Welcome to Gaia! ::

wai-wai-wai Did I hear Calgary as in CANADA ?

Canaddiaannnss unite.

Bilge rat

Yeeep, Calgary as in Canada. c:

I got home late last night and now I'm sick. My nephew, who I went with, had a cold, and I shared a water with him. POISON water, full of SICK GERMS.

:C Bleeeeh.

ComicCon was fun, though. Saturday was horrid. There were a bunch of news stories on it, the fire marshals came and shut us down, thousands of people got locked out. It was baaaad.

Sunday was awesome though. Got to get a bunch of signatures. Got a hug for my sister and I from Adam Baldwin. Watched some of the TNG cast in their panels. It was very cool.

Bilge rat

Ici Chiot
Yeeep, Calgary as in Canada. c:

I got home late last night and now I'm sick. My nephew, who I went with, had a cold, and I shared a water with him. POISON water, full of SICK GERMS.

:C Bleeeeh.

ComicCon was fun, though. Saturday was horrid. There were a bunch of news stories on it, the fire marshals came and shut us down, thousands of people got locked out. It was baaaad.

Sunday was awesome though. Got to get a bunch of signatures. Got a hug for my sister and I from Adam Baldwin. Watched some of the TNG cast in their panels. It was very cool.
Oh no, I'm sorry you're sick! Too many people with germs, all over, conspiring against you....

I looked up the problem on saturday, apparently they was just wayyyy more demand than anyone realized! I know that Otakon a few years ago had to stop selling day-off tickets, which is what they are talking about for ComicCon.

It sounds super-cool! I wanna go to a comic convention... I've been to anime conventions before but not for years and years. XD I'm glad you had fun, even if you did get sick! At least it waited until after the con. Did you get shut out on Saturady?
Shestval
Oh no, I'm sorry you're sick! Too many people with germs, all over, conspiring against you....

I looked up the problem on saturday, apparently they was just wayyyy more demand than anyone realized! I know that Otakon a few years ago had to stop selling day-off tickets, which is what they are talking about for ComicCon.

It sounds super-cool! I wanna go to a comic convention... I've been to anime conventions before but not for years and years. XD I'm glad you had fun, even if you did get sick! At least it waited until after the con. Did you get shut out on Saturady?

We got there early in the morning, so we got in. They shut the doors to people around noon, and basically, if you went outside (even WITH a ticket/badge) you weren't getting back in. We got stuck in a hallway for 45 minutes, packed wall to wall with people, while the fire marshals were trying to reorganize us.

It was much better sunday, though. They were more organized, had directions in the hallways to keep the 'traffic' flowing. Line-ups so they could do head counts to get in... but lots of people didn't make it through the doors, still. It was unfortunate, but everyone was in a pretty good mood sunday.

This was my first convention of any kind. <3 A little bumpy, but all in all enjoyable.
Love your characters, manly men are the best <3 I know rl commissions are on hold currently but consider checking out my commission info here! There should be some good masculine male samples in there. You can pm me, email me at nymphenee@ymail.com, or send me a note on deviantart. I would be happy to draw Armin or Duss separately or together!
Plummy Lovelace
Love your characters, manly men are the best <3 I know rl commissions are on hold currently but consider checking out my commission info here! There should be some good masculine male samples in there. You can pm me, email me at nymphenee@ymail.com, or send me a note on deviantart. I would be happy to draw Armin or Duss separately or together!

Oh wow. Beautiful art and gorgeous coloring.

I actually have funds for RL at the moment, but it's all cash monies that need to be deposited. I'll be running down to the bank when I get over this cold. :c

I am VERY interested in ordering a piece from you, though.

Dangerous Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello!
Clouxx's Sketch Shop
Prices / Examples are in the first post =) These are only called sketches because of the style they are drawn in. 100k minimum per drawing, +50k for color!

Clouxx's Realism
Prices / Examples are in the first post here as well. These range anywhere from 100k up as well, however colored costs more around 300k+ or so since it is traditional(hand drawn). =)

I usually finish within 24 hours of the price being settled, if I will take longer, I'll let you know ahead of time.
Quote me or Pm me if you're interested.
Ici Chiot
Plummy Lovelace

Oh wow. Beautiful art and gorgeous coloring.

I actually have funds for RL at the moment, but it's all cash monies that need to be deposited. I'll be running down to the bank when I get over this cold. :c

I am VERY interested in ordering a piece from you, though.

Thank you, I'm happy to hear you're interested. I hope you feel better soon! I know so many people who have been getting sick lately D:
I missed ComicCon again, silly me.
OTL

Bump
My boyfriend is going to take care of the ban for me, bless his bean, so I'll have paypal available shortly.

Time to go back through my thread and pick who to commission!

I probably won't have enough money to get through everyone this round. :c
There was a ban on your paypal, How does that happen ?
carolita
There was a ban on your paypal, How does that happen ?

Oh no, no ban. c: I just ran out of money. Hahaha.

Got paid in cash, which needs to be deposited into my bank account in order for me to be able to utilize it via paypal.
Ici Chiot

Oh no, no ban. c: I just ran out of money. Hahaha.

Got paid in cash, which needs to be deposited into my bank account in order for me to be able to utilize it via paypal.

Oooh, okay, I was a bit confused when you said ban, I actually did get my bank account frozen for a month, and it sucks.

Ohh, working under the table ? No taxations, lucky you.
carolita

Oooh, okay, I was a bit confused when you said ban, I actually did get my bank account frozen for a month, and it sucks.

Ohh, working under the table ? No taxations, lucky you.

Typo. Meant bank. :^P I'ma loser.

When the whole 'chip instead of stripe' change happened, my accounts were locked until I could get to the bank. But I think that happened to a lot of people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff