Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
ll KaWaii ChiBi PaNda ll

It's fine haha. I'm not offended biggrin
I'll get started on it right away yum_puddi

Great! emotion_dowant I already started the trade and will only complete after the art is done. emotion_yatta
heart heart heart

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Nyralia
SmLuth_Nallum
Nyralia
*3* love your requestssss!

If you're interested, link to my auction and small shop in my signature. If not good luck!

Thanks! xp

I migth bid in the auction actually xp your Lightly Lines and Full CG are amazing emotion_kirakira

//blush ! Well thank you for the lovely compliment! smile

you r welcome dear! 4laugh
Glad I make someone blush whee
SmLuth_Nallum
Nyralia
SmLuth_Nallum
Nyralia
*3* love your requestssss!

If you're interested, link to my auction and small shop in my signature. If not good luck!

Thanks! xp

I migth bid in the auction actually xp your Lightly Lines and Full CG are amazing emotion_kirakira

//blush ! Well thank you for the lovely compliment! smile

you r welcome dear! 4laugh
Glad I make someone blush whee

^______^ well thank you again, i look forward to your bid!

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
SmLuth_Nallum
I-Iearts
If your interested. Temp shop is slow atm, so I'm literally just browsing the requests (also if I don't reply getting ready to leave for college- another long day):

Chibi- colored
User Image

Anime- colored
User Image
User Image

PPG- Reboot/Older
User Image
User Image

User Image

Hi! Since I have a lot (but really a lot) of chibis ordered right now, maybe I would be interested in the PPG style. Don't have any of the girls in that style and it would be fun! whee How is the pricing on the PPG style?

EDIT: maybe 7mil for each? if I offend you I am really sorry in advance sweatdrop

No no, that's not offending at all and sorry for the late reply, I literally just came back home from college. It's one of those long days. razz Also I really like Sarah and Rosette and would be up to doing both of them if that's alright? :3 Also which ppg would you like since I have two. One is based on the newer PPG adaption: X and the other is based on the older style or the original that most people familiarize and recognize.

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
I-Iearts
SmLuth_Nallum
Hi! Since I have a lot (but really a lot) of chibis ordered right now, maybe I would be interested in the PPG style. Don't have any of the girls in that style and it would be fun! whee How is the pricing on the PPG style?

EDIT: maybe 7mil for each? if I offend you I am really sorry in advance sweatdrop

No no, that's not offending at all and sorry for the late reply, I literally just came back home from college. It's one of those long days. razz Also I really like Sarah and Rosette and would be up to doing both of them if that's alright? :3 Also which ppg would you like since I have two. One is based on the newer PPG adaption: X and the other is based on the older style or the original that most people familiarize and recognize.

I understood that it might took a while for you to answer due to college. Sara and Rosette are fine by me emotion_yatta about the PPG style... maybe the older style, bc I really don't recognize the newer one.

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
User Image
Just wanna say thank you to all the artists that have been posting in here and for your offers! they are greatly appreaciated! cat_4laugh

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
SmLuth_Nallum
I-Iearts
SmLuth_Nallum

I understood that it might took a while for you to answer due to college. Sara and Rosette are fine by me emotion_yatta about the PPG style... maybe the older style, bc I really don't recognize the newer one.

okie dokie, I'll do the new one for you. :3 send trade at any time

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
I-Iearts

Just sended the trade, will complete when art is done 3nodding also I didn't asked but is it posible to add a pet to each?

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
SmLuth_Nallum
I-Iearts

Just sended the trade, will complete when art is done 3nodding also I didn't asked but is it posible to add a pet to each?

hmm, I can try. Animals aren't always my best, but their is a first for everything. :3
SmLuth_Nallum

I'm actually going to have to cancel the art I was going to do for you :c
Sorry hun. emo
User Image
ninja heart

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Avhile
SmLuth_Nallum