Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Okay, I am not asking for avatar art, but rather I am asking for like a insignia. Something that represents "Slothapus".

If it is too hard for you to come up with a own creation creature of what a Chibi, Anime like animal that would be Known as a Slothapus is too hard. Then you can just draw picture of my real life self animated with just like Slothapus under the character, but, make it creative like a badge.

Now, first off some you might be wondering what I am talking about 'badge'. Well, I like doing Voice Over and stuff and would like a picture to use when making a video of my recordings or just a picture to use on sites like Youtube or Forums as a Avatar that is original.

As for my price range I honestly don't care, I am worth like 20 mil or so and have 1mil pure on me at the moment. I don't care much for my gaia worth anymore as I use too. So, this a great opportunity for someone who thinks they can do what I am asking of. Any questions feel free too ask.

Anyway as for Origin of the Name Slothapus, It's as it sounds I was bored and combined the name Sloth with Platypus. So it would be a cute chibi creature that would look like a Sloth/Platypus, as creepy as that sounds.

Image If you wanna do just the animated version of me.

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

5,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Hello, there. I can do animations; I've taken classes and am going to school for it. I only do real life commissions though and I will probably charge by frame.

The only sample animation I have right now online, though, is this. But I've also done school projects which include walking, jumping, and basic movements.

Here's my gallery, as well, in case you're interested.

Let me know what you think! Your Slothapus sounds super cute.

Thanks. heart

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
EGLxninjaxkawaii
Hello, there. I can do animations; I've taken classes and am going to school for it. I only do real life commissions though and I will probably charge by frame.

The only sample animation I have right now online, though, is this. But I've also done school projects which include walking, jumping, and basic movements.

Thanks. heart

Well, wasn't meaning animated gif. But, I guess that could work. Main thing is I am asking for a mythical creature to be drawn that totally just was made up in my own screwed up head. Just I don't have the skills to draw it out and make it look how I imagine.

As for the real life portrait Icon, I kinda want myself to look like a anime character. Then Slothapus in letters under the character and would just want bust shot with like some corny anime pose like thumbs up etc.

Overall you have the style I am looking for http://littlecreampuffx.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4ysthe

Like how the characters look in that however I only need a bust shot since want Slothapus to like connect under the image. Something like this http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/306544_3196656868169_1018388624_32341545_1691330491_n.jpg

Just ya know my own and could be different pose whatever corny anime pose you could think of.

With all that said let me get to main part YOU wanna hear I am sure. How much would it be to get these two things done by you or at least one them if not up to the challenge of the other one. And for the weird Slothapus creature can be animated or not animated if wanna try it gimme price for both animated version and non animated one.

5,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii

Thanks. heart

Well, wasn't meaning animated gif. But, I guess that could work. Main thing is I am asking for a mythical creature to be drawn that totally just was made up in my own screwed up head. Just I don't have the skills to draw it out and make it look how I imagine.

As for the real life portrait Icon, I kinda want myself to look like a anime character. Then Slothapus in letters under the character and would just want bust shot with like some corny anime pose like thumbs up etc.

Overall you have the style I am looking for http://littlecreampuffx.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4ysthe

Like how the characters look in that however I only need a bust shot since want Slothapus to like connect under the image. Something like this http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/306544_3196656868169_1018388624_32341545_1691330491_n.jpg

Just ya know my own and could be different pose whatever corny anime pose you could think of.

With all that said let me get to main part YOU wanna hear I am sure. How much would it be to get these two things done by you or at least one them if not up to the challenge of the other one. And for the weird Slothapus creature can be animated or not animated if wanna try it gimme price for both animated version and non animated one.

First off, gotta say I love ShadyVox lol.

And ah, that's what I thought you meant by animated. I guess I misunderstood things when I read it over the first few times. But okay. smile Lemme try to go in order of how you listed things.

The bust shot would be 7. Which from what I now understand would be a bust of you in a corny anime pose with "Slothapus" underneath.

The creature non animated would be 5 and the animated one, depending on what you want it to do and assuming it'd be simple with around 4 - 5 frames, would be 8 or 10. And this would be
a mythical, slothy platypus, from what I understand now.

So tell me what you think. Sorry I misunderstood the first time!

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
EGLxninjaxkawaii
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii

Thanks. heart

And ah, that's what I thought you meant by animated. I guess I misunderstood things when I read it over the first few times. But okay. smile Lemme try to go in order of how you listed things.

The bust shot would be 7. Which from what I now understand would be a bust of you in a corny anime pose with "Slothapus" underneath.

The creature non animated would be 5 and the animated one, depending on what you want it to do and assuming it'd be simple with around 4 - 5 frames, would be 8 or 10. And this would be

ShadyVox is great yes haha.

So feel you understand then the bust shot and how much per frame, if you mentioned that I missed it so my bad. But yeah overall feel you understand the bust and have mental image of what I am saying.

Now as for Slothapus Creature thing. Yes would be a strange mythical creature combining a sloth and platypus like body form. But, one thing I must stress is gotta have it be chibi and cute. Which may be difficult since Slothapus sounds like a demented/special animal. xD

Would it be possible to get the Slothapus creature normal, then later on animate it. I would pay for the 4-5 frames for the non animated then if wanted animated pay the extra like 4-5 more frames? I know nothing about animation as you can tell so, don't know how that works. I am more a sound guy.

If you want we could talk over Skype as well, just easier way of communication. Just cause I only check gaia every once in awhile. If not it's fine though.

But yeah just need know Price per frames and if the Animation can be done later if wanted.

5,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii

Thanks. heart

So feel you understand then the bust shot and how much per frame, if you mentioned that I missed it so my bad. But yeah overall feel you understand the bust and have mental image of what I am saying.

Now as for Slothapus Creature thing. Yes would be a strange mythical creature combining a sloth and platypus like body form. But, one thing I must stress is gotta have it be chibi and cute. Which may be difficult since Slothapus sounds like a demented/special animal. xD

Would it be possible to get the Slothapus creature normal, then later on animate it. I would pay for the 4-5 frames for the non animated then if wanted animated pay the extra like 4-5 more frames? I know nothing about animation as you can tell so, don't know how that works. I am more a sound guy.

If you want we could talk over Skype as well, just easier way of communication. Just cause I only check gaia every once in awhile. If not it's fine though.

But yeah just need know Price per frames and if the Animation can be done later if wanted.

Yep, I understand the bust shot now. smile Also if you'd like, if you do commission me, I can show you the sketch of what I'm doing so you can okay or not how it looks, before I finish it up. I like communicating with my commissioners while working on their stuff.

So for animation, there are several drawings to make them move, and they can be called "frames." There's actually keyframes, inbetweens and breakdowns, but I won't get into that. xD Anyways, a basic walk cycle would be around 8 frames, so that means there are 8 drawings. Sorry I didn't explain that. ^^;

Although the Slothapus may sound demented/special, I think it sounds rather cute as well. But that may just be me. xD So I would totally be able to draw it chibi and cute. smile

You could get it normally now, yes, which would just be one drawing. The animated one would have frames. smile I apologize again for not explaining what those were at first!
And it really depends on what you want the Slothapus to do in the animation which will help determine the pricing per frame/drawing.

And since my internet has been randomly crashing lately, I don't think Skype would be the most reliable thing right now. I was actually Skyping yesterday when it crashed and took a bit to get back up, so I don't think it'd be the greatest form of communication right now, if that's alright. ^^;

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
EGLxninjaxkawaii
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii

Thanks. heart

Yep, I understand the bust shot now. smile Also if you'd like, if you do commission me, I can show you the sketch of what I'm doing so you can okay or not how it looks, before I finish it up. I like communicating with my commissioners while working on their stuff.

So for animation, there are several drawings to make them move, and they can be called "frames." There's actually keyframes, inbetweens and breakdowns, but I won't get into that. xD Anyways, a basic walk cycle would be around 8 frames, so that means there are 8 drawings. Sorry I didn't explain that. ^^;

Although the Slothapus may sound demented/special, I think it sounds rather cute as well. But that may just be me. xD So I would totally be able to draw it chibi and cute. smile

You could get it normally now, yes, which would just be one drawing. The animated one would have frames. smile I apologize again for not explaining what those were at first!
And it really depends on what you want the Slothapus to do in the animation which will help determine the pricing per frame/drawing.

And since my internet has been randomly crashing lately, I don't think Skype would be the most reliable thing right now. I was actually Skyping yesterday when it crashed and took a bit to get back up, so I don't think it'd be the greatest form of communication right now, if that's alright. ^^;
Ah I see. Well then wouldn't it be one frame to get the anime like self portrait?

Also, missed what you meant earlier guess I misunderstood myself do you not do the art for gaia gold but for real cash only? sweatdrop

5,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii

Thanks. heart

Ah I see. Well then wouldn't it be one frame to get the anime like self portrait?

Also, missed what you meant earlier guess I misunderstood myself do you not do the art for gaia gold but for real cash only? sweatdrop

Yep, just one frame/drawing. smile

And yes, I only do real cash commissions right now. ^^;

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
EGLxninjaxkawaii
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii

Eh I really don't have much cash to spend to be honest. Kinda why came on gaia to find a artist cause got gaia gold. So though would love to get art from you I really don't have cash to spare.

5,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii

Eh I really don't have much cash to spend to be honest. Kinda why came on gaia to find a artist cause got gaia gold. So though would love to get art from you I really don't have cash to spare.

Ah, okay then. Sorry about that, then. I'm trying to just do real life commissions right now. It really would've been fun to make art for you, though.

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
EGLxninjaxkawaii
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii
Slothapus
EGLxninjaxkawaii

Ah, okay then. Sorry about that, then. I'm trying to just do real life commissions right now. It really would've been fun to make art for you, though.
Yeah how much would it have been by the way? If got the pictures not animated.

3,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
My Art Samples:

[Newest]

[New]

[X] [x] [X] [x]

[Couple: Waring: Sexual Content]

let me know if you're be interested!

Quick Reply

Submit