Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
Your character loos like she'd be fun to draw. ^_^ Let me know if you'd be interested in a chibi or something. There's a link to my DA in my sig.
Syrella
Your character loos like she'd be fun to draw. ^_^ Let me know if you'd be interested in a chibi or something. There's a link to my DA in my sig.
sure! c:
how much?

7,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
Talula Koe
Syrella
sure! c:
how much?

Depends on what you're looking for~

If you want something cute, I can do a derpy chibi. Something like these:
http://fav.me/d328wsy

I used to charge 50k or so.

If you wanted something a bit more detailed, I could do a different type of chibi, like so:
http://fav.me/d4j1f0f
http://fav.me/d4jsu45

I'd probably charge 150-200k for one of those, since they tend to take me longer and are more detailed.

If there's something else you'd like, though, let me know. C: I can draw most stuff. Full body, headshot, etc.
Syrella
i like the derpy chibis lol * U *
75k good?
shall i send trade?
This Is My Temp Shop and if you hate pricing and bribing I have a set price for things you can ask for. Even though my "only" slot may end up closed by an order I do like your OC and I believe I can work her in if you're interested. I also have the experimental cheebs section (I never do cheebs, it's a brand new thing I've been working on doing) if you're interested in that as well.

If none of that makes you content you could always bid in my auction, right now it's much lower than my fixed price for the same thing. Link in my sig.

Love your OC, very nice design.

7,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
Talula Koe
Syrella
i like the derpy chibis lol * U *
75k good?
shall i send trade?

Hehe. Sure. smile I won't be able to get started tonight, though. Sudden case of a missing tablet pen! (They should come with GPS, I swear ^^; )

Anyhow, I'll send a quick sketch once I get the basics done. You can see if you want anything changed/altered at that time. ^^

In the meantime, any pose preferences? I know your character is supposed to be grumpy. I'm sure I can figure something out.
Gaki Toki
i went to your auction c:

Syrella
i know eh. sometimes i swear i don't even leave my computer but my pen ends up on the other side of the room D:
you can have fun with the pose, something actiony? Just standing there? Picking her nose? idk lol
anything so long as shes not smiling hehe
Talula Koe
i went to your auction c:
I see this, thank you very much! ^ ^
I don't have a lot of good examples (I just got back into chibis).
But here is my most recent example.
And here is an older example of my coloring.
Maybe my auction??

links in my sig.
Elegant Mockery
Maybe my auction??

links in my sig.
i made a bid c:

your art is amazing btw! <33
Jillyfishes
I don't have a lot of good examples (I just got back into chibis).
But here is my most recent example.
And here is an older example of my coloring.
ther're really cute c:
how much?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas