Yay!

Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh... 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Greedy Sex Symbol

BunBoo
Krysta Vancroft
BunBoo

OH MY GOD! That is amazing!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH THE OUTFIT!! Can I commission you to draw more for me!? I will pay!!

Also, if you want to draw her in her normal outfit you can have free reign on that to, as long as it is Victorian! I LOVE IT SO MUCH THOUGH!!!

of course you can xD
I love victorian outfits. I could do my best trying to create one for her.

That would be amazing!! You can do as many as you want and I will pay you for all of them. ^_^
Krysta Vancroft
BunBoo
Krysta Vancroft
BunBoo

OH MY GOD! That is amazing!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH THE OUTFIT!! Can I commission you to draw more for me!? I will pay!!

Also, if you want to draw her in her normal outfit you can have free reign on that to, as long as it is Victorian! I LOVE IT SO MUCH THOUGH!!!

of course you can xD

That would be amazing!! You can do as many as you want and I will pay you for all of them. ^_^

lol
okii dokie . u .

Greedy Sex Symbol

BunBoo
Krysta Vancroft
BunBoo
Krysta Vancroft
BunBoo

of course you can xD

lol
okii dokie . u .

I only have like 400k though so don't do like... 100. You wouldn't ever get your money.
Lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces