Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
My many selves, my own original characters found across Gaia and all a different part of my inner self. I have many but I use few on a more regular basis. I do not want to do any RLCs. Gaia gold and art trades only.

- Traditional art
- CG
- Line art
-Pixel dolls

I'm interested in all of the above and more!

I gladly accept freebies and don't complain much unless something REALLY wrong and I'm paying for it. :3

AT THIS TIME I AM SEEKING ART OF YUKITO AND AKIRA ONLY.

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
Submission application

If you'd like to submit/donate/propose a commission please copy and paste this form, MAKING NO EDITS TO THE CODES, into a new post and submit it here.

[b]I would like to [color=green]submit[/color]:[/b] (Type of art you wish to submit)
[b]I think I wanna make [color=orange][u]this many[/u][/color]:[/b] (How many submissions are you wanting to make)
[b]I especially [u]love[/u] [i]these[/i] characters:[/b] (Which character/s did you choose?)
[b]Here is a [color=red]link[/color] to the art I have done before:[/b] (Link me to your gallery/shop/devi art)
[b]I think I would like [i]this much[/i]:[/b] (How much do you want for this?)

Finding a good outfit to be worn by those dressed in lolita

Metamorphose
Baby The Stars Shine Bright (Go to Shopping at the top)
Angelic Pretty (Go to Shopping at the top)
Innocent World (You get the idea)
My photobucket album 1
My photobucket album 2
Moi Meme Moite

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
Tsuwabuki

User ImageSubmitted Commissions

KikiSchmiki V2
Antidepressant
Ah un
Chemo Candy
Rasuki-chan
Angelic_Disaster99
U n s y s t e m a t i c

PLEASE MAKE SURE HIS OUTFIT MATCHES! IF HE WEARING A GREEN DRESS WITH WHITE LACE PLEASE DON'T GIVE HIM PURPLE OR PINK SOCKS AND BLACK SHOES.

Eyes: Hazel brown
Hair: His hair has grown and become curly over the years. Not an intense doll curl, but a much more bouncy and wavy sort of curl. Picture referance. The length is now to his lower back.
Build: His frame is very feminine but he's not a woman. The shoulders are not lanky but they are not broad. He would carry himself like a high born woman, shoulders straight, back straight, and his arms at his sides, clasped at his middle, or folded in his lap if sitting.
Personality: He is a trained slave but his instincts are very maternal. He'll often get upity with people if they make messes where he has just cleaned. He's a romantic though and prefers to sit and read a book if he can. Tsu is quite motherly and quick to discipline children, teens, AND adults if he believes they have made an avoidable mistake, especially if it could have resulted in injury to another person.
Species: Vampire
Other physical aspects: Tsu has no muscle definition, but he is strong and will use that to his advantage if need be.

More details:
Tsu's style has changed greatly. His preference in clothes was once in the realm of "gothic lolita" and though he still prefers dresses of that length, he no longer requires bloomers, a petticoat, or any type of knee high stocking to leave the house. Tsu still wears women's clothing and that will never change but he is sophisticated in his choice of dress. His number one preference is kimono. Be it fancy, simple, period, or geisha/maiko-like, he truly prefers to be in kimono now.

Please do not be afraid to dress him up in other ways. Tsu would wear traditional clothing form almost any culture if it was the women's version. He has been to most of these countries anyway and he loves new clothing! biggrin He's the most flexible with clothing of different styles and countries.

An example of something he might wear

Something fancy
Never more simple then this

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Yukito and Akira

Submitted Commissions

NEW

Lady Pink Wings

OLD

Tea And Cake SyndromeKikiSchmiki V2
Onixavia
Antidepressant
Ah un
Angelic_Disaster99
Chemo Candy
kerri46
Rasuki-chan
U n s y s t e m a t i c
U n s y s t e m a t i c
U n s y s t e m a t i c

PLEASE MAKE SURE BOTH OF THEIR OUTFITS COORDINATE WELL!

These two are identical twins that enjoy dressing cohesively.

Genders: Male
Eyes: Green
Hair: White and very very long. It should fall to just a few inches from the floor or you may let it go about 6 inches past their feet. It can be worn in anything from pig tails, two long braids in the front, loose or even curled, all the way to just a large, tight, decorative bun. Their bangs are evenly trimmed across. I still can't settle on a length for their hair so do whichever appeals to you most.
Skin: Very smooth and clear except for their backs. On each of them there is a tattoo that looks like henna. It is shaped like a tree and its roots wrap around their bodies, dipping into their belly buttons. However if you look close, you'll see that every single mark is made of signatures and emblems from past masters. (If you actually care to go into details with the tattoo, I'd love to give a few names that could be included somehow.
Build: They are feminine, with slight shoulders and small waists that almost always get them mistaken for girls.
Personality: They may be twins but their personalities are very different. Yukito is demure and sweet. He will do anything asked of him with little to no question. He prefers women's clothing and loves to be told what a good job he has done.
Akira is a hot headed little thing. He prefers boy's clothes but will put up with girls clothing if it's asked of him. He is quick to retort with an insult and will fiercely protect his brother. Akira truly puts up with the frilly and fancy clothes because it makes Yuki happy.
Species: Vampires
Other physical aspects: None

More details:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They used to dress in a style known as sweet lolita. If you do not know what it is, please don't draw them in it. It's a very hard style to get right if you don't know it well enough. Thank you!

Yukito and Akira were born in Japan so I am more then wanting a few pics of them in Kimono and Yukata.

They have been around since the 1600's, so please feel free to dress them in almost anything, as long as it looks good. NO JEANS OR T-SHIRTS.

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
I am the last.
~~~I am alone.
Please don't leave.
~~~I can't stand this silence.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Mood ~ Melancholy
Location ~ Front hall

User Image

Eyes: Silverish green
Hair: Silver, gray, white. Her hair is only purely white when she is happy. T
Skin: Fair
Build: Slender and average height.
Personality: Limwen is a quiet reclusive thing. Her heart cries for love and for acceptance deeper then a simple friendship could offer. Over the thousands of years, being hunted, being forced to watch as her lands were destroyed, she has come to dislike the most perky of people. The air is fowl, the water is poisoned and yet there are those who do not care. Those who have taken for granted where their homes are. Limwen rarely speaks because she is afraid of what she might say. Her mind speaks so much to her in turn. Though she might seclude herself she is not to be discounted for her silence.
Species: Unicorn

More details:
Her clothing is to be imagined as simple and she does not wear shoes. ^^

User Image
User Image

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
Commissioned artists I'm waiting for.

Tsuwabuki