• Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
neko-niki
xx..Badwolf..xx
neko-niki
xx..Badwolf..xx
User Image

Username: xx..Badwolf..xx (also answers to MissMeggsie)
Samples: a b c d
Single/Couple: I'd be happy doing whatever. c:
Price: for something along the lines of a & b, around 500-700k depending on complexity, for something like c, 800k-1.2mil, for something like d, 1.5-2mil
Estimated Time Until Completion: a, b, & c = a couple of days to a week, d = a week or two

I sort of have a couple of styles (my signature image is another example), so if you like some aspects of one style but others of another, I'd be happy to mix them around for you c:

How much would it cost for both of them in style d doing whatever you think looks nice? XD

Um! For a fullbody couple, maybe 1.7-2mil? It depends on how complex you want the costume details to be, really ^^; (like a more simple yukata kind of thing versus full-on kimono with designs all over it xD). I could do a waist-up for about 1mil if that takes your fancy. XD
Also, just by habit I've tended to draw with thicker lines lately than in the example for style d, but if you prefer the finer lines, I'll do that. :3

Then I'd like a waist up couple please! I also prefer the finer lines if that's ok C:
The pose is up to you but it would be great if you could show me WIPs once in a while!
Oh and you can just use their default outfits since those are pretty simple. You won't need to design a lot of patterns for those XD

Alright, sounds good! emotion_kirakira I'll get started soon.
xx..Badwolf..xx
neko-niki
xx..Badwolf..xx
neko-niki
xx..Badwolf..xx
User Image

Price: for something along the lines of a & b, around 500-700k depending on complexity, for something like c, 800k-1.2mil, for something like d, 1.5-2mil
Estimated Time Until Completion: a, b, & c = a couple of days to a week, d = a week or two

I sort of have a couple of styles (my signature image is another example), so if you like some aspects of one style but others of another, I'd be happy to mix them around for you c:

How much would it cost for both of them in style d doing whatever you think looks nice? XD

Um! For a fullbody couple, maybe 1.7-2mil? It depends on how complex you want the costume details to be, really ^^; (like a more simple yukata kind of thing versus full-on kimono with designs all over it xD). I could do a waist-up for about 1mil if that takes your fancy. XD
Also, just by habit I've tended to draw with thicker lines lately than in the example for style d, but if you prefer the finer lines, I'll do that. :3

Then I'd like a waist up couple please! I also prefer the finer lines if that's ok C:
The pose is up to you but it would be great if you could show me WIPs once in a while!
Oh and you can just use their default outfits since those are pretty simple. You won't need to design a lot of patterns for those XD

Great! Would you like me to start the trade now or later? C:

Magical Girl

37,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
neko-niki
xx..Badwolf..xx
neko-niki
xx..Badwolf..xx
neko-niki
xx..Badwolf..xx
User Image

Um! Maybe once I have a WIP for you? Personally I just feel a little uncomfortable receiving anything until I have something to offer xD;;
xx..Badwolf..xx
neko-niki
xx..Badwolf..xx
neko-niki
xx..Badwolf..xx

Um! Maybe once I have a WIP for you? Personally I just feel a little uncomfortable receiving anything until I have something to offer xD;;

Alrighty C:

Friendly Businesswoman

6,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Since you're looking for pixels too, I figured I'd give it a go n u n
Samples and prices are listed in my Art Shop~
Use the form please...

Golden Gaian

User Image

Username: Lyllisa
Samples: 1 2 3
Single/Couple: Single, I'd like to draw Kotori.
Price: Anywhere from 500k - 800k(fullbodies), depending on how much time used.
Estimated Time Until Completion: 5 days - 1 week (I could get it done sooner, like in a couple of days, but I'm a student so for me to sacrifice time like that... well, it would cost you more sweatdrop )

Hope you consider it.
Lyllisa
User Image

Estimated Time Until Completion: 5 days - 1 week (I could get it done sooner, like in a couple of days, but I'm a student so for me to sacrifice time like that... well, it would cost you more sweatdrop )

Hope you consider it.

Cute style! I'd like one please. heart
I completely understand that it may take time to complete so you can work at your own pace.

Golden Gaian

neko-niki
Lyllisa
User Image

Hope you consider it.

I completely understand that it may take time to complete so you can work at your own pace.

Thanks! I'll make a sketch and show you, and let you know how much it'll cost!
Lyllisa
neko-niki
Lyllisa
User Image

Hope you consider it.

Thanks! I'll make a sketch and show you, and let you know how much it'll cost!

Alright! I look forward to it heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces