Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirit

xComa Doll

Hi! I'd love to do art of Amaris, Aaron, or Julian. I really like how their avis aren't cluttered.

Anyway, I do digital, coloured, busts and full bodies.
As for prices, I'm pretty flexible. I paint in a lot of different styles and each artwork takes me a different amount of time to complete, so please let me know if you're interested.
A few samples:
(^-^)
(^.^)
Lukewarm City

Hello you beautiful person you!

I would love it if you would draw Aaron. The boy needs some lovin'!
o uo; How do you feel about 10 mil? Is that enough for a full body or just a bust?

Spirit

xComa Doll
Lukewarm City

Hello you beautiful person you!

I would love it if you would draw Aaron. The boy needs some lovin'!
o uo; How do you feel about 10 mil? Is that enough for a full body or just a bust?

Hey there!
It depends on whether you want a chibi style or a general anime style! 10 mil would be fine with me for a chibi or for an anime-style bust. What would you prefer?
Lukewarm City

I'll go for general anime bust. o uo Eventually I will buy cute chibis, but I need some art so I have references for roleplays. D; I'll send the trade my dear~

Spirit

xComa Doll
Lukewarm City

I'll go for general anime bust. o uo Eventually I will buy cute chibis, but I need some art so I have references for roleplays. D; I'll send the trade my dear~

I also roleplay, I understand. ^^ Thanks for the trade! Would you like me to send you the line sketch once it's done, for your approval?
Lukewarm City

Sure, but I doubt anything would need to be approved~ o: But omg do people ever like not approve? I would be like "Excuseeeee me. Artistic freedom!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff