Shy Bunny

Lady Laserina
Nini-Chan Desu
bump

I WANT TO HELP!
AND ILL DO IT FOR FREE!!!
SO IS JUST SO CUTE<3 emotion_kirakira

Plus I like making outfits

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I have posted some ideas and such already, but if you need more information just ask! heart

Otherworldly Witch

47,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • The Sweetest 250
Nini-Chan Desu
Lady Laserina
Nini-Chan Desu
bump

I WANT TO HELP!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I have posted some ideas and such already, but if you need more information just ask! heart

Hows This

I used the same colors
I gave her boots and leather shorts because she lives in the woods so with would make sense.
I also gave her a leather belt and spot to hang things off the belt, I used a danger as an example.

Shy Bunny

Lady Laserina
Nini-Chan Desu
Lady Laserina
Nini-Chan Desu
bump

I WANT TO HELP!

Hows This

I used the same colors
I gave her boots and leather shorts because she lives in the woods so with would make sense.
I also gave her a leather belt and spot to hang things off the belt, I used a danger as an example.

Oh my gosh that is really lovely! The only things I can see that I would change would be to make the socks and shorts into tights and instead of a choker have some of the yellow dress be visible, which would mean figuring out how the neck line looks. I'm kind of in shock because it suits her personality so well and I've waited so long to find something that does that!

Otherworldly Witch

47,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • The Sweetest 250
Nini-Chan Desu
Lady Laserina
Nini-Chan Desu
Lady Laserina
Nini-Chan Desu
bump

I WANT TO HELP!

Hows This

I used the same colors

Oh my gosh that is really lovely! The only things I can see that I would change would be to make the socks and shorts into tights and instead of a choker have some of the yellow dress be visible, which would mean figuring out how the neck line looks. I'm kind of in shock because it suits her personality so well and I've waited so long to find something that does that!

Here is the Outfit

She now has matching green tights and cream ruffles around her neck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff