Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image

I'm trying to get as much as I can get, so bare in mind I'm not wanting to spend all of this in one place.

my Anthro/Fursona
She is a White Tailed Deer
another fur refferance

Finally have a Ref Sheet for her!!!!
This is what she looks like

Though she is 21 she is very innocent and caring, loves sweets and fruits.
Her antlers are a birth defect seeing as normal does don't have antlers but when she became a teen they started to grow anyways. She also had a paw print tattoo on her back over her left shoulder blade, Now she has started to dye her hair a light pink.
she is only 5'5"
Gauges she likes to wear!!
click

Her Outfits!! She is rarely seen in the black dress though. And the one with the full white poncho thing covering her is mostly for winter
I don't have a ref of it but she likes to wear plaid button up shirts with white t-shirts and cut off short shorts, SHE NEVER WEARS PANTS, just skirts and shorts, and the occasional dress.
Okay the outfit I have now doesn't have everything on tektek yet :/ but here is what I could find :p

Thinking of letting you guys draw out my Charmander Gijinka Elli

My Charmander Gijinka you can look in my DA to see the whole outfit...and under the pic is a little bit about her

I can not do RLC's because I lack in actually money and only have Gold.
If you link me your art or are offering put this -> emotion_brofist in your post so I know you have actually read this.

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image
This is Kasaanda
She is 5'7"
She likes sweets and tends to be a bit playful.
She likes men, women, anything really and considers that its the person's heart over their looks.
The white skeleton cat is her best friend and named Sakura
The Skull is Burt (He is in one of the drawings done for me where she is sitting on him)

She has two tattoo's a paw print on her shoulder blade (just like My doe's) And a heart on her bum on the left side of her body.
Her bridge is pierced twice, her collar bone is pierced and her ears are pierced multiple times.Like this
Her belly button is also pierced and her lip piercing is a spider bite.for those who don't know what that is.
Though with her gauges she usually sticks to more fancy looking ones. But keeps it simple depending on the outfit.
Like these
click

Here's some drawings I did

Some free art I've gotten of her!

Her outfits
Some of the layering is weird on the outfits.
She usually wears sexy outfits but when she is just lounging around its usually a large t-shirt and shorts or a loose button up that happens to be her friend's shirt she stole and cut off shorts. Her hair can be worn different styled depending on the outfit (If you think it would look better a different way just ask.)

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image
Draw Hawke and Fenris?

Okay so my friend and I made these avatar's to look like Hawke and Fenris from Dragon Age 2
Now I'm wanting these to be either together or separate I guess But if together I would like something romantic or if your a fan of the series maybe then drinking or doing something silly like her walking in to Fenris Dancing. Heck it can even be somewhat sexy :3 I would just love are of these two together.

Hawke TekTek

Fenris TekTek

Romantic Shapeshifter

Romantic Shapeshifter

Romantic Shapeshifter

Romantic Shapeshifter

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Romantic Shapeshifter