Welcome to Gaia! ::

Centaura's Queen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

... and until I do that's as pretty as it's getting I: /rolls around

SO the last two years I've tried desperately to get my two best bros personalized calendars for Christmas presents -- full of art of their characters. The first time around, I went for 12 big pieces; one for each month. The second time, I went for a metric ******** of smaller pieces.

Neither time was exactly a huge success.

I'm not really sure what I'm going to give them this year ?? But it'll involve art.
Because if nothing else, getting a pile of pretty pictures when you don't have time to trawl for art yourself is a good gift, I guess.

ps ; aside from Lexi / Raf, these characters aren't mine.

I'm not interested in rlc.

Centaura's Queen

What I'm After
No preference between traditional and digital, but I favour quality over quantity c: Same with b/w and colour -- as long as it looks good, I'll consider.

Not really interested in simple chibis just standing there -- I like poses, details, and different expressions. (Or at least one of those at a time.)

No preference between chibi and normal anime. My own personal weakness is western comic, and my friends like personal styles, but as you can see from the galleries this is hardly something we require 4laugh

What I Can Offer
RIGs ;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 2 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 2 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 2 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 6

Pure

Writing

Form
Not actually necessary ! Just post your samples and prices -- don't link to your shop and leave it at that -- and prove that you're not just copy/pasting. idc if you pick a character, but be honest if you just can't be bothered slogging through the thread so I don't end up giving you something outside your comfort zone c:

[b]Name :[/b] [what you want to be called]
[b]Samples :[/b] [at least three, relevant to what you're offering -- no headshots if you're wanting to do a fullbody]
[b]Prices :[/b] [if you want me to bribe, give me a min]
[b]Anything else :[/b] [who you're interested in, what you can't do, any questions, etc

Centaura's Queen

User Image
De'
Gallery

Short personality : Cheerful tomboy. Wants to see others happy. A little naive, often oblivious, can be over dramatic when the mood takes her. Isn't quite as emotionally innocent as she appears, but doesn't correct anyone. Easily swayed into doing things that she secretly wants to do. Can't dance, loves vidya games.
Distinguishing features : Black headband + waist length wavy hair. Really ******** short.
Outfits : One, two, three

User Image
De' and Nyan
Gallery

Brief rundown : Bffs 4eva -- the sickeningly cute, 'friends since we first met' kind. Enjoy sleepovers, pranks (on literally everyone), watching movies and generally just hanging out. Very few arguments, on account of bringing out the best in each other. Gifts to the other are always huge undertakings that require months of preparation / work / hours of effort; there's no such thing as just picking something off the shelf. They dress up and celebrate a lot of obscure holidays together.
Important to remember : De' is bigger / taller than Nyan (although not excessively) ! Also, Nyan's hair is mostly down, with a tuft on the side in a ponytail.

More relationships !! <------------

User Image
De' and Lucifer
Gallery

Brief rundown : Siblings -- he's six years older or so, and stupidly overprotective. She suffers through it without much vocal complaint; at first because she doesn't notice, and later because that's just the way it is. She loves him fiercely, and knows he only does it all out of affection and not wanting to see her hurt at all ever, but wowowow he can still be sort of a d**k.
Important to remember : Holy s**t is there a height difference here. Also, he's a red-head, not a brunette.

User Image
De' and Lexi
Gallery

Brief rundown : Super close friends ! Lexi adopts De' almost instantly, and flip-flops between running interference between her and Lucifer, and helping him in his quest to cockblock De's boyfriend, depending on her mood. They clash occasionally, since De' doesn't afford her the same patience she does her brother, but neither takes it personally. They have a ridiculous amount of sleepovers, and watching Goosebumps is a tradition for them.
Important to remember : Height difference omfg.

User Image
Lexi and Lucifer
Gallery

Brief rundown : Bffs - initially because Lexi loved that she could piss him off as much as she wanted and he wasn't going to do anything about it, and then because they ended up having a lot in common. (For example, they both favour smoking on the porch in the fog.) He finds her enthusiasm exhausting, and she considers his constant scowl a challenge. Eventually they start dating, which surprises literally no one but them.

Costume options !! <------------
User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Centaura's Queen

User Image
Cello
Best refs. Head detail, hair clip.

Brief personality : Comes across unusually innocent and naive. Takes joy in the little things, and has a weakness for coconuts, ducks, and flying. Not usually aggressive, but can hold his own in a fight. Cries when emotional.

Important to remember : OKAY GUYS here we go. Hair is sentient dreadlocks, and moves like it's in a breeze all the time. No goddamn elbows so his (copper) wings can't bend -- there are hands fused into them halfway down, but uses those braids at the front in place of arms. Azure sclera. Walks on his toes. Marks on the backs of his wings only.

Centaura's Queen

Lexi
Scion of Persephone

Gallery

Short personality : Generally laid back as long as she's getting her own way; casually amused and considers herself above getting offended. Mildly hedonistic and entitled; often displaying hubris. Doesn't really comprehend that people exist as individual identities and not just background noise to her own life. Impulsive, ruled by emotions, rebellious and stubborn over stupid things. Doesn't think about the future or consider (let alone suffer from) consequences. Has the capability to be viciously loyal and empathic, and is rarely purposely malicious. Absently creative, will pursue something she wants with unusual aggression.
Distinguishing features : Hair >: Sunglasses are a must. Can be using a double headed spear.
Outfits : Default. Classy casual -- favours darker colours and jeans, but avoids black and pastels / neon. Bling-bling around hands / wrists, or necklaces / pendants stolen from Raf. Usually wears heels.
Common themes : Flowers, smoking, drinking I: Dancing.

Lexi and Raf
Gallery

Brief rundown : Bffs since they were kids. Arguments over not getting their own way can be vicious, but fizzle quickly on account of mutual laziness. Despite these spats, they legitimately care about each other and their interaction is otherwise 100% relaxed. They spend a lot of time committing petty crimes and discussing mythology (which he takes the lead on, and schools her in), and time outside (on her balcony / the porch at bars, in the orchard, breaking into used car yards) which she takes the lead on. They're often seen casually at parties, but not really interacting with outsiders.
She bails him out when he gets in the s**t, but he tolerates her douchebaggery more than she does his. If it bothers him she takes minor betrayals (lies, keeping secrets, etc) personally, he doesn't show it.
They are the best wingmen.
Important to remember : Out of heels, she comes to just below his shoulders. Her expressions are generally more exaggerated than his.

Centaura's Queen

Art for Ran

Art for Adrian

Art for me I guess ??
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image