Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kottan Bell SDPlus #045 Cordell Angelic Manner Dark Halo Demonbow Alternate Moira's Top Aquarium Lucky Kiki Angus the Scottie Plushie
Gonna make this cut and dried, I'm looking for a GOOD artist to draw my boyfriend and me as I envision us. I'm very picky, so please, link or post up some of your past drawings so I can see if your drawings are how I see us being drawn.

What I Want
Couple art, obviously
Anime style
Me as a neko with a collar around my neck attached to a leash that's in his hands.
Full body for both of us
Me kneeling at his feet, looking up at him with an innocent look on my face.
Me being chubby. Think Like This.
My height is 5"9, he is 6'0
We both have very dark brown hair, his goes to his ears, mine goes to my butt.
He has hazel eyes, I have green eyes.
For my neko state, all I have is the ears and the tail, and the tail is thin, not fluffy, solid brown a few shades lighter than my hair, and same with the ears. No whiskers, no cat lips, no paws and feet, no light covering of fur.
I would prefer to be wearing a corset and thong, with him only wearing a pair of leather pants with a belt, but I'm open to negotiation on the outfits.

If you post your art and I like your style, I would prefer to take further information to email, as I rarely visit Gaia.

What I have on display for my inventory is what I'm willing to trade, within reason. If you're freaking amazingly awesome, and your art is the s**t, then hell yes, I'm willing to trade all of it to you for the drawing.
I also have:
Wild Things
Wild Things Armor
Cecil
MoMo the Monkey
Devil Imp Plushie

Obsessive Pup

I like your realistic drawings, but your anime style isn't quite what I'm looking for, unfortunately. I was looking more for the style where the artist charges about 500-700k and can get away with it cause it's ******** amazingly awesome.
Le bump x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces