Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

Beloved Gaian

I like art, and I like to think I'm rather skilled.
Lemme know what you want, I'm in a crunch for $$$ to save up for a 6 mill item x_x
I don't have any pictures to post right now (I'm actually at work xD ), but once I get home Il find this post again and show you what I have in my portfolio.

PM me if you wants.

--Sparks

(Heres some I put up on photobucket when i was doing a journal of art stuff, kinda old. I will take pictures of the others I have and stick them up here for you to see.)

User Image

User Image

Shapeshifter

Sparks-- x_x
Lemme know what you want, I'm in a crunch for $$$ to save up for a 6 mill item x_x
I don't have any pictures to post right now (I'm actually at work xD ), but once I get home Il find this post again and show you what I have in my portfolio.

PM me if you wants.

--Sparks

I do like them, I'll think about it though and get back to you. ^ u ^ Would love to see more examples too!

Familiar Friend

A l l i x_C h u
Sparks-- x_x

PM me if you wants.

--Sparks

I do like them, I'll think about it though and get back to you. ^ u ^ Would love to see more examples too!

I don't have sample but Ire is a freebie I did

http://oi46.tinypic.com/jt6k2g.jpg

I can do allix ! Actually I realy want to do her !

Shapeshifter

darketoile6
A l l i x_C h u
Sparks-- x_x

PM me if you wants.

--Sparks

I really like your style, how much are you wanting?

Familiar Friend

A l l i x_C h u
darketoile6
A l l i x_C h u
Sparks-- x_x

PM me if you wants.

--Sparks

Thank you ! it might look a little different since My art depend on my mood ;3 Umm lets see How bout an art trade ? If not Maybe freebie !

Shapeshifter

darketoile6
A l l i x_C h u
darketoile6
A l l i x_C h u
Sparks-- x_x

PM me if you wants.

--Sparks

Thank you ! it might look a little different since My art depend on my mood ;3 Umm lets see How bout an art trade ? If not Maybe freebie !

That's alright, Is it okay for an art trade if it was traditional? My art tablet broke recently so I cant draw digitally at the moment. ;3;

Familiar Friend

A l l i x_C h u
darketoile6
A l l i x_C h u
darketoile6
A l l i x_C h u
Sparks-- x_x

PM me if you wants.

--Sparks

That's alright, Is it okay for an art trade if it was traditional? My art tablet broke recently so I cant draw digitally at the moment. ;3;

Of course !

Shapeshifter

darketoile6
A l l i x_C h u
darketoile6
A l l i x_C h u
darketoile6

Of course !

Yay, so what do u want to be drawn?

Familiar Friend

A l l i x_C h u
darketoile6
A l l i x_C h u
darketoile6
A l l i x_C h u
darketoile6

Of course !

My current avi ? I am about to do you'res I just have to finish this one person request and its you're turn !

Shapeshifter

darketoile6
A l l i x_C h u
darketoile6
A l l i x_C h u
darketoile6

Of course !

My current avi ? I am about to do you'res I just have to finish this one person request and its you're turn !

Okii I will try yours, its a bit cluttered but I think it will be fine. ^ u ^ and Okii awesome, thanks. I will start on yours right away!

Familiar Friend

A l l i x_C h u
darketoile6
A l l i x_C h u
darketoile6
A l l i x_C h u
darketoile6

Of course !

Okii I will try yours, its a bit cluttered but I think it will be fine. ^ u ^ and Okii awesome, thanks. I will start on yours right away!

^_^Arigato

Shapeshifter

Familiar Friend

Other Cute Username
Bump!

Done with art ! I puted all my sadness into it since this Allix (Youre main OC ?) Seem pretty sad Ire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Friend

darketoile6
Other Cute Username
Bump!

Done with art ! I puted all my sadness into it since this Allix (Youre main OC ?) Seem pretty sad Ire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can make it bigger if ya want !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces