Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Regular

Kotori00

Sorry for the delay ; ^;
I got sick for a week, then it was christmas, my sister came home from Grenada for two weeks and now my mom broke her fibula OTL
Now that I have a couple days to myself I've been able to get back to finishing off these commissions. @w@;

Anyway!
Here's the sample; I hope you like it!
User Image
Rhyara
Kotori00

Sorry for the delay ; ^;
I got sick for a week, then it was christmas, my sister came home from Grenada for two weeks and now my mom broke her fibula OTL
Now that I have a couple days to myself I've been able to get back to finishing off these commissions. @w@;

Anyway!
Here's the sample; I hope you like it!
User Image

It's alright, I understand! I hope everything's going alright.

And that is absolutely gorgeous!!! heart

Timid Regular

Kotori00

She'll have to stay home for a couple months. My dad has got everything under control for now, but in a week I should be able to go home and take care of her for a while. Hopefully at least until she can get her walking cast. But we should be fine thanks <3

Here's the art on DA
Full size is available for download 3nodding
Thank you very much! >w<
Rhyara
Kotori00

She'll have to stay home for a couple months. My dad has got everything under control for now, but in a week I should be able to go home and take care of her for a while. Hopefully at least until she can get her walking cast. But we should be fine thanks <3

Here's the art on DA
Full size is available for download 3nodding
Thank you very much! >w<

I hope she gets better soon! And thank you so much for the lovely art! It was definitely worth the wait!! heart

Princess Snack

31,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Hi Kotori! Ah, wow. You're still buying art for your OCs. I came back to Gaia recently and after browsing through my old posts, found my way here.
randomhex
Hi Kotori! Ah, wow. You're still buying art for your OCs. I came back to Gaia recently and after browsing through my old posts, found my way here.

Hey there! Yeah, I still am! I just wish I had more free time to search the AF for pretty art though XD
heart heart heart

Bump for luck on your art request!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas