consistency!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces