Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cythvera

I wouldn't really consider it a horror movie, but it has a fantastic fairy-tale, magical feel to it.
I also wouldn't consider it a chick flick.
My boyfriend enjoyed it, but I just got so far into the story.. that the ending really did upset me. x'D

We have RedBox's around here, where you can rent a movie for 1$ a night. I'd recommend one of those for any movienight if you have one in your area.

We live out in the country. There's a small town (a couple thousand people) within walking distance, with a wee "mom & pop" run rental store. The prices are terrible, but it beats driving all the way to town just for a movie!

Dangerous Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clouxx's Sketch Shop
Prices / Examples are in the first post =) These are only called sketches because of the style they are drawn in. 100k minimum per drawing, +50k for color!

Clouxx's Realism
Prices / Examples are in the first post here as well. These range anywhere from 100k up as well, however colored costs more around 300k+ or so since it is traditional(hand drawn). =)

Quote me or Pm me if you're interested!

x-Sunarin-x's Princess

Dangerous Hellhound

Ici Chiot
Cythvera

I wouldn't really consider it a horror movie, but it has a fantastic fairy-tale, magical feel to it.
I also wouldn't consider it a chick flick.
My boyfriend enjoyed it, but I just got so far into the story.. that the ending really did upset me. x'D

We have RedBox's around here, where you can rent a movie for 1$ a night. I'd recommend one of those for any movienight if you have one in your area.

We live out in the country. There's a small town (a couple thousand people) within walking distance, with a wee "mom & pop" run rental store. The prices are terrible, but it beats driving all the way to town just for a movie!

I used to think I lived in a small town, until I learned our population. About 10,000, give or take. x__x

I haaaate my brain.

New character. lol. And I want to make an avatar out of this one, since I wouldn't have to change my hair for her. xD

Wheezing Lover

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ici Chiot
I'm sorry this is taking FOREVER. Their stupid hands REFUSE to work for me >:VVV Rage... But I'll keep hacking away at it xD
Clouxx

Thanks for the link drop! I'll have a peek. c:

Cythvera

She looks like a pretty bad-a** character. Got any ideas around her, bio/story wise?

Humanismu

-shakes fist- Arsing hands! This is revenge for my ruined rice, you know that right? Karma and all that.

If it helps, I had a brain-blip... perhaps have Duss placing his hand on Armin's abdomen, and Armin's hand over top of it, or on Duss' arm or summat?

I love them holding hands, as in your sketch, but if a different position is easier, please do go ahead! c:

Dangerous Genius

Ici Chiot
Clouxx

Alright, just let me know! ^^

x-Sunarin-x's Princess

Dangerous Hellhound

Ici Chiot

She looks like a pretty bad-a** character. Got any ideas around her, bio/story wise?

I've been thinking about her story all day, during work. xD

-insert dorkiness here-

I've decided that she lives in a small village with her three sisters, and while they are incredibly passive and friendly, she's a little fireball that loves getting in a fight. She's taken to practicing with a sword, and really enjoys archery as well. Considering making her a bounty hunter.
(No, no Hunger Games inspiration. All I know from that book/movie is the very basic plot. Not interested in reading/watching it at all.)

Wheezing Lover

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ici Chiot
Clouxx

Cythvera

Humanismu

-shakes fist- Arsing hands! This is revenge for my ruined rice, you know that right? Karma and all that.

If it helps, I had a brain-blip... perhaps have Duss placing his hand on Armin's abdomen, and Armin's hand over top of it, or on Duss' arm or summat?

I love them holding hands, as in your sketch, but if a different position is easier, please do go ahead! c:
No. I will win this >:V
Cythvera
Ici Chiot

I've been thinking about her story all day, during work. xD

-insert dorkiness here-

I've decided that she lives in a small village with her three sisters, and while they are incredibly passive and friendly, she's a little fireball that loves getting in a fight. She's taken to practicing with a sword, and really enjoys archery as well. Considering making her a bounty hunter.
(No, no Hunger Games inspiration. All I know from that book/movie is the very basic plot. Not interested in reading/watching it at all.)

I haven't seen/read Hunger Games either, although I'd like to. I enjoy 'survival game' plots, and I always like Battle Royale and it's spin-offs.

She sounds pretty awesome. c: Bounty hunters and highwaymen always make for spanky-D characters. Put her in a world where women are equal to men, so she's perfectly permitted to use weapons as she pleases?
Humanismu

Than I shall sit quietly on the side-lines and cheer for you. >:3

Wheezing Lover

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ici Chiot
Humanismu

I have won >: DDDD Time to colour xD

x-Sunarin-x's Princess

Dangerous Hellhound

Ici Chiot

I haven't seen/read Hunger Games either, although I'd like to. I enjoy 'survival game' plots, and I always like Battle Royale and it's spin-offs.

She sounds pretty awesome. c: Bounty hunters and highwaymen always make for spanky-D characters. Put her in a world where women are equal to men, so she's perfectly permitted to use weapons as she pleases?

Funny how tekteks always look better than the actual avatar? Yeah... xD

I'm actually working on making her world believable... I want it to be a demon-infested world. x3
I'm considering making her a 'spirit dragon'. that is, she's connected to anything with a lifeforce, which is virtually everything.

Humanismu
Ici Chiot
Humanismu

I have won >: DDDD Time to colour xD

Yeeeeeeeahhh! Woot for winning!

x-Sunarin-x's Princess

Dangerous Hellhound

Cythvera

Funny how tekteks always look better than the actual avatar? Yeah... xD

I'm actually working on making her world believable... I want it to be a demon-infested world. x3
I'm considering making her a 'spirit dragon'. that is, she's connected to anything with a lifeforce, which is virtually everything.

Tektek has awesome layering options. :C Gaia should maybe implement a system like it. I hate having an awesome design all tekteked, only to find out it doesn't work on Gaia.

Ooooh. Demon-infestion is rather intriguing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff