Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
I would really like to get a very nice drawing of my avatar for my profile. I want something sinister for it. like pure evil. I want my character to look like an epic evil demon causing the end of days. if you have sample art I would love to see it. like the title says I will offer 10bil for it or the best offer. if your art is absolutely awesome I will even go higher. I will not send the trade until I see at least the beginning product.

High-functioning Zealot

11,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
69hardcandy69
I would really like to get a very nice drawing of my avatar for my profile. I want something sinister for it. like pure evil. I want my character to look like an epic evil demon causing the end of days. if you have sample art I would love to see it. like the title says I will offer 10bil for it or the best offer. if your art is absolutely awesome I will even go higher. I will not send the trade until I see at least the beginning product.

Good luck~
Bump c:
yum_puddi

Greedy Cat

10,250 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Same: good luck. Flames are out of my league, although I'm getting visions of a being in a wrestling clinch with godzilla.

Though that's a bit more on the silly side of badass than what you're probably looking for.

Perfect Artist

Beloved Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Can i try ill do with you in a flamming chair on top of the world crumbling with flames all around-User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff