Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Lunatic

So I've never posted on this forum before, but I'd really like two of my male characters drawn. I would normally do it myself, but I'm feeling damn lazy and have an extremely hard time drawing dudes. So I'd love for someone on here to do it for me. I don't care if they are bust shots or full-body, though I'd prefer color even if its minimal.

PM me if you are interested. I have about 50k 70k and the ability to get more depending on your art. I'll give you a thorough description once we agree on something. Please show me samples in your PM! Or you can post here. Either way.

Thank you. <3

EDIT: In case this matters, I'm not looking for couple art. These are just two characters that I would like drawn that have basically absolutely nothing to do with each other. If you can/wish to draw only one, that's totally cool. One of them will be a bit harder to draw than the other, so it would be understandable.

I also don't need a background. These images will be used as references for roleplays, so I'm really only focused on the characters themselves. I'm also not going to freak out and ask for ridiculous details for clothing and whatever.
good luck bump! heart

Shirtless Lunatic

Saiyuni
good luck bump! heart

Thank you!

Shirtless Lunatic

Sparkly Browser

Shirtless Lunatic

Not really quite what I'm looking for. But thank you anyway. 3nodding

Shirtless Lunatic

emotion_kirakira

Shirtless Lunatic