Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive milonguera

Kiddlet

I look for exciting and new experiences. Also, cute guys.

I guess cheese would be fun to taste ?? I do not have very good tastebuds though.

The rest of it sounds amazing, aside from fashion which eludes my understanding. I guess we could go to France for a while.

Define cute?

...if you want something Middle eastern, you and France are win win. ^^ Or I'd personally recommend Italy and Spain. My sister would recommend Norway. XD

Those cheeses... they aren't all subtle. lol

Centaura's Queen

A.D.1492

Uhm. It depends on the dudes. Ryan Reynolds is stupidly cute, but I also find people like Wentworth Miller and Simon Baker cute. It is a very broad term that means "not kiwi blokes" because there are v. few cute guys in this country I:

Middle Eastern ?
Italy I think I will talk to Cen about visiting together one day, if I go to NY this year. I would love to see Italy and hang out with you too ! >w< Spain I have always vaguely wanted to see, but I'm not sure if I want to enough to pay those prices. Also, I can't speak Spanish :c
I'm not even sure I know where Norway is.

Good. Because neither am I gonk

Obsessive milonguera

Kiddlet
A.D.1492

Uhm. It depends on the dudes. Ryan Reynolds is stupidly cute, but I also find people like Wentworth Miller and Simon Baker cute. It is a very broad term that means "not kiwi blokes" because there are v. few cute guys in this country I:

Middle Eastern ?
Italy I think I will talk to Cen about visiting together one day, if I go to NY this year. I would love to see Italy and hang out with you too ! >w< Spain I have always vaguely wanted to see, but I'm not sure if I want to enough to pay those prices. Also, I can't speak Spanish :c
I'm not even sure I know where Norway is.

Good. Because neither am I gonk

You don't need to speak Spanish or any other language to travel. I spent two months almost in Spain and my Spanish is so bad, it is closer to nonexistent. xd English is usually enough. Usually.

You are going to NY?? eek

I had to google those people. I have no idea who they are. One looks vaguely familiar. Prison break maybe? idk.

Centaura's Queen

A.D.1492

You don't need to speak Spanish or any other language to travel. I spent two months almost in Spain and my Spanish is so bad, it is closer to nonexistent. xd English is usually enough. Usually.

You are going to NY?? eek

I had to google those people. I have no idea who they are. One looks vaguely familiar. Prison break maybe? idk.
I hope this is true. I barely even speak American it's very difficult. I think I should learn some basic phrases if I'm going somewhere that English isn't the dominant language, though.

:c Maybe. I got the quote back and ******** it's going to be way more than I even have, but when I got upset Cen pointed out all the ways I could save money, so ... maybe.

Ryan Reynolds is popular action / rom-com actor. He did Green Lantern recently.
Wentworth Miller is from Prison Break.
Simon Baker is from The Mentalist / The Guardian.

Obsessive milonguera

Kiddlet

I hope this is true. I barely even speak American it's very difficult. I think I should learn some basic phrases if I'm going somewhere that English isn't the dominant language, though.

:c Maybe. I got the quote back and ******** it's going to be way more than I even have, but when I got upset Cen pointed out all the ways I could save money, so ... maybe.

Ryan Reynolds is popular action / rom-com actor. He did Green Lantern recently.
Wentworth Miller is from Prison Break.
Simon Baker is from The Mentalist / The Guardian.

What do you mean you barely speak American. I spoke to Americans a lot, you speak with me, logic has it, you speak good American. Explain? biggrin
It depends. If you are staying for more than a few days, maybe. But it is a ridiculous expectation that you learn some of every language in the countries you visit. If you start with their language, they continue with it and since you only know a few basic words, you are lost lost lost.

Obsessive milonguera

Obsessive milonguera

Obsessive milonguera

Obsessive milonguera

Obsessive milonguera

Rainbow Businesswoman

Obsessive milonguera

Aged Ladykiller

emotion_brofist

Obsessive milonguera

MadHatterDA
emotion_brofist