Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Friend

Name: Novik Zanako
Anyone you are interested in?: Walter
Will you keep me updated?: I sure can. Depending on when I start work again this will take roughly a week.
Examples: Most recent Pic Older styles avaliable
Prices: Newest style, at least 900k if not a tiny bit more. It hasn't been priced yet. I'm very flexible.

Doll

Novik Zanako

Looks great I really love how you did that picture, for drawing Walter, a word of warning the ref pic on his profile isn't exactly showing of his age or build if that's still okay.

Is it going to be 3/4'ths body like that one?

Doll

Doll

Invisible Friend

Capae Batty
Novik Zanako

Looks great I really love how you did that picture, for drawing Walter, a word of warning the ref pic on his profile isn't exactly showing of his age or build if that's still okay.

Is it going to be 3/4'ths body like that one?

Thats alright. I can use whats there.
I do full bodys, busts, quarters, any. Do you have a preference? (though it says full body wanted. I can most certainly do that. I may be around 1mil maybe more though)

Doll

Novik Zanako

Anywhere between fullbody to quarters.. not usually a fan of bust or headshots if I can avoid em lol

But i'll take whatever yer willing ta give could like maybe 50 mil?

Also if you want my friend who might have some people ya might be interested in.

Invisible Friend

Capae Batty
Novik Zanako

Anywhere between fullbody to quarters.. not usually a fan of bust or headshots if I can avoid em lol

But i'll take whatever yer willing ta give could like maybe 50 mil?

Also if you want my friend who might have some people ya might be interested in.

I can do something BRILLIANT for 50mil if youre up to giving me the time if you want a full professional looking picture with background and such. Up to you. I just tend to give people what they pay for.
'
I have to say, you both have very good avatars. I'm very interested. I will check them out.

Doll

Novik Zanako

I can do something BRILLIANT for 50mil if youre up to giving me the time if you want a full professional looking picture with background and such. Up to you. I just tend to give people what they pay for.
'
I have to say, you both have very good avatars. I'm very interested. I will check them out.

Take as much time as ya need ^-^

And thanks heart

Doll

Doll

Doll

Doll

Doll

Doll

Doll

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items