Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
HELLO! Yes just as you read, I'm requesting art on my OC Sailor Parfait! Please, post your samples and how much you are looking for for the art! I don't have any art of her, so I'm really looking for some! Thank you. (:
"When I look into your eyes, it's like falling in love all over again."

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

★Age: 18
                ★Height: 5'5
                ★Weight: 135lbs
                ★Hair: Purple with light blue and white streaks
                ★Eyes: Green
                ★Pet Monkey: Stella is her pet monkey. Stella is a pure white monkey with the end of her tail being bushier then most and she also has a purple star in the center of her forehead.Stella's eyes are a bright blue color.
                ★Appearance:Her skin is a light olive color brown with soft pink cheeks. Her scout uniform is a white leotard with a purple skirt, purple bow in her hair that goes down to the middle of her back. Under her purple skirt there is a blue skirt that matches the bow on her chest, the wrist bracelets above her cloves and the bow on her lower back. Her tiara has a gold star in the center of it, matching the star in the center front bow, her earrings and choker. She always carries around her staff that has a moon and a star sitting in it and also has a sash that flows behind her, the end having stars and the sash goes from a dark purple from the ends to a soft blue in the middle: Here is a tektek of her mainly for the wand and sash. User Image
                ★Personality Iris, also known as Sailor Parfait is a very kind and caring young girl. She was raised to respect those around her and does as least as possible to disrespect others. She has a very random type of personality. She tends to always be up beat and optimistic about everything. When it comes to her friends, family, and Stella, Iris tends to get overly emotional especially if one of them gets hurt, but other then that she is very strong. She is a tad hard headed and will stop at nothing when it comes time to protect those around her. Iris feels most at ease when she is under a dark sky full of just the moon and stars. She always has a smile on her face.

Color Chart
User Image

Demonic Bunny

I could try and do it Kay if I can find some blank paper

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shiny Plusle
╯⇝ ℂℴℯυɾ ℙαɾfαit
██ ████ ████████████ ██████████████████████
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ( )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You draw owo?

Demonic Bunny

coeur parfait
Shiny Plusle
╯⇝ ℂℴℯυɾ ℙαɾfαit

I drew Bree's avi back then. I could possibly try and draw yours. Give it a shot or something

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shiny Plusle
coeur parfait
Shiny Plusle
╯⇝ ℂℴℯυɾ ℙαɾfαit

tee hee okay c:

I drew Bree's avi back then. I could possibly try and draw yours. Give it a shot or something

Demonic Bunny

I have one pose in mind but I'll have to see if I can actually do it. Not gonna say though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff