Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gekko

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
I'd be willing to do your male or female characters. I have two styles.

semi realistic Samples:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Other style that is cheaper:

cartoon style:
User Image

User Image

for your characters with that simple clothing I'd do hmm. 900k/1million for a full body colored, painterly, with semi realistic style. about 600k for full body, flats only. 300k for a sketchy.

prices are negotiable.

For cartoon style I'd do... hmm...

300k for full body with flats and light shading I guess.

Distinct Gekko

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
fidly3

and I quote you so you see it ^-^

Swashbuckling Pirate

Imalyose

hi! great stuff! Can I get a sketch or lineart and then decide whether or not to get color?

Distinct Gekko

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
fidly3
Imalyose

hi! great stuff! Can I get a sketch or lineart and then decide whether or not to get color?
yeah of course. or you can always color it yourself. do you want to make me an offer for a style? :3 sketches would be cheaper than that obviously.

Swashbuckling Pirate

Imalyose
fidly3
Imalyose

yeah of course. or you can always color it yourself. do you want to make me an offer for a style? :3 sketches would be cheaper than that obviously.

oh cool. uhh.. 400k for a fullbody or 3/4 body lineart? and then I might have you color it after. Any one of my peeps would be lovely

Distinct Gekko

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
fidly3
Imalyose
fidly3
Imalyose

oh cool. uhh.. 400k for a fullbody or 3/4 body lineart? and then I might have you color it after. Any one of my peeps would be lovely
deal for 3/4's body? If so please send the trade ^-^ and I'll take care of your characters, no prob.

Distinct Gekko

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
good morning. just stopped by to look at the refs again and decided to bump the thread

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Distinct Gekko

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
fidly3
Imalyose
fidly3
Imalyose

Hi you requested a commission from me. I believe I informed you that I would start drawing after my mom's funeral. I'm just messaging you to know that I'm starting on it and you will recieve a WIP soon.

Distinct Gekko

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
what size breasts does the first girl have?

Swashbuckling Pirate

Imalyose

Thanks for the info, I am so sorry for your loss.

The first girl (in green)? uh, Really small breasts like As of some kind

Distinct Gekko

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
fidly3
Imalyose

Thanks for the info, I am so sorry for your loss.

The first girl (in green)? uh, Really small breasts like As of some kind
I think I'll do her.

And thank you for your condolences.

Swashbuckling Pirate

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

fidly3
bump
Good-looking fellas and bad-a** girls! lol Might you be interested in RLC? (Here's my RLC details with samples, and my dA.) I'd be happy to draw for you if you like my art, apologies if you weren't looking for RLC at all. Good luck acquiring more art and thanks for your consideration!

Swashbuckling Pirate

Maxx D
fidly3
bump
Good-looking fellas and bad-a** girls! lol Might you be interested in RLC? (Here's my RLC details with samples, and my dA.) I'd be happy to draw for you if you like my art, apologies if you weren't looking for RLC at all. Good luck acquiring more art and thanks for your consideration!

oh thanks
But I'm not interested; thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas