Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Shade

First things first: No RLC, and I'm looking for any kind of art- normal, anime, realistic, chibi, pixel, etc
Drop me your samples & prices!
(this is a recycled thread btw)

Here's Stinger! A stern and composed fighter who does what she can to preserve justice and right wrongs.
User Image

Please read the description below before you draw Stinger!
A description of Stinger's outfit- think of it as a military-style, official outfit, appropriate for doing combat in. She's got a collared jacket; the collar is yellow-orange with a black outline. The rest of the jacket is black/dark gray, other than the design on the left breast, and the yellow-orange cuffs. The undershirt is an orange long-sleeved shirt, probably made out of cotton. She has a yellow belt with a black center design on it for her black/dark gray pants. Her boots are also black/dark gray, with yellow-orange lining on the tops, outlined by black. At her hips are knife holsters for normal knives and throwing knives. The inspiration for her outfit is from bees/yellow jackets, so that's what her color scheme is intended to resemble. Her hair is long and brown, held up in a high ponytail. Her eyes are dark brown. Sometimes she wears black eyeliner- it's up to you whether you'd like to draw it or not.

A few notes:
1) For reference, she's 22 years old.
2) Her breast size is somewhere in the B-C range.
3) She's skilled in knife combat, especially with throwing knives. So if you'd like to draw her in a fighting pose with knives, that'd be cool! Non-combat poses are equally cool. Whatever you'd like to draw most.
4) If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

For more details on Stinger and her story, check out her charahub profile!

If you'd like to do an art trade, I've got a variety of samples in the second post of my pixel shop!

Anxious Shade

Shirtless Man-Lover

11,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
She's so cute!!
You should keep those colors :3
Maybe give her deer legs and a tail of another animal?

Anxious Shade

crazy fox lady
She's so cute!!

Thanks! c:
I was thinking of deer legs, in the beginning, but I wasn't sure of it. But yknow what, that's a good idea. I'll add that to the top... As for a tail, what would you suggest?

Shirtless Man-Lover

11,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Shidei
crazy fox lady
She's so cute!!

Thanks! c:
I was thinking of deer legs, in the beginning, but I wasn't sure of it. But yknow what, that's a good idea. I'll add that to the top... As for a tail, what would you suggest?

OOH OH!! If you gave her something like dragon horns she could have a dragon tail!

Anxious Shade

crazy fox lady
OOH OH!! If you gave her something like dragon horns she could have a dragon tail!

Hmm, I don't want to have her have deer & dragon parts; that feels like a bit too much. But that would be cool emotion_kirakira

Shirtless Man-Lover

11,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Shidei
crazy fox lady

Hmm, I don't want to have her have deer & dragon parts; that feels like a bit too much. But that would be cool emotion_kirakira

Hmmm.... maybe a fox or a wolf tail? Dog even?

Anxious Shade

crazy fox lady
Hmmm.... maybe a fox or a wolf tail? Dog even?

Oh gosh a wolf tail would be cute!
I can doodle something out based on all these suggestions o3o

Anxious Shade

Felix Windchester

That would be awesome! c: Should I send a trade now, or wait 'till you're done to figure out payment?
Shidei
Felix Windchester

That would be awesome! c: Should I send a trade now, or wait 'till you're done to figure out payment?

Thats up to you.
Did you want her wearing the clothes she is in the sample picture?

Anxious Shade

Felix Windchester
Thats up to you.

Yes please, although you are free to add things, and of course, change the colors! The original outfit is just a very basic idea.
Shidei
Felix Windchester
Thats up to you.

Yes please, although you are free to add things, and of course, change the colors! The original outfit is just a very basic idea.

Alright. Just one more question.
The yellow thing around the neck. Is that a necklace or part of the dress (Like fur)

Anxious Shade

Felix Windchester
The yellow thing around the neck. Is that a necklace or part of the dress (Like fur)

Part of the dress, and it is poofy. I'm not actually sure if it's fur or not?? So that's up to you.
Shidei
Felix Windchester

Part of the dress, and it is poofy. I'm not actually sure if it's fur or not?? So that's up to you.

Okie doke I should have something soon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces