18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Messere Mana
I'm doing good, thanks! And yourself?
I was actually going to ask if you'd want to rlc. heart

User Image
User ImageI am good but feeling very tired lately.
who were you thinking of drawing? one of the girls or one of the boys? biggrin
Well make sure you get some rest!
Ummm, the first demon girl, the angel girl and or angel boy. Either of the 3 would be fine with me! I just can't pick one. XP

Nimble Pants

SmLuth_Nallum
Elliot_Rhymeless

Oh right, the introduction of Gajeel and Juvia. I did read about that arc as well, and I did see the "Guild War" episodes with Laxus.But I also watched the Tower of Heaven arc, which is where the origins of Erza and Jellal first start to be told. Kinda made a point to watch that arc, since Erza's one of my favorite characters. ^^

User Image
User Imageits just so sweet the defeat of Juvia in the arc 4laugh

Erza is just pure insanity LOL in a minute she trying to kick/discipline everyone and on the next minute she acts so inocent. But also has great backstory and personality 3nodding

I agree that her backstory is part of what makes her interesting... but her teetering back and forth between assertive and caring? That's just endearing to me in a way that only a tsundere can be. ^////^

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Elliot_Rhymeless
I agree that her backstory is part of what makes her interesting... but her teetering back and forth between assertive and caring? That's just endearing to me in a way that only a tsundere can be. ^////^

User Image
User ImageI love Erza because she is a strong woman although of all she went through emotion_dowant I like Natsu because he truly believes in friendship and fights for it emotion_yatta I like Lucy because of her cuteness and for not giving up! emotion_kirakira

The show has so many likeable characters that you wanna see how they develop and grow... 4laugh that's what I like in a show. Other character that I really like is Mirajane, she is SOOOOO sweet and when she unleashes her true self in Satan Soul... watch out! gonk when you first learn about her Satan Soul in the Guild Wars and see why she is in the level as Erza I just thank that she doesn't show side of her..

Nimble Pants

SmLuth_Nallum

User Image
User ImageI love Erza because she is a strong woman although of all she went through emotion_dowant I like Natsu because he truly believes in friendship and fights for it emotion_yatta I like Lucy because of her cuteness and for not giving up! emotion_kirakira

The show has so many likeable characters that you wanna see how they develop and grow... 4laugh that's what I like in a show. Other character that I really like is Mirajane, she is SOOOOO sweet and when she unleashes her true self in Satan Soul... watch out! gonk when you first learn about her Satan Soul in the Guild Wars and see why she is in the level as Erza I just thank that she doesn't show side of her..

Exactly! She's extremely admirable for being who she is after what she's lived through, and part of why I like her so much is because I totally respect her.

And I like Natsu, Gray, and Lucy because just like Erza, they're all highly committed to not just looking our for each other, but for everyone else in the guild. That's a wonderful attitude for anyone to have.

But yeah, there are other characters I like, including Mirajane. I wasn't too surprised to find that she had hidden power, because I know full well that you shouldn't underestimate or scorn the kindhearted ones ( ;3 )... but also because I figured that since her brother has some transformation ability, it made sense to me that she would have some similar power.

As for other characters, while he's something of a minor one, I do identify with Alzack... and after reading up on him and blundering into spoilers, I think it's completely adorable that he and Bisca eventually get married and have a daughter. whee

hello !
please consider myself or my friends for future RL commissions?

+ my comms
+ serandaria
+ amethystheart14
+ yaocchi

(they also do have gaia but if you have DA, it might be quicker to reach them through there instead * u * but if you prefer gaia, i can get them online to check )

thank you for considering ! (´∀`)

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
ciepheus

hello !
please consider myself or my friends for future RL commissions?

+ my comms
+ serandaria
+ amethystheart14
+ yaocchi

(they also do have gaia but if you have DA, it might be quicker to reach them through there instead * u * but if you prefer gaia, i can get them online to check )

thank you for considering ! (´∀`)

User Image
User ImageI actually planing a few RLC for a very special occasion and I love your art and also your friends art too! emotion_kirakira

Unfortunately I don't have a DA... crying would it be possible for your friends to send me a PM? I would like to place a RLC to you, Serandaria and purichie 3nodding

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Messere Mana
Well make sure you get some rest!
Ummm, the first demon girl, the angel girl and or angel boy. Either of the 3 would be fine with me! I just can't pick one. XP

User Image
User ImageSara would be perfect! I will send you a PM to sort out all the details dear wink

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Elliot_Rhymeless

Exactly! She's extremely admirable for being who she is after what she's lived through, and part of why I like her so much is because I totally respect her.

And I like Natsu, Gray, and Lucy because just like Erza, they're all highly committed to not just looking our for each other, but for everyone else in the guild. That's a wonderful attitude for anyone to have.

But yeah, there are other characters I like, including Mirajane. I wasn't too surprised to find that she had hidden power, because I know full well that you shouldn't underestimate or scorn the kindhearted ones ( ;3 )... but also because I figured that since her brother has some transformation ability, it made sense to me that she would have some similar power.

As for other characters, while he's something of a minor one, I do identify with Alzack... and after reading up on him and blundering into spoilers, I think it's completely adorable that he and Bisca eventually get married and have a daughter. whee

User Image
User ImageMirajane is awesome emotion_kirakira Alzack is so cute with Bisca 4laugh their daugther is adorable also 3nodding

Only recently appeared an episode showing Bisca's background and how she joined the guild wink but I don't want to give you many spoilers xP

Do you have a favorite couple besides alzack & bisca?
Sounds good! Looking forward to your PM. heart

Nimble Pants

SmLuth_Nallum
Elliot_Rhymeless

User Image
User ImageMirajane is awesome emotion_kirakira Alzack is so cute with Bisca 4laugh their daugther is adorable also 3nodding

Only recently appeared an episode showing Bisca's background and how she joined the guild wink but I don't want to give you many spoilers xP

Do you have a favorite couple besides alzack & bisca?

Considering I'm only on Episode 60 of the first series, that might be for the best. ^^;

But with that in mind, while I imagine other canon couples will get more established later on, right now it's too soon for me to tell.
SmLuth_Nallum
I actually planing a few RLC for a very special occasion and I love your art and also your friends art too! emotion_kirakira

Unfortunately I don't have a DA... crying would it be possible for your friends to send me a PM? I would like to place a RLC to you, Serandaria and purichie 3nodding

ahh thank you so much for the interest in our commissions ! ' //// '
and yes we can ! i'll let them know to send you a PM
and sorry but who is purichie? ;u ; ( do you mean yaocchi? )

i notified sera to pm you, her gaia is also serandaria * u *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces