Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deus Ex Aizen

Hello there , i was wondering if you're interested in my art , here are some samples :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
La Jolie Papillon

Not at this time, sorry. They're very pretty though--I like some of the outfits. I am envious of anyone who can draw digitally.

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Mmaaaann...this creamy bacon cheddar potato soup is delicious. Favorite soup ever, 10/10 would most likely give me a heart attack, but. So good. crying

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Watching Pacific Rim, cause ROBATZ AND AILEYUNZ!

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
It's actually not that bad of a movie IMO... o3o

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
The Astral Virtue Guardianship Profile

Guardian: Raven Kanzaki
House: Cancer
Virtue: Love
Element: Water
Sigil: Three-petaled Lotus Blossom
Daemon: Jesta' The Panther
Title: The Revenant Guardian; Pre-Ascension: the Vigilant Guardian
Gateway Default: Gateway of the Guardian
Armor Type: Defense
Weapon: Lunar Scythe; Ascended: The Amoris Glaive
Motto: Numquam periit amor
Signature Move: Crescent Fortitude

Song Inspiration:

Desirable Fatcat

hi there~! <3

Style: chibis really fdlksjfds
What you're willing to do: colored full body chibis yeahps
Gold Price: ~15b, negotiable ^_^
CURRENT Samples: boops

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
bpcc

hi there~! <3

Style: chibis really fdlksjfds
What you're willing to do: colored full body chibis yeahps
Gold Price: ~15b, negotiable ^_^
CURRENT Samples: boops

Those are friggin' adorable, fml. I am however, going to hold off on any more chibis for now. Though I am going to want one in the future if you decide you'll still be willing. I am loving the style you draw them in! Too cute!

>_>

Also thank you for being like...the first and probably only artist to read the front page for posting format.

Desirable Fatcat

Deus Ex Aizen

oh~! no problem sweetheart ;>
we'll see! feel free to PM me later on yeahps.

thanks so much!!!

wahaha, people tend to ignore written stuff like that >_>
I've had my fair share of frustrations rofl

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
bpcc

Deus Ex Aizen

oh~! no problem sweetheart ;>
we'll see! feel free to PM me later on yeahps.

thanks so much!!!

wahaha, people tend to ignore written stuff like that >_>
I've had my fair share of frustrations rofl

Noted! I think it's just, so amazing a way people can interpret a chibi, and establish a style for it. We all know what a 'chibi' is yet. I've never seen so many ways an artist spins that to curb around their own personal style.

crying Gawd, I love art. So much talent in the world.

Eventually I want a few adorable pieces of chibi Raven. She's normally such a serious young woman, off savin' the multiverse and what not. xD I appreciate you stopping by, I'll be sure to PM you when I go on my chibi spree. "Brace yourself: chibis are coming..."

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Random Ravey Fact #3:

Raven's full name is Raveena Lavendra Senaria. She is the rightful ruler to the Senarian Sovereignty of the Matreyan species. The Matreyan word for "Empress" is "Laa'zera".

Raveena means "Sun", a direct contradiction to the Matreyan's worship of the moon.

The alias she chose to answer to is Raven Sena Kanzaki.

The surname she chose, "Kanzaki" derives from the project an organization placed her in when she was exiled from Matreya.
Your OC is so badass! Good luck with your request!

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
viai-artworks
Your OC is so badass! Good luck with your request!

Thank you! She's been through quite a lot. It's been a crazy ride.

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Random Ravey Fact #7

Raven had a family!

She had a young son and daughter, ages five and seven named Naota and Naori respectively. Her husband's name was Pierce "Takuya" Kathori, leader of the Toshienden Clan.

After a tragic accident where OXY took control of Raven, her program was unable to distinguish between an enemy and civilian. During a faceoff against a threat, many lives were lost by Raven's hand--including Naota and Naori.

Pierce was both horrified and angry with Raven for destroying their family--to a degree that he rejected and shunned Raven. He barred her from attending their funeral and was not allowed to visit their graves. Consumed with hatred for Raven, terror and grief, Pierce opted to trick Raven into being handed back over to OXY in an ambush.

It was only thanks to Roan that she was able to make it out alive and escaped.

Many years later, Raven returned to Pierce, whose hatred burned very strongly. Resolving herself to the notion that Pierce was too miserable, angry and therefore dangerous, Raven swiftly and quietly snapped his neck, forever scarred by the notion that she destroyed the only true family she ever had.

When using Psionics, one of the immediate effects on her mind and body is seeing her son's head fall from his shoulders where she cut it off, and the writhing body of her daughter burning alive just at the edge of her vision like ghosts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff