Welcome to Gaia! ::

Firestarter

User Image
Show Examples + Prices if you want to get my attention, else I'll just assume you're bumping the thread.
Looking to build a personality folder; also looking for cat art. References: X and X!

I'm looking for a few things and have a few rules for what I want.Don't send me art and then request payment.Or surprise me with free art and I'll tip you. I love tipping.

Wanted: Headshots, Busts, Full Body, Colored, Uncolored, Line art, Hue;
Also as a cat!

Any style but overly adorable/cute. This is a flippin Warlord D:< If you've ever seen me in towns, you all ready know what a filthy mouth and violent reaction to bad information I have. Let me liken this so something we all know about thanks to Discovery Science. Stupid is to Grim and Blood is to Shark. Or if you like chemistry, potassium and water.
I would ask that you don't make this a sexy picture. Unless your idea of sexy is knuckle dusting someone.

Personality reference: Cruel, Sadistic, Calculated, Cocky and Amused; Need more of a reference, go read my comments on society on my profile, as this is just a mirror which reflects my personality.
Armor Type: Open to interpretation since all I have to work with are gaian items.

User Image

Firestarter

Original Ladykiller

29,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
im interested...i'll make it free just for you...^~^

Firestarter

Robertkenneth

You, sir, made me giggle like a school girl. '-' I'm excited to see what you do! And of course, I has a tip for you for when you finish!

Original Ladykiller

29,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Grimwyse
Robertkenneth

You, sir, made me giggle like a school girl. '-' I'm excited to see what you do! And of course, I has a tip for you for when you finish!

redface ...well i have a tendency to do that to most people i meet...XD..and not because of my looks either...e~O

Firestarter

Firestarter

Firestarter

Firestarter

Original Ladykiller

29,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
so do i draw the cat lady or the new updated one with you??...e~O

Firestarter

Robertkenneth

I had figured you gave up or had commission work.

Firestarter

Original Ladykiller

29,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Grimwyse
Robertkenneth

nah...i just can't do any drawing....im on another computer that doesn't have any art programs or such...^~^

Firestarter

Robertkenneth
Grimwyse
Robertkenneth

nah...i just can't do any drawing....im on another computer that doesn't have any art programs or such...^~^

Oooh. All right! Keep me informed so I can set aside a nice tip for you when you do get on a computer with art programs '-'
And you can do either, whichever you think fits you better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff