Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here to keep you company, babe.

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Owen Harkness

Oh, cool. I see you're a kangaroo and a Marmite sandwich away from being a walking stereotype.
Axel Walker the Trickster
Owen Harkness

Oh, cool. I see you're a kangaroo and a Marmite sandwich away from being a walking stereotype.

Haha, funny. I'm surprise to hear humor coming from a scrawny hipster-looking brat. Nice glasses.

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Owen Harkness
Owen Harkness

Haha, funny. I'm surprise to hear humor coming from a scrawny hipster-looking brat. Nice glasses.

...shut up. You know I'm next to blind without them, or my special mask.

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Owen Harkness
Owen Harkness

-grins- Yeah, yeah, I know... C'mon, you look good with glasses, I'm just playing.

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Owen Harkness
Owen Harkness
Owen Harkness

-grins- Yeah, yeah, I know... C'mon, you look good with glasses, I'm just playing.

And here I thought you'd notice the paint first. Prank's been Ratatouille-ing me, suggestion wise. Little s**t likes the blue, best.

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Owen Harkness
Owen Harkness
Owen Harkness

And here I thought you'd notice the paint first. Prank's been Ratatouille-ing me, suggestion wise. Little s**t likes the blue, best.

Yeah, well, let me know when he starts making edible suggestions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff