Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Friend

User Image
Announcements
OPEN

I do need to edit this soon

So far I've gone over 1 trillion and still have plenty of funds!!

Interesting Friend

User Image
Hi everyone!! Welcome to my art request thread. If you're interested in offering your art please read through the rules and such and fill out the form. I'll also be lurking through art shops and linking this thread; if that's the case with you being here then please go ahead to the Request you're welcome to read everything else though :3.

Interesting Friend

User Image
gaia_angelright Follow All of Gaia’s Rules
gaia_nitemareright Unless I contacted you through your shop or auction, please fill out the form.
gaia_angelright If you believe that my order will take you awhile please let me know. I know sometimes RL hits us like crazy and stuff happens if that happens let me know. If you don’t contact me in over 2 months, I’ll send you a message and if still no contact, I’ll go ahead and cancel the trade.
gaia_nitemareright I will not finish a trade till you send me the completed artwork or atleast a completed sample with a watermark.
gaia_angelright Please tell me your pricing as is. I hate guessing. It’s just not my style.
gaia_nitemareright Also when linking references let them be recent nothing from years ago.
gaia_angelright I will tip nicely if you do go beyond my expectations and are above what your price is.
gaia_nitemareright I do like all kinds of styles so don’t be afraid to post yours on here.
gaia_angelright You will notice that I’ll color code things so you can distinguish
me, her, and us.
gaia_nitemareright Please <3 my thread
gaia_angelright atm no RLC, okay?
gaia_star If I decided that your art is not for me, I’ll tip your post. Thank you

Interesting Friend

User Image
♊Glo♊

Most Recent ➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢Past
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I love anime. That is one thing I can tell you that hasn’t changed in over 15 years. I’m more of the nerd you could say. I love math and numbers and I memorize a lot of it easily more than faces sometimes sweatdrop Between the two of us I’m the more silent one. I also love to tease Dianna with little things here and there and make her laugh with my all my crazy antics. I also love the cold like not joking my apartment is 55 degrees year round. Winter is my favorite season. I love all fluffy animals and I also love to draw, paint, wood burning, etc etc.

Interesting Friend

User Image
♑DiAnnA♑

Dianna what can I say about this about this girl? I just love her so much. I couldn’t have a better best friend like her. She’s the more girly one of the two of us. She likes photography and actually went to culinary school. She loves to sing and dance. She also loves to wear flower crowns. Even though she’s girly with a more bubbly personality then me, she has a love of cars. Unlike me, she loves the heat and goes outside a lot more often than me even to just tan. Her favorite season is actually Summer and her apartment always feels hot to me xD

Interesting Friend

User Image
♡Us♡

We met each other over 10 years ago; being assigned to next to each other. Who knew a friendship would start between a girl who took all the notes and still would finish the tests last and another girl who would sleep through class but would finish the tests first. We bonded over many things like anime, joking, movies, food, relationships, flowers, etc etc. We’ve been with each other through thick and thin. We go out to eat together, go partying together, go to the doctors together, go grocery shopping together, and even gotten tattoos together. We’ve fallen plenty of times but we also got each other up and been there. Even after all these years we know that we will be there for each other no matter how far we are from one another. Truthfully we’ve taken plenty of pictures together but we’ve only had one drawn of us so we really want more and hope you can help us out.
Our Only Artwork

User Image

Interesting Friend

User Image
So here’s what I’m looking for from YOU. I would like us to be drawn together in different styles(Chibi, Anime, Semirealism, Realism, etc etc) but referenced from our most recent picture. You can draw us as a couple or single person art of me and her separately; You can choose which one. I will also add a section with the little details and will also add tekteks in this section though I’m sorry they’re a mess it was really hard to find items to fit the description. My hair is a light brown on top and right side but the left side is black. If you have any questions please don’t be afraid to ask. Also I will add a Fantasy section if you want to do draw more magical of us but will only accept couple art on that unless I ask otherwise.
Most Recent Picture
(Glo on the Left, Dianna on the Right)
User Image

TekTeks
(Glo on the Left, Dianna on the Right)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FORM

[quote=”Princess Akako”][/quote]
[size=10][b]I want to draw:[/b] (Couple, Single(Dianna or Glo), Fantasy version)
[b]I’m offering:[/b] (Chibi, Bust Up, Torso, Waist Up, Fullbody, Sketch, etc)
[b]My prices:[/b] (Name your prices!)
[b]My samples:[/b](Please add your art samples)
[b]Other Stuff:[/b](Go ahead and add here anything else you want to tell me or questions :3 )

Interesting Friend

User Image
Here you’ll find details from what exactly are some of the things I’m looking for. If you’re doing a fullbody, sketch, simplified or chibi, of course, I won’t expect I won’t expect all of this from you unless you want to. If you’re doing something more detailed or a bust up I will expect some of these things to sort of look the similar.
Dresses
Glo’s Dress
User Image

Dianna’s Dress
User Image

Jewelry
Glo’s Necklace
User Image

Dianna’s Necklace
User Image

Glasses
Glo’s Glasses
User Image

Dianna’s Glasses
User Image

Tattoos
Glo’s Visible Tattoos
Left wrist(on the inside)

User Image

Right shoulder(Just the symbol in White Ink)
User Image

Dianna’s Visible Tattoos
Left hip(Should only be used if drawing Fantasy Version)

User Image

Left shoulder(Just the symbol in Teal Ink)
User Image

Extras
Glo's Body Type
Unlike Dianna's slimmer body, Glo has a more chubby round body and is shorter than Dianna. If you can draw her chubby than great if not both of them as the same is great

Dianna’s Stockings
User Image

Interesting Friend

User Image
Welcome to this section if you want to let your imagination run wild. I’ll add two tekteks that will represent our symbols as well as Dianna always wanted to be a mermaid. Her mermaid form should be in teal not blue FYI. Also if you don’t feel like doing angel wings for my tektek then please if you can make me with white/gray dragon wings and tail since I love dragons more than anything from the fantasy world.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting Friend

User Image gaia_star Melancholic Rain----Chibi
gaia_star d i r r t y d a n-----Couple
gaia_star yuidelte-----Color Couple
gaia_star nissachann------Couple
gaia_star TOUMEii---Fullbody Chibi Couple
gaia_star FruitTartz---Anime Couple

Interesting Friend

User ImageCouple Art
by Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles
Dianna Art
by Aseliina
Glo Art

☽NA for now..

Interesting Friend

User Image
This section will be for contests or other art I’d like to commission on the side~

Interesting Friend

Interesting Friend

Interesting Friend

Now Open!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items