Got arts?

Sure!!!! 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 14 ]
Yes we are still looking. ALWAYS seeking pretties. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]

bumpie heart

Girl-Crazy Partier

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Partying Pyromaniac

helloo u vu i have chibi rlcs open here if you're interested!! i'd be down to draw for either request!!
thanks for looking n good luck on your art hunt heart

Girl-Crazy Partier

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
heart

My body hates me right now. I need massage.

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

Girl-Crazy Partier

Tellius
Speaking of which...

yanomi

You drew a chibi for me a while ago! I had stickers made of it~

User Image

User Image

They're dye cut, quite nice!

wow sorry for the terribly late reply, but omg!! that's so cool. isn't it expensive to make die cut stickers though? i'm really happy you like it that much to make stickers out of it heart they look pretty thick too!

Anxious Hero

User Image
::.DEFFY.::
❣keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'❣
||the murkey cavern's air so heavey, shall breathe of balm if thou hast smiled...||

meow
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

Girl-Crazy Partier

Yessss, finally had a piece done of my Troll's Land. Witchofpaint was generous enough to do it as a freebie. It's even in the style of the comic itself, so much love for this piece.

User Image

heart

Much excite. Need more art of her world, but who the hell does landscapes? Seems rare here.

Girl-Crazy Partier

yanomi

wow sorry for the terribly late reply, but omg!! that's so cool. isn't it expensive to make die cut stickers though? i'm really happy you like it that much to make stickers out of it heart they look pretty thick too!
It's one of my favorite pieces. So small and cute, but captures her well. I've been stuffing one or two in all the packages I mail out to people. Spreading her trollyness across the country! I'll be bringing them to Seattle with me to throw at random people during PAX Prime. I can write your name or something on the back of them if you'd like, so people know who drew the art.

They're pretty nice. I used Sticker Mule, wasn't that expensive... well for me anyway, lol. When I sent your art to them, they replied back with "CAN WE GET A HIGHER REZ OF THIS PLZ?"
I jokingly enlarged it by 300% and sent it back. They were like WAIT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE PIXELATED?
They were confused, but I got them made regardless.

They came out awesome. They're kind of hard to peel off, but that's ok. I have one stuck on my computer case~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff