Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am willing to pay very well for such art. I am beginning to develop my own music, and I need my name that I go by done in a cool looking way, also if you would want to get paid in gold to fix an existing logo design I have drawn myself and think you could create a vector image and get rid of the shading and make it look decent I am willing to go for that. Just hit me up for any details.
Also, I definitely need samples to decide if I am interested in your work.
ReCalibrated

What sort of vector were you thinking of? Could you show your logo design?
TeeKei
ReCalibrated

What sort of vector were you thinking of? Could you show your logo design?

Sadly I currently have no image of it, but I will upload the drawing tomorrow, not enough time tonight. I spologize for the slow reply but I will upload the image tomorrow I promise. whee
ReCalibrated

Haha, I understand. I will wait for that then. : )
I want the shading and inside of the letters changed back to normal, I wouldnt mind some better screws put into it though not entirely necessary if you do not wish. I'd want it touched up and made into vector art for my CD's and such and made to look alittle better quality getting rid of the obvious paper lines. I basically want it to be something I could put on a cd case cover and people would actually think it looked somewhat professional.
http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i445/RePackagedLove/Photoon2012-03-10at1342.jpg
http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i445/RePackagedLove/Photoon2012-03-10at1342.jpg
ReCalibrated

Are you saying you don't want the shading anymore? What color did you want this in?
Lime green on the inside with metal-ish screws. The outline should be pitch black with grey accenting. I want it to have a digital or possibly cellshaded look to it. Sorry I haven't been on been moving.
Quoted so you could see the above post.
Maybe with the digits announced someone will be interested. :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas