Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! I'm looking for art of a couple of my OC's. One I am working on the reference for right now, but the other is right here:

User Image

Coloured Version

A little background: She's somewhat of a loner. Sarcastic, and has a really dry sense of humor. She's rare to smile, and often gets herself in trouble.

I'm willing to do art trades! Just post references and your price or if you want to trade, what you'd like from me. I have a link to my shop in my signature cool

Bashful Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Heyo!

I'd be happy to draw for you if you'd like. Sadly I can only do it for gold at the moment though in the future art trades with you could be super fun as well. Here are some references of my recent work since you asked for them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Now the price would really depend on what you'd want me to draw but base would have to be around 1 million considering it would be fully colored, shaded, and clean lined. If that's unreasonable please tell me so I can negotiate. Price goes up for each oc though so please keep that in mind.

Thank you in advance! c:
Narkootikumid
Heyo!

I'd be happy to draw for you if you'd like. Sadly I can only do it for gold at the moment though in the future art trades with you could be super fun as well. Here are some references of my recent work since you asked for them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Now the price would really depend on what you'd want me to draw but base would have to be around 1 million considering it would be fully colored, shaded, and clean lined. If that's unreasonable please tell me so I can negotiate. Price goes up for each oc though so please keep that in mind.

Thank you in advance! c:

Your style is really unique, but I would feel bad paying only 1mil! I'll give you 10m for a fullbody shaded and lined.

Bashful Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
jaufea

Oh wow thank you! If you think that's the right amount I certainly won't argue but it does feel like a bit much. Maybe I just don't know my own value though? Either way thank you so much! You've certainly made my day. c:
Narkootikumid
jaufea

Oh wow thank you! If you think that's the right amount I certainly won't argue but it does feel like a bit much. Maybe I just don't know my own value though? Either way thank you so much! You've certainly made my day. c:

No problem~ would you like me to send the trade now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff