Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hey guys!

This is my huge request thread full of everything from my avatars to my roleplaying OCs. There is a lot of text in here, however you do not need to read it all! It's there for interested artists/others and is not intended to be overwhelming. 3nodding

QUICK NAVIGATION

BASIC GUIDELINES

• INCLUDE SAMPLES and THE AVERAGE PRICE YOU CHARGE. I do not have a form, so just post whatever you think is relevant, including anyone you might like to draw from my gallery. If you have no idea what you'd charge, then just come up with a vague sense of what your minimum accepted payment would be.

• PLEASE NO AUCTION LINKS. I am looking to collect a large amount of art from a variety of sources, and auctions tend to be a lot of gold for one artist's work (or a few artist's work), which is fine but not what I am after here.

• ABSOLUTELY NO REAL LIFE COMMISSION OFFERS. All of what I offer is in Gaia currency and/or items. I'M UNEMPLOYED, SORRY!

• CHECK OUT THE SPOTLIGHT FOR MY CURRENT MOST WANTED. Like anybody, the stuff I really want drawn changes from time to time, and the spotlight will contain my top picks.

WANT

GENERAL

• FULLBODY/WAISTS ARE PREFERRED FOR OCs. Also fine with bust. I prefer not to get chibis for my OCs.

• MONOCHROME, COLORED, GRAYSCALE ALL FINE. Some avatars like my main are not gonna be accepted in grayscale though, for obvious reasons.

• SINGLE, COUPLE, GROUP ALL WANTED. There will be info about who should be drawn together for OCs. For avatars, I can rustle up some people I'd like to be drawn with.

• EXPERIMENTAL, PIXEL, VECTOR, WESTERN ILLUSTRATION, ANIMATION, MANGA/ANIME. Note: With manga/anime it will only be some characters and avatars that I think work with it. My superhero OCs are most likely to be preferred for western styles. Doesn't mean anything is an auto-deny, just saying.

• 100% YOUR ART. Please make sure if you do pixels, etc. that you are using bases made by yourself and only yourself.

DO NOT WANT

• CHIBIS. This is just in general. You can still offer and I might accept. It's just that usually I want art I can use as references for them, and while some OCs look adorable as chibis, others are just not suited for it. Elsie Simon is an example of an OC I accepted chibis for, 'cause she's a cutie.

• PHOTOS OF ART. This is a bit of a grey area, but the average iPhone photo of a drawing is absolutely not gonna be accepted. I want a decent level of quality so that the art can be used in references and stuff. If it were a freebie it would be fine to take a picture, it's just because I'm paying. Now, if you are a traditional artist and take high quality, seamless pictures of your art, that's fine. Same goes for scans, please make sure they are more or less seamless.

• EXTREME SKETCHINESS/UNFINISHED WORK. In this request I am looking for completed-looking work. Sketches are okay, and it's case by case, just as a rule I am looking for finished works.

PAYMENT

• User Image 10,000,000,000 + in PURE GOLD.

CURRENT ORDERS

From this Thread

None at the moment!

From Art Shops/Other

Many of these shops may no longer be open, please respect the information in title/first post and do not necro an old/abandoned shop where they are just completing orders.

FREEBIES

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

*Drumroll....*

DND/Pathfinder Characters!

I am looking for art of the the OCs in this post. Their details and references are available through that link!

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Team Pwnz0rz is a super hero roleplay/story set in the United States in a fictional metropolis called 'Duct City'. The story takes place between 2006 and 2030.

Pwnz0rz Man (Trey Rhodes)

Details

Born: October 13th, 1985.
Sex/Gender: Male/Male.
Ethnic Background: Irish.
Nationality: American.
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Hetero.

Eye Color: Dark Blue.
Hair: Dark Crimson.
Complexion: Average Caucasian.
Build: 5'11', not overly muscular but well built.
Style: Mostly wears jeans, hoodies, tees and casual clothes. His crime fighting outfit is in the references.
Color Preferences: Favorite color is red. Also likes black and purple.

Powers: Magic. Favors fire.
Abilities: Martial Arts, Invention, Tools and Tech.

Superhero Origins: Chose the life as a teenager and has been perfectly his vigilantism ever since.

Personality

Trey, as he is referred to by his closest friends and family, is a curious and inventive young man looking to make his mark on the world. Along with a serious talent for magic, he is also an avid scientist, creating all kings of magic-science hybrid experiments to use in his crime fighting. He also has side aspirations to be lead guitarist in a popular rock band.

As a person, he is kind but often distant and absorbed in his work. He has a good sense of humor about things, but also takes what he does seriously. He has a very strong sense of justice.

Relationships

Romantic: Goose Wonder.
Friendly: Goose Wonder, Pwnz0rz Girl.
Family: Elke, Lance (siblings); Zael, Kehzie (children) and Jessica (mother).
Enemies: Eligio, Crimson Knight, Kadin and Pall, Nightmare, Silhouette.

His relationship with GW is sometimes tenuous because of his independent and distant behavior earlier in his crime fighting career, and his sometimes eccentric solutions to problems. However they have a very strong bond and it is rarely tested seriously beyond the early days.

Pwnz0rz Girl, being a somewhat more patient person than GW, has a more amicable with Trey even at his most frustrating moments. They get along very well and she remains his partner in crime fighting even during the rougher points.

Elke and Trey don't always get along, though this is mostly because Elke was always treated like the golden girl and has a snobby streak with regards to her magical abilities. They often tease each other, but ultimately care very much for one another.

For anyone else, just ask. 3nodding

Pose & Other Art Suggestions

Poses: Since he is a superhero, cape billowing, rooftop action poses or strong stances would be neat. Swinging between buildings using his grappling hook, fighting, etc. If you are going for a more personal, out of costume one, you could have him working on a magical experiment, strumming a guitar, reading a comic book.

Color: I'd love to see color since he has such nice red hair.

Styles: Western animation/cartoonish styles are favoured since he is a western style superhero.

Types: I'd prefer more than a headshot.

References

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Goose Wonder (Tarah Rhodes)

Details

Born: September 26th, 1986.
Sex/Gender: Female/Female
Ethnic Background: Irish/English
Nationality: Canadian-American.

Eye Color: Green
Hair: Ginger/Orange
Complexion: Fair with freckles.
Build: 5'5'', Petite and Athletic.
Style: Mostly wears jeans, hoodies, t-shirts and tank tops. Occasionally wears dresses and skirts though!
Color Preference: Favorite colors are green, white, yellow and blue.

Powers: Super Strength, Endurance & Flight.
Abilities: Crafting (carpentry, tailoring).

Superhero Origins: When the mage hunters Kadin and Pall came to town hoping to snag the infamous Pwnz0rz Man as part of their alien (literally) traditions, they attempted to use Tarah, his costume tailor, as bait.

While they did not succeed in capturing him, Elke intervened to try and rescue Tarah while he fought off Pall, concerned that her brother was not experienced enough to handle two S'thraxxi mage hunters on his own. Elke had originally brought a spell prototype, used to grant the chosen person with any super power they wished, to give her brother a one-up against the two alien invaders. Now cornered and facing certain torture and death, Elke used the spell prototype on Tarah, granting her flight, strength and endurance to rival the S'thraxxi twins. Tarah's sudden strength was enough to take the pair off guard and knock them out long enough for The Crimson Sorceress to banish them back to their home world.

Initially finding the powers cumbersome and difficult to control, Tarah agreed that Pwnz0rz Man should create a device to inhibit her powers so she could live a normal life. Ultimately she decides to join him however, seeing the good her abilities can bring. Unlike Trey and most other vigilantes, she does not wear a mask or conceal her identity. This is mainly because by the time she might have made the decision to try, the media already knows of her.

Personality

Tarah, as her friends/family call her, is a strong-willed and resourceful young woman. Good-hearted but with little patience for being jerked around, she has a firm sense of what she likes and is quick to speak her mind.

Relationships

Romantic: Pwnz0rz Man
Friendly: Pwnz0rz Girl, Elke, Nightmare (kind of).
Family: Zael, Kehzie (children--drawn age six or under cause she dies after that!), Pwnz0rz Man's family are inlaws.
Enemies: Eligio, Kadin and Pall, Nightmare, Silhouette.

Tarah loves Pwnz0rz Man very much but finds him difficult to read, particularly early in their relationship. Once they settle into each other's company, they become extremely closely bonded.

Pwnz0rz Girl proves to be a somewhat iffy person to her at first. She doesn't like that PG is such a fangirl, or trusted someone with neither magic or powers to be anything other than a hindrance. She also senses their might be some romantic tensions involved, which makes her a bit jealous. This subsides later on.

Nightmare and GW have an odd relationship, being friends throughout their early teens. When Nightmare became a criminal, GW became privy to the much crazier side of her old friends.

Kadin and Pall are GW's primary antagonists and prove extremely dangerous to her, being as strong as her and better experienced in fighting. She fears them.

Poses: Flying, fighting, strong stances are all good. If you are drawing her out of costume in a more personal setting, she can look pensive, be building something, sewing/tailoring, reading a comic book or be sitting on a rooftop somewhere.

Color: Color is favored but not needed.

Styles: Western animation/art styles are ideal for her. I am not too keen on anime for her.

Types: More than a headshot would be loved.

References

Pwnz0rz Girl (Scout McKenzie)

Details

Born: December 23rd, 1992.
Sex/Gender: Female/Female
Ethnic Background: Scandinavian/Scottish

Eye Color: Light blue.
Hair: Light blonde.
Complexion: Average caucasian.
Build: 5'11'', Modelesque, tall, voluptuous.
Style: Simple clothing like jeans and tank tops/tees.
Color Preferences: Favorite color is blue, also likes green and yellow.

Powers: N/A.
Abilities: Martial Arts, Tools and Tech, Acrobatics.

Superhero Origins: Inspired by Team Pwnz0rz, she sought them out and badgered her way into joining through sheer force of persistence.

Personality

Upbeat and friendly, Scout joined the team by sheer force of will. She is extremely loyal, a bit of a romantic, and kind beyond compare. Sometimes naive, she tends to be pretty trusting. She may not have the same level of skill as the others in some respects, but she holds her own as a powerful asset to the team.

Relationships

Romantic: Eligio.
Friendly: Goose Wonder, Elke (best friend), Lance (younger), Vamboyr (younger).
Family: Alex (child).
Enemies: Eligio, Crimson Knight (at 35 years-old), Lance (older), Vamboyr (at 35 years-old), Silhouette, Nightmare.

Poses: Crime fighting, swinging on a grappling hook, strong stances. For a more personal, out of costume drawing, she can look cheerful, be playing video games, talking on her cell phone, out on a stroll or any "normal girl" things?

Color: It's ideal.

Styles: Western animation/art styles are preferred..

Types: More than a headshot is preferred.

References

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elke Rhodes

Details

Born: April 17th, 1993.
Sex/Gender: Female/Female.
Nationality: N/A.
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Asexual/Aromantic.

Eye Color: Dark Blue
Hair: Dark Red/Crimson
Complexion:Average caucasian with freckles.
Build: 5'4'', Curvy and short.
Style: Richly colored skirts, sweaters, jeans and loose fitting clothing.
Color Preference: Favorite colors are red, blue and purple.

Powers: Magic. Among the best mages of her generation, if not the best.
Abilities: Just magic.

Superhero Origins: Elke never quite becomes a 'vigilante'. She tags along with Team Pwnz0rz during some of its more dangerous missions and remains a presence in their lives primarily out of interest in keeping her older brother safe. After meeting Scout, she also continues hanging around to be near her best friend.

Personality

Elke is a highly intellectual, talented witch, and she knows it. She is very direct and has a dark, wry sense of humor. She is intensely organized and has a reserved elegance about her. She is willful and ambitious. She is the youngest of her three siblings.

Relationships

Friendly: Pwnz0rz Girl/Scout (Best friend)
Family: Zael, Kehzie (niece and nephew), Pwnz0rz Man, Lance (siblings), Jessica (mother).
Enemies: Eligio, Vamboyr, Crimson Knight.

Scout and Elke become fast friends despite their differing personality traits. Their shared love of humor and free-spirited natures provide them with the foundation for a lifelong bond.

Elke is the youngest of the three siblings, and grew up being the favorite, which made her rivalry with Trey (the other magically inclined sibling) more intense. However, she did not feel the need to compete with her brother until they were older, and always admired him secretly. She grows up to tease him and attempt to undermine his staunch sense of responsibility for common people, feeling it's a waste of his talents.

Elke gets along fairly well with Goose Wonder, though Tarah does not really get her at all.

Lance and Elke get along very well, as Lance is a charming person. They have very little in common, but he remains a close family member even after it is revealed that he is a crime lord.

Elke's relationship with Jessica, her mother, is very strong. Because she was the favorite, and because she was the only child to remain with her mother into adulthood, they continued to have a tight bond even after her mother's death. Since Jessica had arranged to continue to exist in some form through use of several orbs scattered throughout the world, Elke continues going to her mother for advice after her death for some time, and tends to visit the orb every day if she can. Despite their closeness, Elke always felt somewhat intimidated by her mother, and recognizes her selfish and damaging tendencies, so she does sometimes take her mother's advice with a grain of salt.

Elke's relationship with Zael and Kehzie is tenuous. Zael resents Elke's controlling and conceited traits, and attempts to undermine her wherever possible, particularly since Elke is the primary caregiver for them after the deaths of Goose Wonder and Pwnz0rz Man. Elke actually admires Zael, despite his bratty nature, as he reminds her of a younger Pwnz0rz Man. As for Kehzie, she loves her aunt and generally does not argue with her.

Crimson Knight is an especially hated antagonist of Elke's, as he murdered both her mother and later Pwnz0rz Man. In the case of Jessica, she let him kill her since she was ready to move on to the next plane of existence, but Pwnz0rz Man is a more complicated matter. She is pitted against Crimson Knight and hates him dearly by the time Zael and Kehzie are teens.

Poses: Casting or using magic (it can be elemental or basically whatever you want), reading old tomes, scolding or looking thoughtful.

Color: It's ideal.

Styles: Western styles are preferred to anime.

References

Please feel free to design clothing for her!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pwnz0rz Man II (Alexandra McKenzie)

Details

Born: February 19th, 2010.
Sex/Gender: Female/Fluid
Ethnic Background: Scandinavian/Scottish/Spanish
Nationality: French-American
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Pan.

Eye Color: Grey
Hair: Light Blonde
Complexion: Pale
Build: 5'7'', Curvy, athletic.
Style: Jeans, tees, simple knit clothes and other plain fashions.
Color Preference: Favorite colors are red and blue.

Powers: Telekinesis.
Abilities: Some martial arts skill.

Superhero Origins: Having grown up reading about and researching the old days in Duct City when her mother was a vigilante, Alex was inspired by Pwnz0rz Man and aspired to be like him.

Personality

Alex is stubborn, outgoing and vibrant. She is not afraid to speak her mind, though does have manners. She is somewhat single-minded in her pursuit of becoming a vigilante despite the wishes of her mother and Elke.

Relationships

Romantic: Magpie
Friendly: Zael, Kehzie
Family: Eligio, Pwnz0rz Girl (parents), she also considers Kehzie and Zael cousins and Elke her aunt.
Enemies: Vamboyr, Lance.

Magpie seems to take Alex on as a charge of sorts when she first breaks into vigilante work, protecting and helping her not to make too many missteps. They soon become close, and Alex is unabashedly attracted to Maggie. Maggie feels for Alex too, but since she is a vampire and doubts the relationship would work out, she is reluctant to pursue it.

Zael, Kehzie and Alex were raised to see each other more like cousins than friends, and treat each other like family. Zael and Alex butt heads quite often since they are both extremely stubborn and are both also attempting to revive the Pwnz0rz Man legacy in completely different ways. Kehzie and Alex get along well enough, though since Kehzie is so timid, Alex pities her more than anything.

Alex loves her mother but feels coddled and disconnected from her heritage. She has a pretty close and friendly relationship with the woman all the same.

Alex does not have much of a relationship with her father, though his notorious legacy follows her like a stigma, claiming she could become unhinged like him due to their somewhat similar powers. Something Vamboyr will later take advantage of. Part of Alex's motivations for returning to the U.S. were to learn more about the whole story of what happened with her father, and she spends a lot of her time trying to gather information before eventually meeting him. He is something of a mystery to her, and definitely a sore spot.

Alex does not like Lance upon learning that he is a crime lord, especially because the rest of the family seems to be fine with it, which she finds hypocritical.

Vamboyr becomes one of Alex's most hated people quite early on. When she learns that he glamoured Magpie into becoming a vampire alongside him, she resents him and thinks he is a truly evil person who simply has the wool pulled over Zael and Kehzie's eyes. When she catches Vam secretly feeding on criminals Zael has caught and left for the police to pick up, she accuses him of using her cousin and being no better than the criminals Zael is trying to dispatch. She attempts to bring this to light with the others, but he manages to bring at least some doubt upon her claims.

From this point on he has a vendetta against her. Since she underestimates his strength and ability, Magpie attempts to intervene, warning Alex to leave him alone and warning Vam not to harm her. Vam agrees, but does not honor the agreement, later glamouring Alex into assaulting several helpless bystanders while on a typical patrol. He ensures it is caught on camera, stealing the footage and using it to exploit her. Agreeing not to tell everyone that she is becoming just like her father if she allows him to feed on her regularly, he begins to use her for food in secret.

[Pose & Other Art Suggestions

Poses: Fighting, climbing/scaling rooftops or standing on top of them. Using her telekinetic abilities to make something move. Looking mischievous or confident. Out of costume she can be playing video games, looking bored, listening in on people, or contemplating.

Color: It's preferred.

Styles: Western preferred over anime.

References

Kehzie Rhodes

Details

Born: March 5th, 2011.
Ethnic Background: Irish/English.
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Bi.

Eye Color: Grey-Blue.
Hair: Brown, Curly.
Complexion: Average Caucasian, Freckles.
Build: 5'4'', Slim.
Style: Comfy clothes, lots of layers.
Color Preferences: Purple, Grey.

Powers: Criminal magnet - Has a kind of bizarre draw on those with illegal and immoral thoughts, making it difficult for her to be outside. Like her uncle, her only magical abilities are the innate ones that she exudes naturally. In her case this is a great burden and makes her quite the hermit.
Abilities: N/A.

Superhero Origins: Kehzie does not fight crime.

Personality

Kehzie is a painfully shy, generally sweet girl. She spends most of her time alone and stays inside whenever possible.

Relationships

Romantic: Vamboyr
Friendly: Alex, Pwnz0rz Girl
Family: Zael (brother), Elke (aunt), Lance (uncle), Goose Wonder (mother), Pwnz0rz Man (father), Jessica (grandmother)
Enemies: N/A.

Kehzie develops a crush on Vam when he rescues her from one of Zael's hairbrained schemes to use her as bait to catch a new crime lord in town. She offers herself for feeding, which quickly develops into a romantic relationship with Vam. They opt to keep it secret, which allows him to continue using Alex at the same time.

Kehzie gets along well with Alex and Scout, admiring them both for their abilities and outgoing personalities.

Zael is generally pretty responsible with and protective of Kehzie, but once he begins his vigilante work he feels that her innate ability to attract criminals would be perfect for helping him catch them. This creates a rift between them since she is terrified of the idea and wants nothing to do with his work.

Kehzie does not get to know her mother very well because she dies when she is only six. She knows her father a little better and misses him terribly. Her relationship with her grandmother's orb (orb-grandma who lives in the library after death) is strained because Jessica feels that Kehzie should become a witch, while Kehzie knows she has no magical talents.

Poses: Looking shy, scared or nervous. She can be hovering over her grandmother orb (looks like a crystal ball), reading, wandering or hugging a stuffed animal.

Color: It is ideal.

Types: More than a headshot ideal.

References

Pwndude (Zael Rhodes)

Details

Born: March 5th, 2011.
Ethnic Background: Irish/English.

Eye Color: Orange (naturally blue, magically altered)
Hair: Black (naturally reddish brown)
Complexion: Average Caucasian
Build: 5'10'', Average.
Style: Somewhat grungy, lazy clothes. Note: Zael's cape in his crime fighting attire is actually Vamboyr, transformed.
Color Preference: Favorite colors is green.

Powers: Magic.
Abilities: Martial arts skills.

Superhero Origins: Zael aspires to the glory that his father once had, and wants to follow in his footsteps, however his methods are much rougher and more violent than Pwnz0rz Man's ever were.

Personality

Zael is stubborn and kind of brat. He likes to have his own way and will make a big fuss when he can't get it. Most of his aspirations seem to be more about elevating how people see him, and not truly helping others.

Relationships

Romantic: Sara
Friendly: Vamboyr (best friend), Alex, Pwnz0rz Girl
Family: Kehzie (sister), Elke (aunt), Goose Wonder (mother), Pwnz0rz Man (father), Jessica (grandmother)
Enemies: ???

Zael meets Sara in high school and finds her incredibly cute and easy to talk to. Since she is pretty much a push-over, she complements his dominant nature well.

Zael and Vam have been good friends since Zael was a child. Since Vam has been around since before Zael was even born, and favors a child form himself, they clicked nicely. Zael tends to see Vam with rose colored glasses, ignoring the signs that Vam is a dark being, including his extensive use of dark magics.

Zael is a little frustrated with Kehzie for not going along with his crime baiting plan, and has shunned her recently.

Alex and Zael butt heads near-constantly, and while Zael likes Alex, he does not like her as much as her mother, whom he remembers fondly from visits.

Zael does not get along well with his aunt. He considers her restrictive and controlling. He misses his father and is bitter about his death.

He does not get along well with his grandmother, finding her obnoxious and wishing she would die properly instead of living on in an orb to torment them forever.

Poses: Looking confident or annoyed, typical crime fighting stuff, out of costume he can be playing video games, sneaking/causing mischief, eating junk food and watching TV, or looking bored.

Color: It is ideal.

Types: More than a headshot is ideal.

References

Hair reference:

Sara Nelson

Details

Species: 3/4 Human, 1/4 Centaur
Born: November 12th, 2011.
Ethnic Background: Barbadian/Centaur I guess.
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Pan.

Eye Color: Brown
Hair: Red (dyed)
Complexion: Brown Skin
Build: 5'3'', Curvy.
Style: Somewhat bohemian style.
Color Preferences: Purple, red, black.

Powers: Magic, novice.
Abilities: N/A

Superhero Origins: She is not directly involved in the super hero life.

Personality

Sara is quite sweet and a doormat. She is shy, but enjoys the company of Zael and has opened up to him, at least a little. She can appear with horns and a long horsehair tail, though normally she keeps her normal appearance through a complex bit of magic she's mastered.

Relationships

Romantic: Zael
Friendly: Kehzie, Alex.
Family: N/A
Enemies: N/A

Sara and Zael have a fairly new relationship and she has not yet found her backbone around him, which makes her a bit under his thumb, though she does care for him greatly, and he, her.

She gets along well with everyone.

Poses: Sara can be playing with magic, looking shy or sweet. She may be in either her human or centaur form. She can be reading, studying, laughing, doing the usual young woman things.

Color: It is preferred

Types: More than a headshot.

References

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magpie (Mercedes Pérez)

Details

Born: August 19th, 1754.
Ethnic Background: Colombian.
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Homo.

Eye Color: Bright Purple, originally olive.
Hair: Sleek and black, originally wavy.
Complexion: Olive-skinned, pale.
Build: 6'0'', Slim, athletic.
Style: Well fitted, stylish, jeans.
Color Preferences: Purple, black, white, navy.

Powers: Vampirism--Speed, strength, only work outside of daylight.
Abilities: Skilled fighter.

Superhero Origins: Magpie began life as a newly married woman in the late 1700s, Colombia. When Vamboyr, then going by Felix, became enamored with her, he used his thrall to seduce her into becoming his vampiric charge. After, the glamouring did not work, and she revealed that she was not interested in men sexually to begin with, devastated by her the shape her new life had taken.

She lived mostly as a criminal in the following years, sometimes traveling with Vam, sometimes not. When she encountered Team Pwnz0rz it was under the alias of Silhouette, a burglar who was feeding on those she deemed unworthy. Her contacts with Pwnz0rz Man, Goose Wonder and Pwnz0rz Girl eventually convinced her to go after a better life.

She left the life of crime and joined the Coalition under a new name, Magpie. She now does minor work for the coalition, and helps the kids (Alex, Kehzie, Zael) where she can.

Personality

Magpie, or Maggie as friends call her, is largely impassive. She keeps herself quiet unless there is something important to say, behaves rather stoically, and carries her grievances in silence. She does have a temper deep down and will snap if pushed.

Relationships

Romantic: Alex
Friendly: Kehzie, Zael, Pwnz0rz Girl, Goose Wonder, Pwnz0rz Man
Enemies: Vamboyr

Magpie is attracted to Alex quite early on but resists the idea of courting her because she does not think a relationship between a vampire and human is fair or honest, and has no interest in making any more vampires.

Maggie's relationships with most others is not noteworthy, with the exception of Vam.

Vam, or as she calls him, Felix, plays a largely antagonistic role in her life. She despises him for what he did, and also hates his flirtatious, manipulative nature. Knowing he is truly an evil thing deep down, she dislikes his continued involvement with Team Pwnz0rz, which she feels he is using for his own advantage and little else. Vam is also quite insensitive and unkind to her, thinking he did Magpie a favor by giving her a different, less repressive life. She feels that he stole her chance at living at all.

Poses: Looking wistful or stoic. She may be fighting, feeding, or thinking. She can also appear as her former self when she was alive, Mercedes, in 1700s fashion.

Color: It is preferred.

References

The Crimson Sorceress (Jessica Rhodes)

Details

Born: October 6th, 1961.
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Hetero/Aromantic.

Hair: Wavy, Long, Dark Red
Build:Slender, curvaceous.
Style: ALWAYS elegant. She never wears anything less than a gown.
Color Preference: Enjoys all colors when paired with the right accessories.

Powers: Extremely gifted magic user.
Abilities: Magical
Superhero Origins: The Sorceress never fought crime. Her goal was always to become the best magic user the world had ever seen, and most of her choices were about furthering magic's reach and keeping the magical world in relative balance.

Personality

Jessica is very conceited. She knows she is powerful, and expects her children to be as powerful if not more so than her. She has a big ego and little patience for her three kids, Lance, Trey, and Elke's needs outside of magical education. Elke, quickly becoming a prodigy, gets the brunt of her attention while Jessica is alive while the other two children tend to be left by the wayside. She is very narrow-minded, but also thinks herself very elegant, smart, and fetching. Her own social life is still a bit of a mystery, but she was known to have many suitors and adventures in her own right.

By the time we reach the story with the second generation (Pwnz0rz Man II and Pwndude), Jessica has died and now occupies a number of magical orbs in the shapes of crystal balls which can be used to contact her. One such orb resides in the library at the hotel where they all live.

Relationships

Romantic: Michael (Ex-Husband), Oliver Holmes (Briefly)
Friendly: ???
Family Lance, Trey, Elke (Children), Zael, Kehzie (Grand Children).
Enemies: The Crimson Knight (Oliver Holmes), ???

Jessica's marriage with the childrens' father Michael falls apart at some point during the pregnancy with Elke, or after. The hotel which now serves as the team's headquarters was his family's business which eventually went bankrupt sometime while the kids were growing up Michael did not like her magic use/abuse of it and as such he was where the kids went when they wanted a magic-free life.

Her relationship to the Crimson Knight, a.k.a Oliver Holmes is somewhat tricky. They were both magical apprentices together and studied at the same time, however she excelled, and he didn't. He was both incredibly jealous of her talent, and incredibly attracted to it, and her. They dated briefly, though she was not impressed by his personality or his skills (in other words, she just thought he was good looking). Later, when he took up the Crimson Knight moniker, he attempted to mess around with her affairs and usually failed miserably--he was seen by the magical community as an abject failure.

Lance, her oldest son, never took to magic at all. He did not even seem capable of it. She spent very little time mothering him as a result, moving on to Trey as soon as he was old enough to begin his training. As a result, Lance's relationship with his mother was usually pretty strained.

Trey did show magical aptitude, though he had other interests. He never took to it with quite the same ease as Elke, and Jessica was constantly comparing the two, creating a rivalry that neither necessarily wanted when they were quite young. Trey's rebellion against traditional magic and willingness to experiment is largely a result of his mother's pressuring him. He saw his mother as a mean and selfish person, and while she of course loved him, she was never very good at showing it.

As said above, Elke was the favorite child, getting most of her mother's time and attention. This was both a positive and a negative for Elke, who definitely grew to depend on her mother's advice and approval, but also felt suffocated and trapped at times by the woman's constant desire to train and improve her abilities. Jessica prizes Elke even from beyond the grave, and treats her the most sweetly of any of the family members. Jessica is one of the few people that Elke lets her guard down around, going to the "grandma orb" for advice and comfort on a regular basis even well into her thirties.

Jessica's constant pressure on both of the twins (Zael and Kehzie) to hone their magical skills, despite Kehzie having no aptitude for it at all, makes both avoidant of the library. Zael finds her a nattering old biddy and hates being sent to "grandma orb" for a scolding by Elke. Kehzie tries to like her grandmother but finds her intimidating.

Poses: Casting magic, looking elegant, studying in old magical tomes are all good choices. She should appear smug, proud, or thoughtful.

References

You can dress her up!

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Team Pwnz0rz' Rogue Gallery contains the antagonists of the Team Pwnz0rz universe. Will add people as I go.

Eligio

Details

Born: July 21st, 1984.
Ethnic Background: Spanish.

Eye Color: Grey.
Hair: Silver.
Complexion: Pale.
Build: Average
Style: Wears more or less what you see here. All greys and whites. He always has a layer of metal underneath his clothing, forming a sort of under armor, which he uses in emergencies as well to create weapons or defend himself.
Color Preferences: Is neutral on colors.

Powers: Metal manipulation and metal empathy. Can sense people's basic feelings through mutual contact with metal. His abilities also attribute to his unusual hair and eye color, and complexion.
Abilities: Skilled fighter.

Aliases: N/A.
Threat Level: High

Origins: After escaping from a psychiatric ward, which he was being kept in due to an unpleasant incident from his past, he forged a new identity for himself and began moving from place to place, living under the radar. His goal has always been to provide a balance between forces for 'good' and forces for 'bad'. He helps both criminals and vigilantes. This is partly because of his persisting mental problems that compel him to keep all things in check, including himself. His dual life as both a crime fighter and a criminal is only discovered quite late into his involvement with Pwnz0rz Girl.

Personality

Very stoic and reserved normally. Does not get tangled up in morality the way others do, is instead guided by his compulsion for constant balance in all things. When unbalanced, he can become extremely volatile, violent and dangerous. Normally though, he reads voraciously and indiscriminately, lives in quiet disorganization, and socializes only when it serves a purpose to his mission.

Relationships

Romantic: Pwnz0rz Girl
Friendly: Pwnz0rz Girl
Family: Alex (daughter).
Enemies: Pwnz0rz Man, Goose Wonder, Elke, most of the coalition, Cypher.

He falls in love with Scout almost instantly, finding her exceptionally beautiful and drawn to her kind nature. Unlike most vigilantes, which he considers frivolous and misguided, he cannot tear himself away from her despite their differing ideologies about the practice of crime fighting. They begin dating and she remains unaware of his side life as a criminal/aider of criminals. By the time she learns of this she is already pregnant.

Their relationship goes wrong when news of the pregnancy (and his knowledge that the child will likely have powers, since he does) causes him to become mentally unbalanced. In a desperate attempt to bring balance back to his mindset, he murders a young crime fighter. He also seriously injures Goose Wonder before he is finally taken down by Elke and Pwnz0rz Man working together. They hand him over to the coalition, who take him into their custody permanently in order to prevent any further bursts of volatility. Scout is so devastated by the turn of events that she swiftly leaves vigilantism permanently and, with Lance's financial help, moves to France where she raises Alex beyond the influence of the crime fighting scene.

His relationship with Alex is extremely limited. He only meets her when she is seventeen years-old, and only briefly. By then he is much more settled, but they cannot form a proper relationship due to his lifelong imprisonment. He does love Alex in his own way, and regrets not getting to know her properly, though he is disturbed by her telekinetic abilities.

With everyone else, his relationship is contentious, bordering on antagonistic. Pwnz0rz Man has an immediate dislike of him and by the end he is notoriously known as a traitor to 'his own kind'.

Poses: Fighting, dangerous-looking poses. He can also be reading, touching or manipulating metal, and spying on possible enemies.

Color: Since Eligio is more or less all silver/gray, monochrome is fine.

Types: Prefer at least a waist up.

References

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vamboyr (Felix Tepes)

Details

]Born: (finding out)
Ethnic Background: Eastern European.

Eye Color: Black
Hair: Black
Complexion: Very pale.
Build:Quite thin. Mostly he appears as a child around age 10, or a teen around age 15. He is usually short-looking, unless he's trying to be imposing (in which case he appears like an adult with long hair).
Style: He dresses himself nicely.
Color Preference: Has no color preference.

Powers: Vampirism--strength, transformation, speed. Dark magics.
Abilities: Combat.

Threat Level: Extremely High

Origins: Vam spends most of the second generation of Team Pwnz0rz masquerading as an aid to the crime fighting team,acting as Zael's cape on crime fighting crusades by transforming into one and giving his friend advice as he fights. He also provides easy transportation for Zael through vampiric speed/teleportation magics. In reality, he uses the opportunity and trust provided by his best friend to secretly feed on the criminals they take out and worm his way into the Team Pwnz0rz family. While his motives seem to primarily be to stay in the good graces of his friends Zael and Kehzie, he also finds the position extremely advantageous.

Personality

Vam is an incredibly flirtatious, bordering on harassing for many of the women/girls he chooses to try and persuade into romantic involvements. Deep down he is a rather dark and evil thing, but on the surface he prefers to be laid back, have fun, and chase girls. Vam chooses to appear as a young boy, between ten and fourteen years old usually. He only shows his age slightly when trying to be imposing. In reality he is centuries old and only chooses to behave and appear like a kid..

Relationships

Romantic: Kehzie
Friendly: Zael (Best Friend), Kehzie
Family Magpie (Sired her)
Enemies: Alex, Magpie, and eventually Team Pwnz0rz minus Zael.

Kehzie develops a crush on Vam around age 16, which can be seen in her relationship details. Vam, on the other hand, does not necessarily share any real romantic love for the girl. He is, at the very least, intoxicated by her magnetic abilities and becomes obsessed with their courtship. He does value her as a friend and care about her well being, at least on some small level.

Zael and Vam have been good friends since Zael was a child. Since Vam has been around since before Zael was even born, and favors a child form himself, they clicked nicely. Vam prefers that Zael not know about his darker tendencies and would probably consider Zael the primary reason for keeping himself on good behavior around the family.

Vam's treatment of Alex can be seen in her relationship details, but from his perspective she showed very little respect for his overwhelming power. Since he is actually a very formidable opponent that would give the entire team a run for their money and serious cause for injury, he was not amused by her attempts to thwart his feeding on criminals once she discovered it. He is also very attracted to her, however, and so he considers their arrangement described above perfect.

Magpie was, when alive, a woman he found exceptionally beautiful and wanted to have for himself. Once he had her under his vampiric thrall, she became so entranced that she begged him to turn her. Of course, once a vampire herself the thrall no longer worked, leaving her to come to a monster. This was especially upsetting for her because she is exclusively interested in women, and he used his powers to override that while she was still human. Once he realized that he could no longer play with her or use her as a vampire, the only pleasure he took from her was her initial dependence on him while learning how to survive in her new form. Now in Duct City, they have almost nothing to do with each other except when crossing paths while interacting with Team Pwnz0rz. He gets almost nothing from their interactions. When Magpie discovers what he has been doing to Alex, she vows to take him down, and he becomes her enemy.

Poses: Vam can look different depending on his mood/powers. He can look like a child when he is being playful, silly, or feeling normal. During these times he may be laughing, eating junk food and playing video games, studying or playing with magic.

When he is more dangerous/powerful, he may look taller and older with longer hair and darker features. He may have just finished feeding, look threatening or imposing, be masked by shadows.

In between, when he looks mostly like a teenager, he may be flirtatious, more handsome, more charismatic. He may be offering a gift to someone or trying to win them over with his charms.

References

His appearance is altered depending on a number of factors, including the age he is choosing to look like.

As a child he dresses in formal wear. As a teen he wears grunge/street style clothes. As an adult he wears formal again.

Hair and clothes references below:

Child

Teen

Adult

Lance Rhodes

Details

]Born: January 4th, 1983.

Hair: Short, Well Groomed, Blonde
Build: 6'0'', Athletic, Slim
Style: Business-like, professional.
Color Preferences: Blue

Powers: None
Abilities: Persuasion -- He has the ability to mask the obvious using his charismatic and innate magical ability. While he is not magically gifted at all, like Kehzie, he excudes a natural magic--only his works in his favor. This particular skill keeps the fact that he is a crime lord just beyond the grasp of his crime fighting family for a long time, and even makes them less upset about it when they find out.

Aliases: ???
Threat Level: Low

Origins: Having excellent business acumen, Lance uses his charisma to climb the ladder. He now runs a criminal organization in Duct City which his brother and sister do not find out about for many years. While he claims that this is making the city safer by punishing violent criminals, and that his goons only steal and commit other 'victimless crimes', he is a mob boss none the less.

Personality

Lance is a manipulative, charismatic man. He knows what he wants and gets it. Still, he loves his family, doting on his niece and nephew and remaining close to his brother and sister even after his secret about being a crime lord is outed. He agrees to "control" the level of violent crimes his underlings participate in which, with the help of his persuasive magical condition, convinces the family to allow him to continue in his illicit activities.

Relationships

Romantic: Scout, ???
Friendly: Scout
Family: Jessica (mother), Trey, Elke (siblings), Zael, Kehzie (Niece & Nephew)
Enemies: Scout (At one point), Alex (mutual dislike).

Lance briefly charms Scout into a relationship following her romance with Eligio taking a break (in the weeks before she discovers she is pregnant with Alex). When it is found out that he is responsible for many of the crimes they have been preventing, she is very upset, ending all romance. She never fully trusts him again, and only tolerates him out of respect for Trey and Elke's wishes.

Lance's relationship with his mother can be seen above in Jessica's profile, it more or less covers it!

Lance likes Trey, though he finds his choice to fight crime incredibly stupid and a waste of a great mind. He remains close to his brother despite their complete opposite values, however.

Lance and Elke get along very well despite everything. Elke is not blatantly for vigilantism to begin with, so she considers Lance's relationship to the underground nothing too abhorrent. She maintains a strong relationship with him and in turn keeps his relationship with Kehzie and Zael strong when she obtains guardianship of them during the ten year stint when Trey is thought to be dead. They do not have a lot in common, however like everyone, she is always under the sway of his charm.

Lance's relationship with the twins is a good one. They both enjoy spending time with him as he treats them to anything they desire and has a pimped out mansion for the teens to make full use of. He spoils them often with nice clothing, video game systems, and expensive trinkets.

When Alex discovers that Lance is a crime lord and that everyone in the family seems to be fine with it, she is very perturbed. She dislikes him enough to keep that feeling strong, and eventually goes on to try and undermine his organization, putting them at odds in more ways than one.

Poses: Lance should be drawn in poses that express a kind of quiet power, like a business man! He can be drawn looking charming and sweet, or more menacing and greedy.

References

See picture beside descriptions.

Nightmare (Marcella "Marcie" Rivera-Kikuchi)

Details

]Born: November 27th, 1987.
Ethnic Background: East Asian/Italian.
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Bi.

Eye Color: Brown (Natural), Purple (Normally)
Hair: Straight, Long, Black
Complexion: Somewhat Tan
Build:5'5'', Slim
Style: Street casual, Clubbing.
Color Preference: Purple, black

Powers:Energy Manipulation/Manifestation (Think a Purple Lantern). She can create shapes, barriers, and pretty much anything using a purple transparent energy.
Abilities: Martial Arts, Acrobatics

Aliases: Ray.
Threat Level: Low-Moderate

Origins: Marcie begins as a criminal and flip-flops between sides throughout her time in costume. When working with Team Pwnz0rz she goes by the alias of 'Ray'. When she is working against them, she goes by 'Nightmare'.

Personality

Marcie is excitable, flirtatious and a little crazy. She is former best friends with Goose Wonder, and doesn't take her later rejection well when GW refuses to join her in a criminal career. Never fully able to make up her mind, she flits between wanting to rekindle her friendship with GW and helping Team Pwnz0rz, and working against them and doing petty crimes to keep herself living lush. She is demanding and can be dangerous when put in a foul mood.

Relationships

Romantic: Kadin
Friendly: Goose Wonder, Kadin
Family:
Enemies: Goose Wonder, Kadin, Pall, Pwnz0rz Man, Elke, Eligio, Pwnz0rz Girl.

As touched upon above, Tarah was Marcie's friend through their teens and early twenties. They remain good friends up until Marcie gets ahold the same spell used to give Tarah her powers for herself. When Marcie begins using her new abilities to steal and bully, Tarah objects. As the years progress and Marcie tries turning over a new leaf, Tarah tries to forgive and forget Marcie's previous criminal behavior. For Marcie's part, she seems to always have pined for their old friendship, wanting it even when they are at odds.

Pwnz0rz Man has a brief intimate relationship with Marcie before she obtains her powers, out of costume. When she begins her law breaking, he considers her an enemy and puts their romantic past behind them. She does not know his identity, making it impossible for her to know the connection.

Marcie finds Kadin attractive and occasionally works with him to undermine Goose Wonder when working against Team Pwnz0rz. She is seduced by him and they have an intimate relationship, but not a romantic one.

Marcie's laundry list of enemies goes on for ages, suffice it to say almost all are made through criminal activity, or anti-criminal activity.

Poses: Anything goofy, sexy, or fighting stance works for her. She can be shown manipulating her trademark energy. She is quite sly.

References

You can dress her up! She commonly wears tight clothes, skirts, semi-gothy stuff.

Kadin S'thrux

Details

Species: S'thraxxi
Born: Unknown
Ethnic Background: Xisuran
Nationality: S'thraxxi
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Pansexual/Aromantic.

Eye Color: Yellow
Hair: Blonde
Complexion: Tan
Build: Muscular.
Style: Simple and athletic.
Color Preference: Dark/earth tones.

Powers: Xisuran Strength - Being from another planet, Xisura, he and his people are considerably stronger than humans. This means he has meta-human like strength.
Abilities: Combat, melee. Anti-magic tech, as he is a mage hunter.

Aliases: "George".
Threat Level: High

Origins: Kadin, originally under the false name of George, uses Tarah as bait before she becomes empowered, trying to lure Pwnz0rz Man into a trap. In he and his sister's culture it is customary for mages to be captured and drained of their powers during important celebrations and occasions. Capable S'thraxxi hands are expected to hunt mages, mostly on other worlds as their own have all been wiped out or hidden very well. In their case, it is their succession as leaders of their family's household. While they fail to capture Pwnz0rz Man and Elke after Tarah receives her powers, Kadin sets his sights on Elke, whose powers as a mage seem to be even stronger than Pwnz0rz Man's. From then on, he targets her.

Personality

Kadin is aggressive and short-tempered. Unlike his sister he takes defeat personally, and has a vengeful streak.

Relationships

Friendly: Marcie
Family Pall (sister)
Enemies: Team Pwnz0rz, particularly Elke, Goose Wonder and Pwnz0rz Man.

Marcie, initially repulsed by the man who kidnapped and hurt her friend, ultimately becomes seduced by him when she and Tarah drift apart. While he never has romantic feelings, he is attracted to her and uses her company quite often while he has the chance.

His sister Pall is his twin, so to speak, and they are fairly close. However he treats her somewhat like his subordinate. Since she is the more skilled fighter and level headed, she is often sent to do the dirty work while he enjoys the glory.

As stated above, he sets his sights on Elke as the ideal candidate for capture. Since Elke's mother Jessica is a very notorious sorceress, Elke is the next best choice for an Earth mage. He attempts many times to capture her until he is eventually defeated.

Poses: Power and dynamic kinds of poses suit him.

References

I'll try to cook some up here soon.

Pall S'thrux

Details

]Born: Unknown
Ethnic Background: Xisuran
Nationality: S'thraxxi
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Asexual/Aromantic.

Eye Color: Yellow
Complexion: Tan
Build:6'2'', Well Built.
Style: Wears heavy silver and gold armor normally. Wields a sword almost as big as she is. Traditional S'thraxxi garb when not in battle gear (which you can make up! it's a desert climate so let that be your guide).
Color Preference: None.

Powers: Xisuran Strength - Like Kadin she hails from Xisuran, a planet whose species are naturally much stronger than humans. She is particularly powerful, the stronger of the two siblings.
Abilities: Skilled Swordsman and general combat specialist. Tech user but her brother is more dependent on it than she is.

Threat Level: Extremely High

Origins: She joins her brother in the mage hunt and continues to follow him when he goes after Elke.

Personality

Pall is impassive and fine taking orders from her brother.

Relationships

Friendly: N/A
Family: Kadin (brother)
Enemies: Team Pwnz0rz

Pall sees her brother as the tactical leader of the family. While she is the strongest, she still cows to his judgment as he does a better job with the planning.

Poses: Fighting stances ideal.

References

As I said in the style section, she can be dressed in traditional S'thraxxi garb of your deciding, or in her armor.

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

*Empty for now*

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

This fan-based roleplay/story follows a group of Hogwarts students who, mostly, belong to a year below the Marauders. It is centered largely around the years 1973-1979. Since this is my request thread the main focus of this post is on Tabathina and the others are used mainly as potential to be in group or couple artworks, however Tabby was not *the* central character in the original story as there weren't really any.

Tabathina Halglas

Details

Hair: Blonde. Her hair is normally a careless, mass of blonde, layered curls, though on occasion she has used magical products to straighten it, and it reaches just above or below her neck.
Complexion: Fair
Build: 5'6', voluptous.
Color Preferences: Red, gold.
Regular Clothes: Her style is very casual and basic, she likes warm clothes and jeans, as well as simple coats and long scarves.

House: Gryffindor.
Wand: Fir, Demiguise Hair, 10'', Rather Bendy.
Best Subject: Transfiguration.
Quidditch Position: Beater.
Animagus:Cheetah.

Personality

A difficult person to get along with. She is stubborn and her insecurity often causes her to lash out at others hotheadedly. While deep down a fairly sweet and well-meaning girl, her uncanny ability to both make herself noticed socially yet rarely hold down a friendship has made her that much easier to get a rise out of, even unintentionally.

Though she cannot express it or show it for most of her life, she does make an effort to keep those, especially ones she cares about, happy or at ease. This is almost never apparent to most people because usually such instances get taken the wrong way or ignored due to the harsh and humourless demeanour she often embodies. It pretty much always backfires.

Tabathina struggles with herself. When starting out, she wants dearly to show everyone that she is smart and talented, just as the school must have considered her when she was invited, but finds she does not do as well as she hopes in many of her subjects, only excelling at Transfiguration and later, Arithmancy. Her stubborn pride keeps her from improving for the most part, as does her tendency to let her mind drift. She's rarely able to improve anything she isn't inherently good at, but almost never admits this

Back home, she was a much wilder and more carefree person, and as time goes on, she begins to feel she has truly lost that part of herself, only feeling really in touch with it when she is with Oz, in animagus form, and, sometimes, her few other friends.

Relationships

Romantic: Oswald Krause
Friendly: Millie Haynes, (actual) Vittoria Armonico.
Family:
Enemies: (perceived) Vittoria Armonico

Oz and Tabby become close during their second year, and will eventually begin to date and never truly stop. She has a fiercely strong attachment and love for him, which he shares for her. Oz is perhaps the only person she knows who truly understands her most of the time, besides her father. Though she does have a very difficult side, he manages almost instantly, later into their relationship, to bring out the good and happy side for her.

She has a damn near permanent and almost completely one-sided conflict with Vittoria. Tabby feels threatened around Tori, seeing how easily things come to her and how people seem to warm to her. Though Vittoria and Tabby will have several 'adventures' in which they will, in some cases, rely on each other's help to get through, they continue to never quite get along--Tori's playful teasing is usually misconstrued as aggression. They also clash several times at school, having unofficial duels & playing pranks and tricks on one another. For Tori's part, she is actually fond of Tabby, and finds her reactions more funny than anything. She considers them friends, oblivious to Tabby's idea of arch nemesis status she's been given.

Tabby spends one year with Millie and during that time she sees her as a sort of big sister, someone she can talk to and look up to. They love to rough-house and crack jokes and generally just get along really well.

Poses: Tabby usually looks cross or annoyed and should be drawn that way. She can be casting a spell (transfiguration), in her animagus form (a cheetah with a heart shaped bit of a spot on her hindquarters), practicing quidditch, or wandering the grounds.

Color: Yes

Style: More or less any style is fine.

References

Oswald Krause

Details

Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Blonde, short and unkempt.
Complexion: Fair,
Build: 6'5'', Wiry.
Color Preferences: Any
Regular Clothes: Muggle clothing in his day to day, casual stuff of the time. In his hogwarts attire, he usually doesn't wear his cloak, just the vest and slacks. His sleeves are often rolled up in a messy way.

House: Gryffindor.
Wand: Holly, 14", Ashwinder Ash, Dense,
Best Subject: Charms, Transfiguration, Defense Against the Dark Arts.
Patronus: Inititally a hound, later a cheetah.

Personality

Oz is a muggle-born who loves rock n roll. He is a generally friendly and outgoing person, always having a smile and "How's it going?" for pretty much everyone, which nets him many friends. Still, he is quite insecure and cares quite too much about what people think of him.

He can be quite a showoff and never backs down from a challenge, for better or for worse. He is also usually the first to rush into things, eager to impress people. While this sometimes gets him into trouble, he also has a wide variety of interests and experiences as a result. His acts often make him feel foolish and clownish (though he is still always pleasantly surprised when he actually likes or is otherwise good at something he tries).

He greatly appreciates it when someone genuinely likes him for himself and is very protective of those people. He is especially protective of Tabathina, whom he feels the most natural around and never has to put on a show for.

He is quite talented at Muggle Dueling and will often use his fists in lieu of offensive spells, relying on defensive charms to help close distances. Because of this he forces himself to use his left hand as his wand hand to free his right. He becomes quite talented with protego, being able to protect himself with it from all but the most potent curses, jinxes, and hexes.

Oz does not have a pet at school, though does have a Basset Hound back at home. He named it Davies after Ray and Dave Davies, The Kinks being his favorite band (another source of friction with purebloods, as many would say that "there is no good muggle music" wink .

Relationships

Romantic: Tabathina
Friendly: Tori
Enemies: N/A

In second year, Oz becomes obsessed with making Tabathina his friend. She is one of the only people in his year who has yet to at least be friendly. It takes some effort, but eventually she grows to trust him. Because she likes him for himself, rather than the more sycophantic qualities he sometimes has, they become extremely close. By third year they are best friends, and by fourth they are a couple. They are pretty much inseparable, feeling most comfortable around one another.

While Oz is not a fan of how insecure Tori makes Tabathina, he still generally likes her because she is a relatively charming person.

Poses: Oz and Tabby would be best drawn together. I'd really like couple art. They can be play-fighting, he can be giving her a piggy back ride, they can be cuddled up or reading or feeding owls, whatever.

Color: It is preferred but not necessary.

Styles: Semi-realism, western are preferred.

References

Please see the image to the right!

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Twelve kids connected loosely through an otaku roleplaying website unknowingly create a daisy-chain of madness in their own version of SBURB! In my universe something went awry during the process in which players are sent to their home planet, staggering the times in which they arrive by one year each. This results in pairs of kids, one male and one female, whose ages range from 11 to 16.

Note: I do not honor gender-specificity in the way I dole out the players' roles in the game. I have a female knight and a male witch, for instance. If this curdles your blood, well, -shrug-.

All god tier outfit references from this source.

Prince of Breath

Details

Name: Benoit Demarche
Title: Prince of Breath
God Tier: Yes
Screen Name: vacillatingChevalier
Lives In: poverty in a hotel in Nancy, France.

Typing Style: sort of simple, there's not quite enough time for capitalization, but there's always time for proper punctuation.

Strife Specibus: Glovekind (But hasn't upgraded yet)
Fetch Modus: Array (But Ruth dropped a chest on top of it before he could load it)

Planet: Land of Zephyr and Trinkets

Likes: Kung-Fu Flicks, Stories about Lords and Castles, His motorcycle gloves, Croissants, Being in control, Freedom
Hates: Being abandoned, Giraffes, Chess, Wine, Frogs, Role-playing, Mythical Creatures, Winter
Dream Self: Derse Dreamer

Background Info & Personality

Your name is BEN and your room is CURRENTLY A GIANT ******** DUMP. You had just moved into this HOTEL, too. You TURNED 16 last year and though you're not TECHNICALLY LEGAL you've still managed to GET A FEW JOBS and pay your rent.

You work WHERE EVER YOU CAN and usually UNDER THE TABLE. You've
DONE SO MANY THINGS you didn't think you would, but NOTHING DIRTY… not yet anyway. You’ve recently acquired PESTERCHUM after a few years of not having STABLE INTERNET ACCESS and have been using it to talk to the ONLY FRIEND WHO HADN’T BOTHERED TO REMOVE YOU yet. You're currently in the middle of a NEW GAME with her and she's STOPPED RESPONDING when you needed help most. You assume that she doesn't like the game and has QUIT ON YOU without warning. FICKLE woman.

Look at this place, there's NO WAY you're going to be allowed to stay at this hotel anymore. The TUB has been thrown out a window and your last box of DELICIOUS CROISSANTS has been dropped into the TOILET. The girl is going to PAY for that. Luckily your collection of KUNG-FU FILMS and SWORD & SORCERY books are okay.

Sure, some have accused you of being CONTROLLING and even SELFISH, but those people all had it easy. You’ve been TOUGHING IT OUT since you were a kid and you know what needs to be done. You’re almost glad she’s GONE, at least now you can do things YOUR WAY again.

It seems almost POINTLESS having one, but your chumhandle is vacillatingChevalier, and you type quickly, yet with punctuation! There's always time for PUNCTUATING.

Now the room is shaking. You'd better take a look outside. Thanks to your friend's shitty sense of architectural design, there are multiple floors jutting up all over the place, making the entire structure unstable. This game already seems like more trouble than it’s worth…

Poses: He can be drawn looking serious or annoyed. I'm gonna repeat this a lot but for pose inspiration you should really look at the webcomic itself. It has some fantastic and dynamic panels that capture the spirit of the story better than my descriptions could.

Styles: Semi-realism/western is preferred.

References

Ben has no references. In light of this, take a physical description!

God Tier Outfit

Ben is tallish and wiry with messy brown hair. He dresses rather poorly as his lot in life has rarely afforded him anything else. His eyes are green. He has a somewhat pale complexion with freckles. He is built reasonably well but not overtly muscular. See his interests for ideas about what he might style himself after.

Mage of Void

Details

Name: Ruth “Ruthie” Finley
Title: Mage of Void
Guardian: Mother
Lives In: A withering old house in Cumberland, Vancouver Island, BC. It is reasonably small and surrounded by trees.

Screen Name: aspirationAtrophy
Typing Style: Trails off most of the time… even when asking a question…? People sort of find it annoying… probably because they can’t tell… if she thinks they’re stupid… or if she’s just confused…

Strife Specibus: fltirnkind, ringkind. (flat iron kind)
Fetch Modus: Composition (Requires the user to arrange items in a way that creates a balanced and flowing narrative before they can be retrieved).

Planet: Land of Shacks and Sea
Kernelsprite(s): Orcasprite (prototyped beached whale). See kernelsprite section for more deets!

Likes: Chick flicks, romance, depressing music, her sister & mother, nice clothes & jewelry, books, prehistoric species, whales, love triangles, the mall, romantic RP.
Hates: Big budget & low meaning action thrillers, her father & Jewel’s mother, cats, cold weather, (her own) curly hair, sugary sweets, sharks.
Dream Self: Prospit Dreamer

Your name is RUTH and you are 16 years-old, but a lot of people, including your MOTHER and LITTLE SISTER call you RUTHIE.

You have stores of PRETTY JEWELLERY gathered in ORNATE BOXES all around your REASONABLY TIDY BEDROOM. You also like to purchase NICE CLOTHES when you occasionally get to go to a town with an actual MALL, which is a RARE and WONDERFUL occurrence indeed. You have a GROWING LIBRARY which mostly consists of either MYSTERY or ROMANCE NOVELS. You especially enjoy stories with LOVE TRIANGLES. There is nothing more satisfying for you than reading about TRAGICALLY UNREQUITED LOVERS.

Your walls are covered with charts depicting VARIOUS PREHISTORIC SPECIES as well as WHALES, which are so ancient you like to consider them a sort of MODERN PREHISTORIC SPECIES, even if that makes no sense, and other animals have existed for much longer. You often get into DEBATES OVER THE INTERNET about why WHALES ARE SUPERIOR TO HUMAN BEINGS because they are the GENTLE GIANTS OF THE DEEP. You are part of a WHALE RIGHTS ADVOCACY GROUP, though you are thinking about leaving as they move to expand to the protection of a species you care much less about: SHARKS. You really hate SHARKS. They are not MAJESTIC AT ALL. Yeah, ******** SHARKS.

Various DEPRESSING SONGS by DEPRESSING BANDS are playing in a loop on your computer, which you find comforting no matter how much your mom complains about the noise. It helps to drown out the WINTER COLD, which you hate almost as much as SHARKS, but not quite. Speaking of things you hate, someone is PESTERING you… you’d better answer him.

Your chumhandle is aspirationAtrophy and you tend to Trail off at the end of every sentence… which for some reason annoys and confuses other people… Not that you care, or anything…

Poses: She can be sitting with her laptop, reading a book, looking lost in thought or 'meh'. I'm gonna repeat this a lot but for pose inspiration you should really look at the webcomic itself. It has some fantastic and dynamic panels that capture the spirit of the story better than my descriptions could.

References

Physical description in the spoiler.

God Tier Outfit

Ruth has long, somewhat wavy light blonde hair and light purple eyes. She wears a tank top, knee-length skirt, and sandals. The colors of her clothes are up to you. She has a fair complexion and freckles.]

Bard of Hope

Details

Name: Zael Rhodes
Title: Bard of Hope
Lives In: Tokyo, Japan
Guardian: Mother (Sarah Rhodes)

Screen Name: zealousAvenger
Typing Style: <(In a comic-style speech bubble for action's sake!)

Strife Specibus: batkind, bstaffkind (bo staff kind)
Fetch Modus: Utility (Small capacity but quick-access)

Planet: Land of Skyscrapers and Floating Lanterns
Kernelsprite: Pwnz0rsprite (Pwnz0rz Man life-sized plush) (see kernelsprite section for more deets)

Likes: Comic Books, Justice, Costume Design, Being in the Spotlight, Crime Dramas, TV's The Muppets, Chemistry.
Hates: Being over-shadowed, Romance, Shoujo Manga, Downer endings.

Your name is ZAEL RHODES and you are 15 years-old as of two weeks ago. For your birthday, your mom got you a life-sized plush of your favorite masked vigilante: PWNZ0RZ MAN! This wasn’t difficult for her, since she CREATED THE COMIC BOOK SENSATION, but you were still thrilled with it.

You’ve been living with Mom in TOKYO, JAPAN for close to FOUR YEARS while she helps to produce an ANIME SERIES based on the Pwnz0rz Man comics. You think the anime is OKAY, but you grew up on the original and JAPAN IS KIND OF WEIRD. Luckily, you guys are FILTHY STINKIN’ RICH and you can pretty much have ANYTHING YOU WANT, so being in another country hasn’t hampered your decidedly WESTERN TASTES. Plus, Tokyo has a lot of AWESOME STUFF if you know where to look. And YOU DO.

Your bedroom is FULL OF SWEET COLLECTIBLES from your absolute favorites. You have the entire TEAM PWNZ0RZ collection in several varieties, of course. Not to mention your COMIC BOOK and MANGA collection, the latter being newer but growing strong since your arrival. You visit the HOTTEST SPOTS IN TOWN almost every day to see what you can find, and when you can’t get something in person, you ORDER IT ONLINE. But buying things yourself gives you an excuse to DRESS UP NICE, and you love LEAVING AN IMPRESSION.

What, this? THIS GETTUP just happens to be your FAVORITE black-tie wear. It has a black tie, doesn’t it? CRIMINALS BEWARE of the ZEALOUS AVENGER! You love to design costumes for all occasions! Mom’s been teaching you to sew them together since you were just a little guy.

You also like to dabble with CHEMISTRY, because who knows, maybe one day the wrong chemical will slip and you’ll just… BECOME YOUR DESTINY? In the mean time you like to role-play as your crime-fighting alter-ego, and training for the day you can TAKE UP HIS MANTLE IN EARNEST.

Your chumhandle is zealousAvenger and you like to type in <(Comic book style! With lots of emphasis for important words or, y’know, dramatic effect!)

Poses: He can be drawn striking a heroic pose! He can look pleased with himself, annoyed, or ready to STRIFE! I'm gonna repeat this a lot but for pose inspiration you should really look at the webcomic itself. It has some fantastic and dynamic panels that capture the spirit of the story better than my descriptions could.

References

Zael has no references. In light of this, take a physical description!

God Tier Outfit

Zael has tan-brown skin and dark brown hair. His eyes are orange. He's kind of short and has a scrawny build. He wears superhero style outfits, he keeps several in his fetch modus already. Feel free to make up styles of costume for him!

Knight of Light

Details

Name: Kiran Carne
Title: Knight of Light
Lives In: A beach house on Flinders Island, Tasmania (Australia).
Guardian: Grandmother & Father

Screen Name: temerariousTrailblazer
Typing Style: CAPITALIZED LETTERS for EMPHASIS, tons of exclamation marks!!! Italics to express EVEN MORE ENTHUSIASM!!!

Strife Specibus: fankind, 2xfankind, brknfankind (broken fan kind)
Fetch Modus: Instinct (Modus intuits what the user needs most and spits that out).

Planet: Land of Glint and Forest.
Kernelsprite(s): Gigasprite (prototyped with large replica Gigatech mech suit in Kiran’s room). Gigatech is from a Shonen mecha anime Kiran is obsessed with. (see kernelsprites section for more deets!)

Likes: Shonen anime and manga, epic things, heroism, friendship, bright colors, the wilderness, adventure.
Hates: Chick flicks, anything slowly paced and action-free.

Your name is KIRAN and today you are 15 years-old! That’s right, it’s your BIRTHDAY! You’re so PUMPED for PRESENTS because you just know your FATHER and GRANDMOTHER got you something AWESOME.

You are an avid collector of SHONEN ANIME and MANGA, as well as fare from the FANTASY/SCI-FI/ACTION GENRES in general. You pretty much love anything with enough BRIGHT LIGHTS and EPIC SCORES. Your room is almost always A COMPLETE MESS, and since barring your dad from the premises it has been steadily worsening. Wading through the piles upon piles of FESTERING PERSONAL BELONGINGS is an adventure unto itself, and you thoroughly enjoy imagining yourself GALAVANTING THROUGH A MARSHY WILDERNESS while doing so.

You work part time as a TOUR GUIDE and have a fairly extensive knowledge of the local FLORA & FAUNA due to your childhood dream of becoming a ZOO KEEPER. It EMBARRASSES you just thinking about that! You’ve long since outgrown that SILLY PHASE, but you still enjoy a good NATURE WALK when occasionally choosing to step away from your computer. You’re also fairly ATHLETIC because your grandmother has a tendency to DEFENESTRATE YOUR ELECTRONICS if you don’t WORK OUT at least a few times a week.

When you aren’t playing ROLE-PLAYING GAMES of both the DIGITAL and TEXT variety, you love chatting with your INTERNET FRIENDS, many of whom you know through an UNABASHEDLY OTAKU fan-site populated by PLUCKY YOUNG HEROES in the making, like yourself. At least, that is what you like to think, though most of your PESTERCHUMS these days are a lot less hung up on BELLOWING WARRIORS and HEROIC DESTINIES than you are. You have started thinking maybe it is time to go on a QUEST for MORE LIKE-MINDED FRIENDS. But, for now, you are happy to have anyone to chat and RP with at all.

Your chumhandle is temerariousTrailblazer and you type in a manner that is Usually PRETTY ENTHUSIASTIC! Yeah!!! You especially enjoy giving UPLIFTING MONOLOGUES, though nowadays your friends rarely afford you the time to complete them.

Speaking of rushes, you promised a friend you would RP with them today…BETTER GET TO IT! YEAH!

Poses: She can definitely have some dynamic, fighting, shonen-style poses! I'm gonna repeat this a lot but for pose inspiration you should really look at the webcomic itself. It has some fantastic and dynamic panels that capture the spirit of the story better than my descriptions could.

Styles: Semi-realism/western is preferred. Anime/shonen looking stuff would definitely make her happy though!

References

Physical description in the spoiler. Don't mind the art, it's by me and not especially great, but it gets the idea across?

God Tier Outfit

Kiran is female, just to be clear. She has tan-brown skin, orange eyes, dark brown hair and an athletic build. She is fairly short. She wears a t-shirt hoodie, skirt, a pair of jeans and runners. The colors are up to you!]

Seer of Doom

Details

Name: Megan Phan
Title: Seer of Doom
God Tier: No
Guardian: Mother and Father
Lives In: A nice apartment in New York, NY.

Screen Name: echoAssimilation
Typing Style: She speaks like a song. ♪

Strife Specibus: headphnkind
Fetch Modus: Shuffle (Functions like a large mp3 player).

Planet: Land of Organs and Sleet
Kernelsprite: N/A

Likes: Music (loud), daytime talk shows, comic books, superhero RP, cold weather, cats.
Hates: Silence, acoustic music, arguments, being called Meg, redundancy.

Your name is MEGAN and you are fourteen years-old. You HATE the nickname MEG and refuse to answer to it when you very occasionally decide to remove your OBSCENELY EXPENSIVE HEADPHONES. You prefer to have LOUD MUSIC playing at all times, so you only do so when it’s absolutely essential. And now is not one of those times.

Your room is almost always as DARK and NOISY as possible, frustrating your PARENTS to no end. They have been making you visit a THERAPIST to talk about your apparent BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS, but you usually skip the appointments to ROLEPLAY with one of your PESTERCHUMS instead. You think the idea of talking to someone about your problems is REDUNDANT, but they just don’t get that.

You are an ASPIRING MUSICIAN but you spend most of your free time watching DOWNLOADED EPISODES OF DAYTIME TALK SHOWS in your bedroom. You enjoy watching them even though most of your friends think they are STUPID. You find that something is calming about UNREASONABLY CHIPPER PEOPLE.

Your chumhandle is echoAssimilation and everything you say Has a lyrical quality to it. ♪

Poses: She should always have her headphones on! She can be listening to music, quiet and contemplative. I'm gonna repeat this a lot but for pose inspiration you should really look at the webcomic itself. It has some fantastic and dynamic panels that capture the spirit of the story better than my descriptions could.

References

Megan has straight, medium-length black hair and red eyes. She wears baggy street style clothes and always large headphones. Usually she has multiple layers on. She is of asian ethnicity.

Rogue of Life

Details

Name: Henry Seng
Title: Rogue of Life
Guardian: Father
Lives In: A flat in Swansea, Wales.

Screen Name: tycioBud
Typing Style: usually prettyrushed with wordsgetting stuck together a lot!

Strife Specibus: Ftballkind
Fetch Modus: Collection (Built like a card collector’s deck with navigable pages)

Planet: Land of Turf and Wildflowers
Kernelsprite(s): ???

Likes: Blogs, vlogs, beanie babies, my little pony, football (soccer).
Hates: Heavy metal, commercials, horses.

Your name is HENRY SENG and you have been 13 for one month shy of a year. (Meaning you’re almost 14!) You have spent your whole life in the town of SWANSEA, WALES. You’re in quite a hurry, so this will have to be quick!

You’ve been informed about A NEW GAME and apparently it’s quite urgent that you play! On a normal day you might instead be catching up on your favorite vloggers’ LATEST VIDEOS, or fondly regarding your PRECIOUS BEANIE BABY COLLECTION.

They’re just so cute… with their beady eyes and soft mushable tummies!

But today, you’ve gotta go fast!

Your chumhandle is tycioBud and you’re a bit too fast with your eyboard sometimes youget words stuck ogether

Poses: Any athletic/sports pose works! Cuddling beanie babies secretly behind closed doors also works. I'm gonna repeat this a lot but for pose inspiration you should really look at the webcomic itself. It has some fantastic and dynamic panels that capture the spirit of the story better than my descriptions could.

References

Physical description in the spoiler. No art references yet.

God Tier Outfit

Asian boy with relatively good fashion sense but sporty, looks clean-cut. Black hair and red eyes. Athletic, loves sports. Kind of tall.

Page of Blood

Details

Name: Basil Najjar
Title: Page of Blood
Lives In: A small house in Aqaba, Jordan.

Screen Name: contestConnection
Typing Style: Polite and deliberate, often being quite thorough in the way he presents his thoughts.

Strife Specibus: joypadkind, knifekind
Fetch Modus: Achievement (to captchalogue a new “category” of item, such as food, the user must earn achievements related to that goal, like consuming a four-course dinner one time).

Planet: Land of Drums and Tranquility
Kernelsprite(s): N/A

Likes: Cooking, video games, competition, being an upstanding young man.
Hates: Hunting, seafood, being disliked.

Your name is BASIL NAJJAR and you have been loving life for well over 13 years now. Look at you with your charming smile and good manners. You are a FINE YOUNG MAN, and your father always tells you so!

You have just been informed by a most pleasant young woman (and by most pleasant, you mean most Unpleasant, but you would never admit such things in polite company such as this) that your room is OBSCENELY TIDY. She can see your humble abode, despite the distance, because of a NEW GAME you’ve been playing. Through it she has been made able to manipulate your surroundings. Some might say you’ve made a HUGE MISTAKE, but yours is not a memoir built upon regrets!

As always you are taking your time to appreciate this NEW EXPERIENCE, something your friend VV seems to have little patience for. She has already pitched numerous DAUNTING MACHINES around your house with little regard for what they get in the way of. According to her, there is some manner of RUSH, though you cannot see what could be urgent enough to spoil a beautiful day like this. The sky is blue and completely empty. Yes, indeed. Not a thing in sight!

This is not to say that you would ever begrudge a video game, goodness no! You pride yourself on having IMPECCABLE INTEGRITY, including a great love of COMPETING FOR SPORT! It was with a glad and open mind that you GRACIOUSLY ACCEPTED your compatriot’s lovely offer, and you fully intend to SEE THE GAME THROUGH. In your own time.

Ah, there she is again. No doubt agitated by your decision to take a brief respite to PREPARE SOMETHING DELICIOUS. Still, no point working up a sweat on an empty stomach! Best to let her know your intentions however, that PESTLE looks rather menacing…

Your chumhandle is contestConnection and you tend to be Deliberate, well-mannered and thorough in your correspondence with others.

Poses:Cooking or looking smug. I'm gonna repeat this a lot but for pose inspiration you should really look at the webcomic itself. It has some fantastic and dynamic panels that capture the spirit of the story better than my descriptions could.

References

Middle-eastern, so kind of olive-tan skin. Black hair, olive coloured eyes. A bit chubby. Well dressed, sweater vests. Average height. Well built.

Maid of Rage

Details

Name: Isobel Flosadóttir
Title: Maid of Rage
Guardian: Mother (Flosi)
Lives In: A manor in Keflavik, Iceland

Screen Name: volatileValkyrie
Typing Style: Curt and intelligent, rarely uses a period to end her sentence

Strife Specibus: crestkind
Fetch Modus: málfræði (Icelandic grammar modus: basically almost no one knows what the ******** it does except people in Iceland, but Isobel claims it’s fairly common over there and “far less frivolous than those you people employ”).

Planet: Land of Farms and Floods
Kernelsprite(s): Hamarsprite (Hammer sprite)/Scancestorsprite (Scandinavian ancestor’s journal falls into and becomes prototyped by Kernelsprite after Isobel first prototypes an ornate hammer mounted on the wall. This is one of two ornate hammers Flosi has up above the mantle, along with the family crest.)

Hates: Junk food, roleplaying, crowds.

Your name is ISOBEL FLOSADÓTTIR and you are 13 years-old. You have spent most of your afternoon FAILING TO TOLERATE your online rival’s BAFFLINGLY LETHARGIC ATTITUDE. You are pretty much COMPLETELY FED UP with his tiring shenanigans. Apparently everyone and their frænka are trying this mysterious new game, and you just had to go and land this POMPOUS CLOWN as your partner! As if his LACKADAISY wasn’t bad enough under normal circumstances, you’ve been hearing UNSETTLING RUMORS about METEORS and IMMINENT DESTRUCTION for hours now.

STUPID BOY. You haven’t even had time to prepare your room for KQ’s prying eyes yet. It is UNUSUALLY MESSY due to an INCIDENT EARLIER THAT DAY. No, you will not be shedding any light upon it. Let’s just say, ******** your mother’s TASTE IN ORNAMENTAL CARPETTING. This entire house is POINTLESSLY DECADENT. She seems to think that gathering as many OLD AND MUSTY OBJECTS as possible is the HEIGHT OF HOME FASHION.

THAT is the family crest. Yes, a FAMILY CREST. Words cannot describe its level of pointlessness. It is the most stupid thing you have ever laid eyes upon, and since it is JUST CONSTANTLY SITTING THERE, you lay eyes upon it ALL THE ******** TIME.

Maybe if you just… sort of reach toward it and… kind of grab at the rim of the—GOD DAMNIT!

And there he is again, PESTERCHUMPING it up.

Your chumhandle is volatileValkyrie and you have a habit of being Curt to avoid wasting time

Poses: Looking for a fight works, also looking annoyed or yelling. I'm gonna repeat this a lot but for pose inspiration you should really look at the webcomic itself. It has some fantastic and dynamic panels that capture the spirit of the story better than my descriptions could.

References

God Tier Outfit

Middle-eastern ethnicity with curly black hair and olive eyes. Dresses well with scarves, slim-fitting tights and jackets. Usually has a small messenger bag slung over her shoulders.

Thief of Mind

Details

Name: Lydia Tupper
Title: Thief of Mind
Guardian: Grandmother
Lives In: A cottage in the Adirondacks.

Screen Name: kickinQuantifier
Typing Style: gruff n straight to the point!

Strife Specibus: branchkind, pitchforkkind.
Fetch Modus: Rustic (only accepts items of some natural property).
Planet: Land of Gold and Meditation.
Kernelsprite(s): Connersprite (protoyped bear head).

Likes: Swimming, classic American literature, summer, wildlife, MMOs, canoes, hiking.
Hates: Vampires, moose, chocolate (allergic), dubstep.

Your name is LYDIA TUPPER and you are twelve years-old. You live in the ADIRONDACKS with your grandmother. It is a BEAUTIFUL and FUN mountain-scape, and you love wandering through the WILDERNESS. When you aren’t HIKING and EXPLORING, you often help your GRANDMA build CANOES for her LOCAL BUSINESS. She is an excellent CARPENTER in general and your house is peppered with RUSTIC DECORUM.

Your bedroom is no exception, having become home to many of Grandma’s LESS SUCCESSFUL works. Your favorite is the aptly named BEAR-BED, a bed frame carved from DEER ANTLERS and TREE TRUNKS. The headboard has been mounted with a GLORIOUS BEAR HEAD, which you believe protects you during your slumbers. You have called him CONNER since you were a young girl. For all you know, though, Conner was actually a lady-bear. Grandma bought the TAXODERMIC MARVEL while out of town and never bothered to learn its back story.

When you get the chance, and your LOUSY INTERNET CONNECTION co-operates, you happily play MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE GAMES. You have made a few friends this way, and though your WOODTOP can be unreliable, you enjoy a good romp on the computer whenever the chance presents itself. Though these chances are sometimes few and far between, so you have a BACKUP STASH of CLASSIC AMERICAN LITERATURE collected by your grandmother. You are an AVID READER in your spare time..

Poses: Dynamic, playful poses.

References

God Tier Outfit

She is short and a firey, long-haired redhead who often wears braids or pigtails. She has freckles and wears earth tones and a hunting cap.

Heir of Heart

Details

Name: Gregory Miguel
Title: Heir of Heart
Lives In: An apartment in Ponce, Puerto Rico.

Screen Name: fearlessFamiliar
Typing Style: enthusiastic & Sometimes capitalizes in weird places for emphasis! Very little Punctuation

Strife Specibus: boomerangkind
Fetch Modus: Pocket (A modus that seems to allow the user to captchalogue items within pockets and usually within pockets of other pockets or pockets of those pockets, only accessible by searching through branching pocket archives and allocated, confusingly to many, by weight and obtuseness)

Planet: Land of Mirrors and Comfort.
Kernelsprite(s): None

Likes: Friends, the cold, roleplaying, romance novels, tumblr.
Hates: Bullies, liars, differing opinions.

Your name is GREGORY MIGUEL and you are 12 years-old! You think you’re handling the HOUSE BEING ON FIRE pretty damn great! Your SORT OF MEAN FRIEND, KQ, just invited you to play a game that will supposedly prevent your IMMINENT DEMISE. Which is good, because you really don’t want to LOSE YOUR STUFF. Especially not your BOOKS.

If your house WASN’T ON FIRE you might be enjoying some GOOD OLD FASHIONED RP, or catching up on YOUR STORIES. In fact even now you feel sort of INCOMPLETE, not knowing what’s happening next. You just hope she hurries it up so you can stop DOUSING OUT THE FLAMES. Your upper body strength is KIND OF PATHETIC.

You really need to stop spending all day on TUMBLR and actually get a workout routine started.

Looks like KQ is finally ready to bark at you some more.

Poses: Can be drawn hanging out on his laptop, reading, bundled up in winter clothes.

References

Gregory has neck-length red hair and pale skin/freckles. He dresses in long-sleeved shirts and jeans, often also wearing a scarf. He likes the color pink and isn't ashamed to wear it!

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Lyris

Details

Eye Color: Glowing Blue (Death Knight Eyes). In life they were glowing green.
Hair: Black.
Complexion: Very pale. In life she was a bit less pale due to not being a corpse.
Build: 5'10'' and Athletic
Class: Unholy Death Knight. (Paladin in Life).
Race: Blood Elf
Weapons of Choice: Mace, Hammer, Sword or Axe. All two-handed.
Mounts: Argent Crusade Hippogryph, Acherus Deathcharger
Companions: Geist

Personality

Lyris is typically a friendly, somewhat cheerful person. She is extremely lonely, however, and after a bad experience with her "only friend" following awakening as a death knight, has become less quick to trust.

She begins her unlife as gullible and in denial of her corpse-like condition, eventually accepting that much and trying to come to terms with it. She has a difficult time with the stigma that goes along with being a death knight/undead person, particularly from other blood elves who sometimes have a hard time distinguishing her kind from the Scourge.

While she does eventually remember most of her past life as a Paladin, she feels that she can never return to what little is left of it because to do so would be a kind of betrayal of her former values. While she does remember what it was like favouring the Light, there are parts of her that have been forever twisted and tainted by the post-morality of being an undead thing which calls upon the same plagued creatures which destroyed her former home to do her bidding.

Overview/Biography

Lyris spends the first while after her re-awakening as a death knight under the thrall of the Lich King, like all death knights typically did. When she is freed from under his thumb, she goes into denial about her death. Eventually she does accept that she died and begins to recollect things from her past life, including family and her time spent in growing up in Silvermoon.

When first arriving in Org she meets a seemingly friendly and helpful Forsaken woman named Roswitha who claims to know a lot about the place and wants to show her around. They become friends in Lyris' eyes and soon begin traveling together. It is not until they are in Northrend that Lyris really starts to notice Ros' priorities seem pretty skewed toward self-preservation, even at the cost of her friends' unlife. When Ros abandons Lyris to potentially "permanently die" in a difficult battle, she becomes extremely resentful, having put a lot of undue faith in her companion.

Vowing to part ways after they do their part to defeat the Lich King, Lyris does so. When they run into each other again some time after the Cataclysm, Lyris has developed a drinking problem and seems to have taken the betrayal extremely poorly. Ros tells her that she never gave a crap and was using her as a meat shield so she could get her revenge on Arthas, and as many riches along the way as possible, with no attachment at all to Lyris in the process.

Bitter and drunk, Lyris pulls her axe on Ros but fails to even hit her before she is stunned and left behind. She does not see Ros again for quite some time. When they eventually run into each other whilst locked in the gaping maw of a massive tentacle monster (Maw of Madness), they call a truce long enough to help each other survive the ordeal.

Both Lyris and Ros always remain more or less on the fringes of the Horde supporters, and by the end of Cataclysm Lyris is no longer for the behaviour of their then warchief, Garrosh. She drops the drinking and attempts to move on.

When Pandaria is discovered, Lyris finds that she feels much more comfortable in this new world where the stigma associated with death knights is not as strong or in some cases even there at all. She takes up permanent residence there, enjoying the chance to socialize with a people who accept her as-is. Her hatred for the actions of the Horde grows and she is happy to help bring down Garrosh when the time comes.

Relationships

Romantic: (Past Life and Unrequited) Eriel
Friendly: (Past Life) Eriel, Melarei (Post-Humous) Roswitha
Family: Margoline (sister), Jen'orei (brother), Typher (cousin), Delandra (cousin), Cherei (mother), Kon'ore (father).
Enemies: Roswitha, any main boss type people from Wrath and up.

Ros and Lyris' relationship is somewhat outlined in the biography, but it's mostly a parasitic one. Ros uses Lyris because she detects the vulnerability in her, and Lyris needs somebody to feel like she can still have value in a world where everything she used to believe can no longer apply to her. Ros puts up with more than she might normally be bothered with, however, because deep down she does develop a certain fondness for the girl. She also finds that Lyris looks very similar to a blood elf woman she was once in a romantic relationship with when she was still a human. These things tend to muddle up the way Ros normally handles things and make her a bit softer toward Lyris, for instance, not killing her as soon as she became inconvenient.

Lyris and Eriel trained as paladin together when they were younger and Silvermoon was still intact. She developed an unreciprocated crush on him which never really went away. He, on the other hand, fell in love and married a mutual friend, Melarei. All three of them would survive the fall of Silvermoon, though Lyris would leave and never see Eriel again whilst living.

Margoline was Lyris' elder sister and best friend. She got into paladin training specifically to follow after her sister's footsteps. Margo was typically the sensible one, attempting to keep her more childish little sister out of trouble. Lyris was girlier and more fascinated with boys and the decadent life of a highborne noble. Margo was more determined and dedicated to the paladin life. She died during the attack on Silvermoon.

Typher was Lyris' cousin and another close friend. He survived the Scourge only to be killed by a Wretched whilst attempting to help them. He would have been a "priest". Delandra, her other cousin, also hung out with them.

Jen'orei was Lyris' brother. She did not have as close a relationship with him as she did with Margo. He was the dark horse of the family, getting into trouble a lot and living a criminal lifestyle. He also survived the fall of Silvermoon but became a Wretched when his mana addiction became severely out of hand.

Her relationship with both of her parents was fairly good, but neither survived the fall.

References

Just a note here that I really don't care so much about extreme accuracy to the armor she wears because I know screenshots are iffy. Mainly I just want to make sure her hair and the general colour scheme is kept similar.

As Scourge

During Wrath

During Cata

Early MoP

End of MoP

Alt. Outfit for the same time period (she's in the blue and red)

Anke

Details

Eye Color: Glowing Yellow (Blue in Life)
Hair: Dark Mottled Blonde (Light Blonde in Life)
Complexion: Pale greenish (Fair in Life)
Build: 5'7'', Corpse-esque.
Class: Holy Priest
Race: Forsaken
Weapon: Staff
Mounts: Dark Phoenix, Spectral Wind Rider
Companions: Dark Phoenix Hatchling

Personality

Anke is inquisitive but reserved. She seeks balance and does not easily choose sides. She tries to be rational, knowing well that her old ways of devotion to the Light cannot serve her in this form.

Overview/Biography

Anke was resurrected as Forsaken following Cataclysm, meaning she was brought back not by Arthas but by Sylvanas. She has an extremely strong dislike of Sylvanas and the Horde on the whole, disliking their tactics.

In life Anke was devoted to the Light. After death, she opted to continue channeling the Light despite the fact that it would be quite painful to do as an undead creature. She decided that this was her way of asserting dominance over an authority that had ruled her as a human. In death she decided that she would hold authority over the Light instead, and uses it as she deems fit.

I don't have quite as storied a history for Anke, however she spends her time traveling Azeroth and attempting to make sense of the fragmented world using her new perspective.

Relationships

Anke really does not have any noteworthy relationships!

References

As I said above, since these are screenshots I am looking for accuracy mostly in the hair and colour scheme (and in Anke's case she usually wears some sort of face mask like a veil to cover her mouth). Completely accurate depiction of everything she is wearing is unnecessary as long as the idea is there.

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Catibella Fletcher

Details

Complexion: Average caucasia with freckles.
Race: Human
Build: 5'5'', Slim.
Style: Prefers trousers to skirts. She is generally traveling and wearing light leather armor. If given the chance she'll wear a fancy dress just to say she has.
Color Preferences: Favorite color is green.
Other Notes: She needs glasses. Once she is out and traveling, she uses a pair of goggles in stead of classes due to their durability.

Class: Artificer
Weapon(s): Hand crossbow, dagger.
Best Skills: Arcana, History, Heal, Dungeoneering (Passive, explained below), Perception (Passive, explained below).
Modest Skills: Religion, Insight, Nature, Thievery.
Poor Skills: Bluff, Streetwise, Intimidate, Stealth, Athletics, Acrobatics, Diplomacy, Endurance.
Alignment: Chaotic Good.

Rilanda's Curse: Cati was cursed by a sorceress she offended when she was a young girl visiting a populous city in the region with her mother. She saw a beautiful necklace and swiped it when Rilanda appeared not to be looking. Rilanda quickly caught her, and Cati attempted to return the item. The witch refused to take it back, instead cursing the girl with a few cryptic words. It would only later become clear what the curse did.

When she had returned home, it became clear that Cati was stumbling (literally) into all kinds of valuable items--treasures, money, etc. Her mother, who had taken the necklace, enjoyed it. When eventually Cati's father questioned his daughter's newfound clumsiness and penchant for finding riches, she admitted that she had stolen the necklace to him. By then it was too late, however, as a thieving man had fallen in love with Rilanda's necklace--and pretended to fall in love with Cati's mother as well! She had had an affair with him, and he had stolen away with the pendant.

Their family torn apart, Cati blamed herself. As the years passed and she grew up with her father, living above his mechanic's shop in a small cottage on the outskirts of town, it became apparent that the curse did more than just make her a treasure magnet. Any valuable she came into contact with in this way would invariably bring ill luck to her, but more often, those close to her who had also handled it.

As a result she is great at accidentally finding treasures, but only a fool would dare keep them.

Personality

Cati is a smart, adventure-seeking young woman. She has spent many years cooped up, becoming a young woman with only books and her grouchy, gruff father to keep her company. She is fairly well versed in a lot of history and general facts as a result of her reading, if nothing else.

She writes avidly in her journal about the one man, whom she nicknamed Sir Pimsley after a famous romantic knight of fiction (Sir Primsley), who took an interest in her once by smiling and winking at her from across the street. She lives out fantasies of him rescuing her from her dull, cursed life and going on great adventures with him.

Her desperation to be free from under her father's thumb is what leads her to run away from home. She is determined to prove she can make it out there in the real world, and one day find a cure for the curse.

Relationships

Romantic: Tren, "Sir Pimsley" (Imagined)
Friendly: Tren
Family: Edwin (Father), Sera (Aunt)
Enemies: Rilanda, Leival

When Cati meets the incredibly handsome and worldly bard, Tren, she is almost instantly smitten. He is charming and talented, making him very similar to the Pimsley she has dreamed of, though less muscular! For Tren's part, he is not really looking to settle down, and is relieved when Cati admits she could not possibly commit to a relationship as long as the curse persists.

Sir Pimsley, as described above, is just an imaginary person whom she makes up to go along with a stranger who smiled at her once. He was cute enough to warrant earning a place in her fantasies, which quickly got out of hand due to her boredom and general isolation. She has written whole novels worth of stories about this man and genuinely feels he is her dream man, in a way, since she has poured so much of her heart into the story, how could it not be real?

Leival's chivalrous nature makes him a good ally to have when Cati first ventures out on her own. She appreciates his help but instantly finds him rather stuffy and overbearing. Even so, she admires his bravery and owes her life to him when they quickly begin running into trouble. Later down the road, when Leival betrays the group, she resents him deeply for his part in undermining them and making them enemies of the state.

When Cati eventually meets Rilanda, she will quickly learn to dislike her. They never learn to get along, Rilanda simply holding the possibility of a cure over her head in order to get the girl to work as an unpaid servant.

Edwin, Cati's father, is gruff and overprotective. In a way he is angry at the girl for landing herself with this curse and thus rendering her useless for either dowry or inheriting his shop. Still, he loves her, and wants to keep her safe as much as avoid his own peril at the hands of her curse.

Poses: She can be drawn hopeful, awestruck, casting magic, enjoying scenery/nature, reading, or tinkering.

Styles: Semi-realism preferred.

References

Tren Aeriales*

Details

Species: Human/Air Primordial
Hair: Pure white, shoulder length, straight. Can be tied back.
Build: Not particularly muscular, but not super skinny. About average.
Style: Likes ornate and fancy.
Color Preference: Orange, brown and green.
Other: The Primordial portion of Tren is not visible unless he taps into it, in which case his eyes glow bright green and the wind sweeps around him.

Class: Bard
Weapon(s): A long sword whose entire blade looks like a starry night.
Best Skills: Diplomacy, Bluff, Streetwise, Arcana, Endurance, Heal, History, Insight, Religion.
Modest Skills: Acrobatics, Athletics, Dungeoneering, Intimidate, Nature, Perception, Stealth.
Poor Skills: Thievery.
Alignment: Chaotic Good.

Tren was discovered an orphan and raised by his adoptive gnome father, Gomlin. As a child he realized that he had special powers that separated him from normal humans. Gomlin recognized these as signs of a Primordial living inside of him and educates him on the subject. Primordials are feared and reviled in their world, which means Tren must keep this aspect of himself hidden.

He leaves on his travels when he decides to learn more about the Primordials, as well as the whys and hows for the one inside of him. He journeys throughout the world, gaining more knowledge and charm as he goes. His love of women and merriment makes getting what he wants, monetary or otherwise, fairly easy.

Personality

A charismatic and outgoing bard of about twenty, he travels the world looking for interesting stories to tell. He is extremely flirtatious, though not crass about it, and makes friends easily.

He's typically quick to help people in need, but doesn't go out of his way to help everyone. He generally only helps if it's a life or death situation, if he can write about it, or if it will specifically help him on his quest, which he's sure to tell nobody about.

He loves to engage in small talk, but hates talking about himself or going into details about how he really feels. He loves to play music, and most of the time, he will do that as opposed to talking.

Relationships

Romantic: Catibella, Any Female
Friendly: Catibella, Kleptis (see below for info on him)
Family: Gomlin (Adoptive Father/see below for info on him)
Enemies: Leival

Cati becomes enamored with Tren when they first meet. He pursues her like any other woman, though it's unclear if he has deeper feelings than that. Regardless, they remain close friends and allies.

Kleptis is a dark elf thief who travels with Tren. Tren thinks Kleptis is his best friend, finding him cool. Kleptis is mostly quiet, for his part, and less warm toward the bard. For a physical description in case you want to draw Kleptis with Tren, he usually wears cowls, has dark skin and white hair.

Gomlin found Tren when he was a baby and raised him as his own. He taught Tren his skills in swordsmanship and barding. He has a very close bond with the otherwise gruff gnome. He is an elderly gnome who plays instruments and is renowned for his skills in fighting.

While Leival and Tren initially tolerate each other, they later become enemies when Tren is revealed to consort with unlawful types and generally live a loose existence. When Leival discovers Tren is part Primordial, he considers Tren a scourge needing to be eradicated.

Poses: Playing his lute or other instruments, using wind powers (primordial), generally friendly and playful and charming stuff. A pose of him drawing his blade from its sheath would be cool. Note: His sword only becomes an opaque object when fully drawn, otherwise it is merely an outline traced in stardust. Reading is another good choice. When he is tapped into his primordial powers he can fly.

References

While I do not have an actual reference, this would be a good example of his general look. His hair would be a bit shorter and whiter.

Leival Aranwood *

Details

Hair: Blonde, shoulder-length.
Race: Human
Build: Broad, muscular build. Very tall.
Style: Knightly
Color Preferences: White, silver, gold.

Class: Paladin
Weapon(s): Greatsword
Best Skills: Religion, Athletics, Healing, Endurance, History, Intimidate.
Modest Skills: Perception, Insight, Arcana, Diplomacy, Nature.
Poor Skills: Acrobatics, Dungeoneering, Bluff, Stealth, Thievery, Streetwise.
Alignment: Extremely Lawful Good

Leival has spent his entire life in the kingdom which he now serves. His father also served as a knight.

Personality

Leival is a noble knight of around forty. He puts duty to his religious beliefs and his queen above all else. While strong and imposing, he is not well versed in the ways of poorer people or the greater world in which he resides. He is also extremely intolerant of different cultures and races.

Relationships

Romantic:
Friendly:
Family:
Enemies: Catibella, Tren, Kleptis

Poses: Noble poses or poses that seem strong would make the most sense.

Color: Any fine.

References

Serafina Dawnlorne

Details

Species: Droadin (Human but Shadow-Touched)
Eye Color: Green and Silver (left silver, right green)
Hair: Blonde and long, but kept braided, with two green braids on either side that are about neck length. When down, her hair reaches the small of her back. It is straight with a slight wave to it.
Complexion: Freckled Caucasian
Build: Slender and curvy.
Style: Likes dancing wear (like belly dancing style stuff). Wears a dark woolen cloak with a fur lining sometimes. Likes bright colors and gold accents.
Color Preference: Green, gold, pink and blue.
Other: N/A

Class: Dancer/Summoner
Weapon(s): N/A
Best Skills: Not Decided
Modest Skills: Not Decided
Poor Skills: Not Decided
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Serafina was born into a talented and wealthy noble family, the eldest of three daughters. She trained as a dancer and was praised for her skill even from a young age. When she was a young adult, her family was stripped of their noble status and lost their fortune.

Fina sets out with a band as their tag-along dancer, hoping to make some money for her family. She quickly falls out with the band after one of the players makes a pass at her and she loses her cool. Making the best of a bad situation, she joins a young farmhand for a harvest bonfire. As the couple begin to settle in for an enjoyable evening, a woman is heard shrieking. Her skirts have been stolen, just like the age old legends of Silvertongue Tom, the skirt thief!

Fina chases down the culprit and they have a tussle down a hillside.When they reach the bottom, the skirts are lost and Fina realizes this is no ordinary human but some kind of creature she has caught. This creature senses the stink of shadow on her and accuses her of being a dark fae, which she considers preposterous as no fae have been around for a millennium at least. The creature figures out that she is telling the truth and claims that because she lost their skirts, she owes them something of equal value. She offers her own skirts but the creature laughs this off, saying she will have to do much better than that. She learns that the memories of an evening with a beautiful woman were what the skirts represented, and until something of equal value is freely given, she is indebted to the creature.

They introduce themselves as Tomlin, and while she is reluctant to go along with what she considers a ridiculous situation, she soon realizes she has no real choice. They are bound by fate to stay together until she gives him a worthy gift. She tries offering coin earned from dancing, or dancing, itself, but none work. She soon learns that Tomlin is a fae--particularly, a seelie.

As their journey progresses, Tomlin discovers that Fina is a droadin--a human marked by an unseelie, or dark fae. Tomlin realizes that her skill in dancing comes from the magic she calls upon while performing, rather than her own talents. They also realize that Fina's ancestors must have made a deal for talent to be passed down the generations, but she was the price for such a dark faerie's deal.

Fina decides that she will not wait to be claimed by this dark fae, and instead sets out to bid her family goodbye and find this creature herself. Tomlin, still needing the debt to be paid, must tag along.

Personality

Fina has a somewhat chaotic personality, due to her fae-touched nature, particularly the unseelie aspect. She has an adaptable nature.

Certain constants remain true, in that she is strong-willed and self-determined. She has a generally kind disposition, but shows no mercy or forgiveness when wronged. She is playful, resourceful and fair. She can be short-tempered and mean.

She values her family, and considers herself a noble even after being stripped of the status, though she is not a snob and enjoys company in many forms.

Relationships

Romantic: Tomlin, Leanan (Unrequited)
Friendly:
Family:
Enemies: Leanan

Tomlin begins as a nuisance and an enigma to Fina. Over time she grows to love their strange but kind nature. Tomlin is unlike any person she has ever met, and their dedication and beauty becomes irresistible. She also appreciates Tomlin's guidance, knowing very little of the fae lands.

Leanan is the dark fae to whom she is meant to belong. Leanan, like many unseelie/dark fae, sees love as possession and greed. Fina does not return any selfish kind of love Leanan has and despises the cruel and wrathful shadow creature.

Poses: Dancing poses would be fantastic. She can also be playful or more reserved.

If drawn with Tomlin, she can be romantic! With Leanan she would not be happy about the situation.

References

Tomlin

Details

Eye Color: Silver
Hair: Brown, usually a long, thick braid down eir back with flowers growing in it. Eir hair changes somewhat to reflect the season, it's generally a light brown with a hint of blonde and red in the right light. In the snow the ends look rimed with frost. Ey have small horns which protrude from the front of eir head and appear much like a young deer's with fur covering them.
Complexion: Pale moonlight colored skin with dappled spots like a fawn.
Race: Seelie Faerie (guise: Elf).
Build: Slender, tall, with small breasts.
Style: Natural and elegant.
Color Preferences:
Other: Tomlin can be drawn in eir natural fae form, or in eir guise form. In guise when they travel the mortal realm they appear as an elf with long brown hair in a braid and pale caucasian skin.

Class: Druid
Weapon(s): N/A
Best Skills: Not Decided
Modest Skills: Not Decided
Poor Skills: Not Decided
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Tomlin has lived for many thousands of years, one of the few true fae. Ey was once known in the mortal world by the nickname of Silvertongue Tom, notorious for luring women away during harvest festivals and stealing their skirts. Because the roads between the fae and mortal realms closed up around 1000 years ago, it has now been that long since ey last traveled among the mortals.

Having been caught by Fina trying to steal away with a woman's skirts, Tomlin reveals eir true nature as a fae, expecting by Fina's shadow stench that she is a shadow creature. With the skirts lost, Fina becomes indebted to Tomlin to provide a gift of equal value--that is, sentimental value, as the fae have no need of monetary value.

Tomlin finds ey are stuck following this girl from town to town, and soon discovers she is not the talented dancer she thinks, but rather a droadin, gifted with magical dance but at the price of her free will. Ey realize a dark fae, Leanan, will soon be coming to collect Fina and advises that she repay her debt to em and go into hiding, never dancing again so as not to attract Leanan through magic.

When Fina decides she will face Leanan head on, Tomlin has no choice but to follow.

Personality

Tomlin is a lot of contradictions. Ey is, by turns utterly carefree and infinitely wise. Ey prefers above all to enjoy the moment at hand and not worry about any time that lays beyond it, but when pressed can apply the knowledge ey has accumulated through the ages. Mostly, though, ey just wants a lovely woman in eir arms and the taste of honey on eir lips.

It wasn't until Fina tumbled into eir life that ey thought of anything very seriously and it's quite an inconvenience to have to think about such things. Ey admires humans and how they spend their fleeting lives enjoying simple pleasures.

But on the other side of things, ey cannot stand that their shortsightedness and greed has destroyed the roads between the worlds. And of course, ey sees no hypocrisy in this. Above all, though, Tomlin places the utmost value on free will and does not delight in the suffering of others. No fae can be said to be truly /good/, but Tomlin is certainly closer to that side of the spectrum than most.

Relationships

Romantic: Fina
Friendly: Shespeare
Family:
Enemies: Leanan

Fina begins as a frustrating distraction and a spoilsport to Tomlin, but as ey get to know her ey find her increasingly beautiful and admirable.

Poses: Anything that's kind of carefree or fluid, and also somewhat animalistic poses, like crouching. Sitting cross-legged.

Color: Preferred

References

* Next to the name = These characters will be considered for couple or group art only. For more info on who they would be drawn with just ask (or infer from the more detailed descriptions) 3nodding .

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Beginning in New Ba Sing Se, 480 years and a complete cycle after Korra, the world is a much different place. With the previous Avatar, Kinapak, becoming notorious for his criminal and violent behavior, faith in the spiritual leader is at an all-time low. Under Avatar Chesa, the previous air nation Avatar, spirits were forced into and still continue to live in slums or on the outskirts of society. Fear and mistrust of all things spiritual, as well as the avatar's recent reputation, have forced the latest avatar, Kuei, to stay a secret.

Upon Kuei meeting a young airbender, Lumi, on their shared sixteenth birthdays, they became good friends. Hoping to learn a little airbending from her, Kuei asked her over for some 'help in improving his earthbending'. He claimed approaching it from a different (airbending) perspective might help. When Lumi arrived, she would discover that he was the son of the renowned Korag, whose role in taking down the previous avatar has wrought him fortune and a comfortable living despite the loss of use in his legs in the battle.

Lumi soon discovers his true nature. Kuei's overprotective brother, Zukka, tries to get rid of her by being a douche, but fails. Lumi is steadfast in keeping Kuei's secret, but there are forces at work hoping to get the avatar under their sway, so what will the group do to avoid them and redeem the name of the Avatar once and for all?

Kuei

Details

Hair: Brown
Complexion: Somewhat tan
Build: 5'8'', Slim and unathletic.
Style: Dresses somewhat traditionally.
Color Preferences: Green, brown, typical earth kingdom stuff.

Bending: Avatar - Earthbending, Firebending, Waterbending and Airbending.

Personality

Kuei is the avatar, a sixteen year-old boy with a timid disposition. He's an earthbender but has never been able to master it, instead taking more readily to the other three elements. He and Zukka are sons of Korag, the man notorious for slaying the previous incarnation of the Avatar, who had gone rogue and become infamous for his criminal behavior. Because of this, Kuei lives in a time when the avatar is widely seen as a force of evil. He has kept his secret since he was little, the only two people who know his status as the avatar being Zukka and, more recently, Lumi..

Relationships

Romantic: ??? (One-sided) Lumi
Friendly: Koya, Bera, Gauri, Meihu, Fang.
Family: Korag (father), Zukka (brother).
Enemies: Black Lotus

Kuei develops a serious crush on Lumi soon after meeting her, particularly because she is the only girl who has ever been able to appreciate him as the avatar. The only other person besides his brother, in fact. He does his best to impress her, but his feelings remain unrequited. They are very close friends, loyal to each other to a tee.

Kuei loves and admires his brother, though sometimes he is frustrated by his over-protective nature. Being the gentlest of the men in his family, Kuei finds it harder to relate to his brother and father.

Kuei has been disappointing his father since he was a child. Korag, being an accomplished master earth bender, expected his only earth bending child to become a prodigy. Instead, Kuei has never been able to bend earth successfully. Kuei must also keep the fact that he is the avatar a secret from his father, creating a distance between them.

Kuei likes Koya and Bera fine, but has a natural resentment for Nerivik while he is dating Lumi.

Poses: He can look shy, happy, nervous, determined. He can be shown bending the other elements, though earth is his most difficult to bend. He can be shown fighting or looking anxious, or talking to spirits, trying to meditate, in the avatar state, etc.

Styles: Avatar inspired styles are preferred, or less big-eyed anime (like Ghibli styles).

Types: Anything goes.

References

Lumi

Details

Hair: Naturally dark brown. Golden yellow with a gradient toward brown for her extensions/wig.
Complexion: Olve-skinned, water tribe.
Build: 5'6'', Slim, flat busted.
Style: Hoodies, tees, jeans and futuristic-ish clothing.
Color Preference: Red, yellow and blue.

Special Note: Lumi lost the use of her right arm early in the story.

Bending: Airbending

Personality

She is a bright, friendly girl with a spirit for adventure and a deep love of history and the spiritual. She is loyal and quick to defend others.

Relationships

Romantic: Zukka
Friendly: Kuei, Bera, Koya, Nerivik.
Family: Gauri (mother), Fang (youngest sister), Meihu (middle sister), Kinapak (father, deceased).
Enemies:Black Lotus.

Lumi initially dislikes Zukka because of his short temper and controlling attitude. Eventually she grows to develop feelings for him as she gets to know him.

Lumi met Kuei when they both went to register as benders on their shared birthday (Avatar Day, a day celebrating the death of the previous avatar at the hands of Korag). She considers him a great friend and a vital inspiration, being fascinated by the avatar and its history. Kuei develops a crush on her early on, which she does not reciprocate.

Koya and Lumi have been best friends since childhood. Lumi gravitates toward water tribe people in an attempt to learn more about what her father's life might have been like, knowing very little about him, and Koya was among the first. They have a very amicable relationship, and Lumi tends to confide more in Koya due to her gentler nature.

Bera and Lumi met in their pre-teens and Bera soon became part of their group. Lumi and Bera tend to goof off and get into trouble together, bringing out the fire in each other's personalities.

Initially Lumi's long-term boyfriend, Nerivik and Lumi have a trusting, close companionate relationship even after breaking up. Though he is hurt and never as close to her following her decision to end it, they remain on good terms and he is willing to look past it as events escalate.

Poses: She can be airbending (flying or using the various types of airbending shown in the shows). One arm is usually either bound under her chest or hanging loose and lifeless. She can be laughing, playful, or fighting, serious, even sad and angry.

Styles: Avatar inspired styles are preferred, or less big-eyed anime (like Ghibli styles).

References

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zukka

Details

Eye Color: Golden-yellow
Hair: Black with red tinges, naturally dark brown.
Complexion: Somewhat tan.
Build: 6'0'', athletic.
Style: Wears jeans and jackets.
Color Preferences: Red, black, brown, blue.

Bending: Firebending.

Personality

The avatar's older brother, he is a serious nineteen year-old firebender with a soft side. He is responsible and nurturing. He's easily irritated and often over-protective.

Relationships

Romantic: Lumi
Friendly: Koya, Bera, Gauri, Meihu, Fang, June.
Family: Korag (father), Kuei (brother).
Enemies: Black Lotus

Zukka is extremely protective of his brother, having been the only one to know he was the avatar for most of their childhoods. He takes care of Kuei and tends to call the shots in his life, since their father is rarely around and their mother died years ago.

Zukka has been mistrustful of Lumi since she discovered Kuei was the avatar. They butt heads a lot. Later on they will become a romantic item when the stubbornness turns into 'omg I want you'.

Zukka does not get along very well with his father, or think highly of him. He has always had to pick up the slack when it came to raising Kuei.

Zukka is vaguely acquainted with Koya, Bera and Nerivik as Lumi's friends/boyfriend.

Zukka may have had a romantic past with June, but does not appear to be following through with it anymore. They are friends.

Poses: He can look determined, serious, annoyed or embarrassed. He can be shown firebending, fighting, or looking disappointed/defeated.

References

Koya

Details

Hair: Naturally brown. Blue in early days. Turns white after the spirit fusion.
Complexion: Olive-skinned, water tribe.
Build: 5'7'', curvy. After fusion she is 5'11'' and lankier.
Style: Cute clothes before the change, afterward she wears more traditional-looking garb.
Color Preference: Pink, blue, and soft colors before fusion with Yahka. After fusion, red, blue, black and white.

Special Note: A giant bear spirit named Yakha fuses with Koya early in the story, changing her character significantly as well as her appearance. I will be distinguishing between them throughout this, so feel free to decide to draw one or the other.

Bending: Waterbending

Personality

Before fusing with Yakha she is a sweet, upbeat girl. Afterward she becomes much wilder and more volatile, struggling to retain her former characteristics while hosting him.

Yakha

Just a quick overview to explain the Yakha portion of her body, since he inhabits her.

Yakha is a great bear spirit from the north. It is said that he fell in love with the sea, and watched it all day and night. The moon (pre-Yue), mistook his admiring gaze for being directed at her, since he often appeared to be watching her reflection in the ocean waters. When she realized that his affection was not for her, she cursed him, a curse that other spirits call 'Moon-Touched'. Wherever he walks, water is repelled. He cannot touch it, drink it, or bathe in it ever again.

After the spirit and human worlds were merged by avatar Korra, he took up residence in the spirit wilds, eventually settling in a well populated spirit forest called Cawli.

When the team got separated in the forest, Koya wandered into his path. Seeing an opportunity to once again be able to touch the water, Yakha fused himself with her.

Relationships

Romantic: ??
Friendly: Lumi, Zukka, Kuei, Bera
Family: ???
Enemies: Black Lotus, Yakha.

Koya is one of Lumi's best friends. After becoming fused with Yakha, Koya has a much harder time relating to humans and this creates a serious rift between them.

Her relationships with everyone become estranged following her fusion. She does not get along well with Yakha but does attempt to understand him once they are in a shared body.

Poses: She can look sweet and friendly, playful and laughing, waterbending before the fusion.

After the fusion she should look annoyed, nervous, often covered in blood from a fight. She can still be waterbending, but more aggressively. She can also look distant, be communing with or fawning over water, and running/wandering amongst nature.

References

Please feel free to come up with clothing ideas, especially for the fusion Koya. She will likely wear some furs or traditional water tribe attire.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xixi

Details

Eye Color: Green. She wears eye makeup like this, usually in a light red or other color.
Hair: Brown, feathery red extensions underneath the first layers of normal hair.
Complexion: Average Earth Kingdom
Build: 5'7'', Slender
Style: Wears elegant, ornate and decorative clothing. Often kimono, traditional styles.
Color Preferences: Green, red, blue.

Bending: Earthbending.

Personality

A wealthy young woman who has ties to the Black Lotus, she initially seems like an ally to team avatar, until it's revealed that she is there for her own purposes. She is outwardly quite sweet and friendly, but it belies a more clever and scheming inner monologue. She knows what she wants and how to get it.

Relationships

Romantic: Kuei
Friendly: (Initially) Lumi, Kuei, Koya
Family: ???.
Enemies: (Later) Lumi, Kuei, Zukka, Koya, most folks.

Xixi becomes infatuated with Kuei for his simplicity, and likes how gullible and naive he is, even before discovering he is the avatar. Afterward she becomes determined to further her purposes while pursuing a romantic relationship with him. When he learns of her affiliation with the Black Lotus, and her truly selfish nature, he wants nothing more to do with her, making it a later unrequited romantic affair.

Poses: She can look sly, confident, sweet, or beguiling. She can be earthbending, of course, luxuriating, giggling. Lots of stuff!

References

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

For art credits please see my flickr gallery. If you see your art there and the description says I do not remember who created the piece, please let me know so I can update it with your credit!

Characters

• Pwnz0rz Man, Zael, Vamboyr, Lance Rhodes & Jessica Rhodes were created by "Pwnz0rz Man" on Gaia for use in our joint story.

• Eligio was created by "Sting Chameleon" on Gaia for use in the Team Pwnz0rz story.

• Kuei and Zukka were created by "Pwnz0rz Man" on Gaia for use in our joint story.

• Roswitha is a WoW character belonging to "Sting Chameleon" on Gaia.

• Tren and Leival belong to "Pwnz0rz Man" on Gaia.

More to be added as the characters are!.

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items