Pffft I have more. 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
You need serious help. 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Indulgent Consumer

Kovka
Boba Connoisseur
Kovka

I'd love to draw Ollie for you, from the three, if you're still interested in getting art of her? I have sig links to my tumblr and store on Gaia with over 150+ samples. The price varies depending what you want since my store is bribe-based for digital fullbodies. I typically see offers at 2-3 bil+ as a norm. The highest I've gotten is 6 bil a piece.

oh my goodness. Can I be greedy and get 4 pieces of art from you??? In different styles. They can all be Ollie if you like, but if not feel free to pick from the others.
It would be:

1 Tradish Waist up (Fullbody if it's Alice)
1 Tradish Chibi (in the style of your sample that looks like it's from FF)
1 Digi Chibi
1 Digi Waist up (Fullbody if it's Alice)

IF you have time and are willing to do this, how much total would it be? heart heart heart

I've always got the time and am willing to do things if customers are patient. lol I hardly ever turn people away in my store. That being said, are the Christmas and Halloween outfits fair game to draw as well, or just your three girls? The avatars I was most interested in when I posted was Rachelle, Ollie, and the Christmas outfit, but since only the named ones were options I didn't mention the Christmas outfit. I ended up choosing between Ollie and Rachelle since I assumed you might want one piece only.

That being said, could you show me which chibi sample you're referring to? If it's slightly older I may not be able to replicate the style as well--I think I know which you're referring to, but it's better to ask anyways. I don''t get chibi commissions too much anymore, they're just not cute enough I guess (but the pixels are ridiculously popular)

If you want Alice drawn I'll need some clarification on some things like how the ribbons in her hair would work or the wing she has?

If I don't draw Alice, and did 2 waist ups and 2 chibis I'd likely ask for something like 2 bil and up. My prices are low for traditional since, again, it's not as popular, and everything else I just kinda tacked a number on it. You can be as greedy as you want and ask for as much art as you want really. I'm glad you're interested. heart

Indulgent Consumer

Kovka
Boba Connoisseur
Kovka

I'd love to draw Ollie for you, from the three, if you're still interested in getting art of her? I have sig links to my tumblr and store on Gaia with over 150+ samples. The price varies depending what you want since my store is bribe-based for digital fullbodies. I typically see offers at 2-3 bil+ as a norm. The highest I've gotten is 6 bil a piece.

If you couldn't tell, I think your art is fabulous.

Also, if I might ask, what is the item your avatars legs come from??

Thank you! I'm glad you like my art. The legs are from the Casual Autumn! Cute aren't they. The item has an arm mod too that's to die for if it weren't for the sleeves.

Inquisitive Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Boba Connoisseur
Kovka
Boba Connoisseur
Kovka

oh my goodness. Can I be greedy and get 4 pieces of art from you??? In different styles. They can all be Ollie if you like, but if not feel free to pick from the others.
It would be:

1 Tradish Waist up (Fullbody if it's Alice)
1 Tradish Chibi (in the style of your sample that looks like it's from FF)
1 Digi Chibi
1 Digi Waist up (Fullbody if it's Alice)

IF you have time and are willing to do this, how much total would it be? heart heart heart

I've always got the time and am willing to do things if customers are patient. lol I hardly ever turn people away in my store. That being said, are the Christmas and Halloween outfits fair game to draw as well, or just your three girls? The avatars I was most interested in when I posted was Rachelle, Ollie, and the Christmas outfit, but since only the named ones were options I didn't mention the Christmas outfit. I ended up choosing between Ollie and Rachelle since I assumed you might want one piece only.

That being said, could you show me which chibi sample you're referring to? If it's slightly older I may not be able to replicate the style as well--I think I know which you're referring to, but it's better to ask anyways. I don''t get chibi commissions too much anymore, they're just not cute enough I guess (but the pixels are ridiculously popular)

If you want Alice drawn I'll need some clarification on some things like how the ribbons in her hair would work or the wing she has?

If I don't draw Alice, and did 2 waist ups and 2 chibis I'd likely ask for something like 2 bil and up. My prices are low for traditional since, again, it's not as popular, and everything else I just kinda tacked a number on it. You can be as greedy as you want and ask for as much art as you want really. I'm glad you're interested. heart

SWEEEEEEET! I'm so happy right now!

The Xmas and Halloween outfits are fair game. The Traditional Chibi I'm referring to is this one.

I would like one of the pieces to be Alice. So let's see. The ribbons in her hair are kind of like...layered? I guess? I guess just draw them how you interpret them. As for the wing, it's basically just an arm that's a wing. It doesn't fade into a shoulder or anything. So like, instead of an arm on that side, she has a wing. Make sense?

I have one more avatar I'm working on putting a ref up for if you have a minute to wait.

And I'm ridiculously patient. 3nodding

Inquisitive Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Boba Connoisseur
Kovka
Boba Connoisseur
Kovka

If you couldn't tell, I think your art is fabulous.

Also, if I might ask, what is the item your avatars legs come from??

Thank you! I'm glad you like my art. The legs are from the Casual Autumn! Cute aren't they. The item has an arm mod too that's to die for if it weren't for the sleeves.
awwww stupid sleeves. lol

Indulgent Consumer

Kovka

The Xmas and Halloween outfits are fair game. The Traditional Chibi I'm referring to is this one.

I would like one of the pieces to be Alice. So let's see. The ribbons in her hair are kind of like...layered? I guess? I guess just draw them how you interpret them. As for the wing, it's basically just an arm that's a wing. It doesn't fade into a shoulder or anything. So like, instead of an arm on that side, she has a wing. Make sense?

I have one more avatar I'm working on putting a ref up for if you have a minute to wait.

LOL THAT CHIBI, I knew it. God it's so old an blown up funny. I can probably still draw like that yeah. The face/eyes might be slightly different. Or the limb proportions, god those limbs. It reminds you of FF? LOL it's an avatar from here on Gaia, god it's old. I can't get over that.

I ca make at least one of the pictures Alice, probably the traditional fullbody. Her wing is just--like she literally has no right arm? It's her neck, some space and then a wing? No shoulder either right? That's....crazy. Haha. I can wait to see another avatar, if I like it we can go one piece designated to each unless you wanted more art. lol

Inquisitive Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Boba Connoisseur
Kovka

LOL THAT CHIBI, I knew it. God it's so old an blown up funny. I can probably still draw like that yeah. The face/eyes might be slightly different. Or the limb proportions, god those limbs. It reminds you of FF? LOL it's an avatar from here on Gaia, god it's old. I can't get over that.

I ca make at least one of the pictures Alice, probably the traditional fullbody. Her wing is just--like she literally has no right arm? It's her neck, some space and then a wing? No shoulder either right? That's....crazy. Haha. I can wait to see another avatar, if I like it we can go one piece designated to each unless you wanted more art. lol

......screw it. I want one of every avatar. If it's okay with you.
well, it's not that she doesn't have an arm, it's just...a wing. like, it's not bigger than a normal arm would be, but theres no hand/fingers/shoulder. So essentially I guess you're correct. Just keep in mind it's not a massive wing. It's only slightly larger than her normal arm would have been if she had one.

Yes, the chibi style is in the style of Final Fantasy 3 and final fantasy the 4 heroes of light concept art. That's why the proportions are appealing to me, because I played those games and loved them!

I'm finishing up the last avatar reference. One moment!!

Inquisitive Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Boba Connoisseur
Kovka

okay! She's up on the link that has Ollie on it. Her name is Mellie

Indulgent Consumer

Kovka

I think the journal got set to private so I can't see it now. Also, it's good the wing is an arm size, because I really was imagining a huge wing. rofl

If you're getting one of every...what style would it be in? eek I didn't think you'd actually want more than 4 lol

Inquisitive Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Boba Connoisseur
Kovka

I think the journal got set to private so I can't see it now. Also, it's good the wing is an arm size, because I really was imagining a huge wing. rofl

If you're getting one of every...what style would it be in? eek I didn't think you'd actually want more than 4 lol

well if it's a problem, I don't need more. I'm just kind of an art junkie and I love your style.
You can do each one in whatever style inspires you. But I would like at least 1 of each traditional chibi and fullbody or waistup.
I'll get to fixing the journal. one sec!

Inquisitive Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Boba Connoisseur
Kovka

Okay hi! It's on public. And try this link here.

Indulgent Consumer

Kovka

Alright, I'm thinking then,

1 trad/digi fullbody/halfshot of Mellie
1 trad/digi chibi of Rachelle
1 trad/digi fullbody/halfshot/chibi of Ollie
1 trad/digi fullbdoy/halfshot/chibi of the Christmas Outfit
1 trad halfshot/chibi of the Halloween outfit
1 trad fullbody of Alice

That's what I feel like drawing, you can choose from the options I listed above and then we sort out a price? I'm so glad you're interested--I'm heavily working on commissions to take full advantage of my summer break and to help fund stuff so I'm pretty happy atm. lol

Inquisitive Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Boba Connoisseur
Kovka

Alright, I'm thinking then,

1 trad/digi fullbody/halfshot of Mellie
1 trad/digi chibi of Rachelle
1 trad/digi fullbody/halfshot/chibi of Ollie
1 trad/digi fullbdoy/halfshot/chibi of the Christmas Outfit
1 trad halfshot/chibi of the Halloween outfit
1 trad fullbody of Alice

That's what I feel like drawing, you can choose from the options I listed above and then we sort out a price? I'm so glad you're interested--I'm heavily working on commissions to take full advantage of my summer break and to help fund stuff so I'm pretty happy atm. lol

yay! I'm so happy! Okay, let's see,

1 trad fullbody of Alice
1 trade halfshot of Halloween
1 trad chibi of Christmas
1 digi fullbody of Ollie
1 digi chibi of Rachelle
1 trad halfshot of Mellie

And what about Jackie?

if you can do her as well, I'd like a fullbody of her. I'll decide digi or trad after we add up what we've got. 3nodding

Indulgent Consumer

Kovka

1 trad fullbody of Alice
1 trad halfshot of Halloween
1 digi fullbody of Ollie
1 digi chibi of Rachelle

And what about Jackie?

if you can do her as well, I'd like a fullbody of her. I'll decide digi or trad after we add up what we've got. 3nodding

For all the traditional stuff it comes out around 1 bil. My digital fullbodies are bribe based in-store, with the average being anywhere from 2-5 bil per offer. You can offer what yo'd be comfortable with for Ollie and Jackie (she has a fawn bottom?)

Inquisitive Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Boba Connoisseur
Kovka

1 trad fullbody of Alice
1 digi fullbody of Ollie
1 digi chibi of Rachelle

And what about Jackie?

For all the traditional stuff it comes out around 1 bil. My digital fullbodies are bribe based in-store, with the average being anywhere from 2-5 bil per offer. You can offer what yo'd be comfortable with for Ollie and Jackie (she has a fawn bottom?)

yes, she has a fawn bottom sweatdrop

I could offer a total of 6bil for Jackie and Ollie combined for a total of 7bil. Does that sound okay to you?

Indulgent Consumer

Kovka
Boba Connoisseur
Kovka

1 trad fullbody of Alice
1 digi fullbody of Ollie
1 digi chibi of Rachelle

And what about Jackie?

yes, she has a fawn bottom sweatdrop

That sounds alright! I'm surprised more people haven't posted in here yet

I could offer a total of 6bil for Jackie and Ollie combined for a total of 7bil. Does that sound okay to you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff