TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
iseelittlepeople
lylatay

Augh man I hope you got them all fixed by now!

What just line art? It has to at least be a fullbody, I wouldn't pay that much for anything less. PLUS the lines have to be stylized or darkened! If it's one of those really faint you can barely see it line arts then that's a definite no.
Yeah ;A; I mean I like chibi art and everything but just... price your art reasonably ;3; I'm thinking about really cleaning out a lot of my inventory for art funds, since I don't use about 85% of it.... but I'm having attachment issues ;A;

>.> I had to talk to her AGAIN to fix it, but I should be fine now..lol

Yeah I know! I personally don't like paying for a lot for simple lint art unless it's like really detailed or something, you know? It should be worth all of my gold Dx lol
And I understand, people charge a lot for chibis lately D: but thats because they can get away with it, since they are so cute xD Good luck with your invo D8 I'm always like that when I sell stuff...like I sold a bunch of stuff to finally get a Marionette (not even the pale one... >.< ) I got so upset over my lost items so quickly I sold the Pink Marionette back within that same week and bought some other items instead Dx it's so hard to sell things for me...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff