Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey, my name is Strafe Prower, and I have a few requests for some pictures of a RPC Character in a Bleach roleplay. I would love for someone to draw the character in 3 ways.

1. Just the character by himself. I don't care the background or position, that's where I want your creativity!

2. With his Shikai released! I want a picture of him using his shikai in one of the many ways it can be used. Once again, I don't care the position or background.

3. I want a picture of him using his Bankai! I don't care if he is just standing their or actually using it in battle. Once again, body position and background doesn't matter to me.

Link to Profile so you can read up: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22695915
(Also you can see about what the character would look like in my avatar, besides the accessories)

Link to a Place all about Bleach and it's mechanics: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Bleach_Wiki

Not to the part you probably are curious about. I will pay based on the artwork it'self. The better the artwork is, the more I pay and I have a nice amount of gold. I know Gaia prices are high, but I will make the prices. If you believe the price is to low, We can negotiate, and if all else fails, I won't use your artwork

Thanks in advance for all who attempt this project!

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I wanted a bit more realistic looking than that, but thanks for the offer. I will see you around the guild!

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200