I'm RUINOUS. Welcome to my OC REQUEST THREAD OH MAN.
STATUS: OPEN | CLOSED FUNDS: 2,140,688
1. I'm somewhat picky. I'm one of those jaded college Gaians who doesn't spend his time running around the freebie thread going "I'M AN ANIME!" or using embarrassing eastern emoticons. I'm more likely to go for unusual or striking styles than the typical tarsier-eyed spiky-haired Gaia fare. So keep that in mind if I reject you - your art is probably just fine, but not a style I'm interested in commissioning.
2. I'm looking for high quality digital art and if your art is worth a million gold, then I'll pay a million gold. I'd rather spend a lot of money on a few quality pieces than spread out my funds over a lot of mediocre doodles.
3. Please include your price or at least a price range. Asking me to make an offer will probably end in everyone being offended and sad, so at least give me an idea of what you typically get!
4. If you just post art without agreeing to a deal first, I'm going to consider that a freebie. I'm not going to pay you for a commission I didn't make! Sorry dude! THAT SAID, I love free art. I'm pretty sure everyone loves free art.
5. Please use the code to offer! If I accept the offer, I'll start the trade immediately. That way you can accept on your end when you finish the art, and I'll finalize when I receive it. Works for everyone.
[b]Username:[/b] Your username. Or nickname!
[b]Samples:[/b] The more of these the better.
[b]Price/range:[/b] Mo' art mo' gold.
[b]I want to draw:[/b] Hopefully at least one of my babies.
[b]And my favorite movie to watch when I'm sick is:[/b] Mine is Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
Notes for drawing Kept:
His tail is thick and prehensile.
His ear piercings, hair and eyes are as such.
His ears are like a horse's, in that he can rotate them in most directions and they are expressive
(he pins them when angry, swivels them forward when paying attention, etc).
He's comparatively skinny.
Clothes: You can draw him in his armor, or put him in something more casual.
He thinks he's pretty fashionable, but he probably wears sweater vests
and flamboyantly colored ties. Oh no.
Adult dragonborn (references for them here or here.) They're complicated, but you can simplify if you need to.
Doesn't like being told how to do his job.
Serious, irritable, and long-suffering.
Notes for drawing Handsome:
His armor is pretty complicated. You can simplify it if you like.
The same goes for his race design. As you can see, it's simplified a lot in both his (shitty) references.
But he should look recognizable as dragonborn.
He's surprisingly fun to draw so don't let his monsterness turn you off him.
He's a big, muscular man-guy. Very stocky.
Clothes: He's harder to picture without his armor than Kept, but if you want, put him in something casual.
A suit. Bathrobe and slippers. I don't even care.
Notes for drawing Castor:
Those are billy-goat horns.
He can be drawn with either pointed, otherwise normal ears or longer mule ears.
His blood (and therefore any blood tinting in his skin) is peanut butter brown.
Clothes: His cowboy boots, the VanQuer--O's bQQts, are a must.
The cowboy hat and lasso are optional.
So is the plaid shirt, but he should always be wearing a black undershirt of some kind with his symbol on it.
Notes for drawing Hikiko
Obviously she has very little visual content fleshed out. She's a friend's troll.
Her blood and irises are teal.
Her symbol is the absurd Japanese kanji for "gland."As such.
Her hair is black with dyed pink tips. Her clothes are up to you. She is meant to be an ironic amalgamation of tons of terrible
weabboo styles and traits. Corsets, useless bows, etc.
I.e., she thinks she's a lot cuter and more original than she is. The shitty kitsune mask is a must.
Her horns are nubby and barely stick out of her hair.
Bro. Griefer. Spawn camper.
Part gamer, part jock, all douchebag.
Notes for drawing Urchaz:
His horns jut out of his forehead and then angle back over his skull.
He's pretty man-shaped. Broad shoulders, muscular arms, square jaw.
His blood (and therefore any blood tinting in his skin) is deep blue.
Clothes: Pretty free reign here, but he must be wearing a black undershirt with his logo.
He's got a penchant for oversized sneakers and saggy jeans.
The cap must be worn backwards so his horns will fit through it.
Musician, good friend, ulcer factory.
Doesn't like getting his hands dirty.
Wears a tux to war.
Notes for drawing Troppo:
His horns resemble bass clefs.
His hair should be combed neatly.
He usually looks upset about something.
He is comparatively tall and thin.
He is a pianist, and fights with piano wire.
Clothes: Almost invariably a tux. The large clasp that buttons the sides together
is in the shape of his symbol, a stylized eighth note.