Welcome to Gaia! ::

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

hey there! :3 i'm super interested in drawing Vashtya, she has such a cool character design and I think it'd be fun in my style (so long as you think so too, that is!)

Examples of my stuff can be found on my art blog here, or at my deviantart here, with the blog being the most recently updated (my DA is ... old).

Most true to my current style is this WIP that I did today/am working on currently (and this would be the style in which I'd love to draw your character!): click!

Let me know :3

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

patternfactory
hey there! :3 i'm super interested in drawing Vashtya, she has such a cool character design and I think it'd be fun in my style (so long as you think so too, that is!)

Examples of my stuff can be found on my art blog here, or at my deviantart here, with the blog being the most recently updated (my DA is ... old).

Most true to my current style is this WIP that I did today/am working on currently (and this would be the style in which I'd love to draw your character!): click!

Let me know :3

I am...very definitely interested in seeing what you could do with Vashtya, art-wise! (your art style is INCREDIBLE *w* ) heart heart

What sort of price range would you be looking forrrr?

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

one bump on my way to beeeeeed~

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

Vashtya
patternfactory

I am...very definitely interested in seeing what you could do with Vashtya, art-wise! (your art style is INCREDIBLE *w* ) heart heart

What sort of price range would you be looking forrrr?

whoa lag reply sorry! : D

weeell! So far I've been offered around 500k/1mil for stuff like this, and 50 to 100k for something simple like this. smile if that works for you it works for me!

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

patternfactory

whoa lag reply sorry! : D

weeell! So far I've been offered around 500k/1mil for stuff like this, and 50 to 100k for something simple like this. smile if that works for you it works for me!

Would you be willing to do the first option, for 550k in pure? (if you're looking for more, I can go a bit higher...I really do love your art style~)

If that works, I'm more than happy to start a trade up smile

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

Stubborn Strategist

Vashu~ heart I linked you in my art thread. And I may see if I have time to pixel for you if you'd like. I shall make a formal offer when I have determined my availability~~~

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

Asahi Kumoru
Vashu~ heart I linked you in my art thread. And I may see if I have time to pixel for you if you'd like. I shall make a formal offer when I have determined my availability~~~

eeeee~ *goes to return ze favoooor* heart heart

and huuu, that would be awesome! *loves your pixels* whee let me know, ladyyy~ *loffs*

Stubborn Strategist

We're having a game night/party in my room right now, but I have had a massive headache all day ;^; It mostly went away during the hockey game, but came back by the time I got home x__X Now I am hiding in my room feeling like a loser.

******** sinuses >C

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

Asahi Kumoru
We're having a game night/party in my room right now, but I have had a massive headache all day ;^; It mostly went away during the hockey game, but came back by the time I got home x__X Now I am hiding in my room feeling like a loser.

******** sinuses >C

Dx oh nooo ;w; hope you feel better sooon, hon! *hugs* (I'm drinking teaaaaa @w@ well, herbal tea, so almost-tea. sogood, thu~)

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas