Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Kitten

15,865 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
DropDeadShira
ChiVanity
like i said if you think its to much tell me i love your art i would love some ♡

Does a half-body for 10bil sound reasonable? c:
yesssie :3

Kawaii Kitten

15,865 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
Veelociraptor Rex
I like your pastel goth style :3
Not sure if you're interested in pixel art but if you are.... I have some sprite sampels in my shop!

User Image

I love pixle art biggrin !!!! pixles pixles pixles ftw!!!
ChiVanity
Veelociraptor Rex
Not sure if you're interested in pixel art but if you are.... I have some sprite sampels in my shop!

User Image

Awesome! biggrin
I'm not sure how much to charge on them because I just came back to Gaia after a long break and.... woah inflation!
& I don't know what you'd be offering because your prices seem to be mostly for drawn art, not pixel.
But! I think we could figure something out.

I can also do larger pixel art if you're interested I have some examples I could post. Those I'd have to charge full on drawing prices though because they'd be more work (obviously, they're larger! rofl )

Kawaii Kitten

15,865 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
Veelociraptor Rex
ChiVanity
Veelociraptor Rex

User Image

Awesome! biggrin
I'm not sure how much to charge on them because I just came back to Gaia after a long break and.... woah inflation!
& I don't know what you'd be offering because your prices seem to be mostly for drawn art, not pixel.

I can also do larger pixel art if you're interested I have some examples I could post. Those I'd have to charge full on drawing prices though because they'd be more work (obviously, they're larger! rofl )
that would be awesome and fine :3 and of course
ChiVanity
Veelociraptor Rex
ChiVanity
Veelociraptor Rex

User Image

Awesome! biggrin

Here are some examples for you~
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

(The first and last one are on bases created by other artists that have since taken down their websites)
I'm probably going to be signing out soonish but feel free to quote/message me and I'll check in when I log in again!

Kawaii Kitten

15,865 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
Veelociraptor Rex
ChiVanity
Veelociraptor Rex
ChiVanity
Veelociraptor Rex

User Image

Awesome! biggrin

(The first and last one are on bases created by other artists that have since taken down their websites)
I'm probably going to be signing out soonish but feel free to quote/message me and I'll check in when I log in again!

Omg there amazing :O! yes yes yes!!!
ChiVanity
Veelociraptor Rex
ChiVanity
Veelociraptor Rex
ChiVanity
Veelociraptor Rex

User Image

Awesome! biggrin

Omg there amazing :O! yes yes yes!!!

I'm so glad you like them!
Let me know what you're thinking for your piece / what you want yours to look like and we'll work out a price smile
ChiVanity
La Jolie Papillon
ChiVanity

Hello there , i was wondering if you're interested in my art , here are some samples :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OMG IN LOVE!!! <3 <3 YEA YEA YES~

Awww thank you *.*
About the prices im getting bribes, the minimum i got is 5 bill, i
Take Cute items as bribes too so its really up to you heart

Menacing Bloodsucker

» x C A R A M E L x G L A Z E D x A P P L E x S A Y S x
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Kawaii Kitten

15,865 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
Caramel Glazed Apple

User Image

amazing i love i it!!!

Kawaii Kitten

15,865 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
La Jolie Papillon
ChiVanity
La Jolie Papillon
ChiVanity

Hello there , i was wondering if you're interested in my art , here are some samples :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awww thank you *.*
well i have lots of those x3
Let me know if you'd be interested in my sketches! I do head- full body- I can do couples/groups/etc.

Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3

I'm looking for items over gold- you're outfits are so pretty but I think i'd prefer just one or two items off a select few if you're willing to sell them like that? I'm open to pretty hair/eyes/ girly items- you can check my wishlist which includes things like princess hanabi, SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn Spirit , Onei the Dark Unicorn, butterfly kicks.....

Menacing Bloodsucker

ChiVanity

Glad you like it!
                    emotion_hug

Kawaii Kitten

15,865 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
Sesshirou
Let me know if you'd be interested in my sketches! I do head- full body- I can do couples/groups/etc.

Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3

I'm looking for items over gold- you're outfits are so pretty but I think i'd prefer just one or two items off a select few if you're willing to sell them like that? I'm open to pretty hair/eyes/ girly items- you can check my wishlist which includes things like princess hanabi, SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn Spirit , Onei the Dark Unicorn, butterfly kicks.....
I love your art and Yes I could defently work with that. as well i have lots of items kicking around i could go threw your wish list.
ChiVanity
La Jolie Papillon
ChiVanity
La Jolie Papillon
ChiVanity

Awww thank you *.*
well i have lots of those x3

Lots of what ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers