Welcome to Gaia! ::

Centaura's Queen

Mosquitoes are lame. No flair. Shhh shh it's over now you are awake.

Nope, never. All my dreams are 99.9% running away from something, and then the one the other week where I was about to get my throat slit because I finally got caught. There's literally no diversity in my subconscious, although I might have once dreamed about treasure hunting while being chased.

I'm sorry zombies make you nervous :c
<3

Omg D:
That sucks that they are so similar and eerie!
Can you run properly? I can NEVER run properly in my dreams I always end up losing my footing and kind of floating so i have to drag myself around and stuff like im full of helium.

I have s**t tons of horror-like dreams and for the most part they are all different and dont bother me too much once im awake.
things like mafia bosses cutting up faces with fishing wire, people burning alive, gangs ressed up as clowns bombing and cutting people; but its the zombie dreams that freak me out the most.

I did have a dream a couple days ago i blocked out.
I only remember it was about skinning and that ive had that dream before and blocked it out before. I remember waking up in the middle of the night thinking "THATS the one!" and hugging my plushies trying to sleep again.

They are getting progressively worse i think rofl ughhhh suck.

Centaura's Queen

Yeah, it's pretty obvious what my subconscious issues are. Even when I'm doing other things, it's because I'm trying to escape. The one where I got caught freaked the ******** out of me, because while I've been locked up before, I've always been able to escape / been in control.
I can run amazingly in my dreams. I never trip, and nothing slows me down. I just run over everything. I never know what I'm running from, though.

Wowow those are violent gj Ran.

If you ever want to mess around and find out what your dreams are meant to mean I'm happy to look s**t up in my book for you 4laugh I do it for some of my other friends when they get freaked out. It's less scary when they realize how it literally always comes back to "You need to get laid / sort out your issues."

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Kiddlet

Name : Call me Apple please emotion_dowant
Samples :
Line Art (Simple sketches): [1].[2].[3].[4].[5].[6].[7].[8].[9].[10].[11].[12].
Line Art (Eyes Colored): [1].[2].[3].[4].[5].[6].[7].[8]
Line art (w/ shading): [1].[2].[3].[4].[5].[6].[7].[8].[9].
Colored: [1].[2].[3].[4].[5].[6].[7].[8].[9].[10]
Prices : Depends one which one you like o 3o heart
Anything else : I cant do Creatures (Animals, insects, bugs, etc) v__v
Kiddlet
Yeah, it's pretty obvious what my subconscious issues are. Even when I'm doing other things, it's because I'm trying to escape. The one where I got caught freaked the ******** out of me, because while I've been locked up before, I've always been able to escape / been in control.
I can run amazingly in my dreams. I never trip, and nothing slows me down. I just run over everything. I never know what I'm running from, though.

Wowow those are violent gj Ran.

If you ever want to mess around and find out what your dreams are meant to mean I'm happy to look s**t up in my book for you 4laugh I do it for some of my other friends when they get freaked out. It's less scary when they realize how it literally always comes back to "You need to get laid / sort out your issues."

Oh wow we are differenttt.
Im often trapped and/or caught, its the getting away process that scares me the most. I can never hide appropriately.

YEA! IM CREATIVE! :'D

Nah its fine xD
For the most part im aware of what my dreams stem from.
I talked about zombies yesterday plus im constantly coming across horror/urban legendy stuff online that interests me and I think on it a lot.
I put a lot of thought into this stuff and i worry about generally everything ever so this all makes sense but they used to not bother me as much as they do now is all. I think cause im getting less of a break between them.

I did dream of doing rhiannas taxes with sephiroth though the other day.
Yup.

Centaura's Queen

Sacrificed Apple

emotion_awesome Hi Apple !

How much for a sketch ?

Centaura's Queen

Random Rhapsody

I'm never worried when I'm trapped 8D One time I dreamed I had to chase this pretty blue-green bug. It was super pretty.

Yes that would help.

Also. What. I don't.
Why.
Kiddlet
Random Rhapsody

I'm never worried when I'm trapped 8D One time I dreamed I had to chase this pretty blue-green bug. It was super pretty.

Yes that would help.

Also. What. I don't.
Why.
You turned the tables on that dream!
Topsy turvy yo!

Yea when i woke up i found it weird too but that's what happened.

Also I was about to seek out an art trade on the forums, are you interested in doing a trade before i run off and look for anyone who may be interested?
I'm in the mood to do something in colour again :')
Nothing caught my eye on the forums anyway right now apparently~

Centaura's Queen

What would you want.

Also you could try and set up an art trade thread too !! They are really popular.
Dont mind, i can think of a scene if ya want but i just want to try and do a non chibi drawing that i can work on between stuff.

And no cause I hate rejecting anyone so i feel horrid when i make threads like that D:
Usually end up accepting the first person regardless of their style/character,

Centaura's Queen

I'm kind of sleepy and I'm about to watch a movie so a scene would help c:

Oh. I wish I could help with that.
I will pm you heart

Shirtless Lover

GUYS LOOK.
I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A MATING BALL.

Invisible Shopper

18,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Kiddlet
Sacrificed Apple

emotion_awesome Hi Apple !

How much for a sketch ?

Why hello there pretty lady emotion_awesome

Um, that depends on how big you want it.
Head shot / Bust / Waist / Knee / Fullbody emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces