Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

You see the pretty girly above? I'd like art of her. Specifically I'm looking for:

- Classic moe moe anime style
- Cell shading
- Full body, waist or chibi
- Simple background (one or two colors with just some patterns or doodles)

I'd be very happy if you guys would post some examples of your art, prices and anything else you can think of. And to make sure I get quality art, I'd like the artist to be of the quality of the reference or above that level. A bit unfair, I know, but I really, really, really would like some nice and proper art.

You as an artist, are allowed to dress her exactly as you like, so long it's cute.

My max budget for RL is currently 35 dollars, just so you guys are warned. Gold limit is 1mill.

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

RLC info
          I do kind of semi-realism but this kind of style might interest you X3
          ONE // TWO

Thanks for looking! She's lovely <33
As with silvyen, I don't draw classic anime, but my style may still interest you. I love drawing pretty girls =)

My samples can be found here.
RL commission info Samples & prices all there.
Goodness! So many offers and PMs already? eek Give me while to look everything through guys, and I'll get back to responding.
She's cute~ Good Luck.
Silvyen / Super lovely art. I'm so jealous of your painting skills. But I'm afraid I'll have to reject this time; not quite the style I'm after.

Koichi / Beautiful works as well; but I'm going to reject for the same reason above. I'm terribly sorry.

PRINC3 Mana / You have a super cool style too~. From the looks of it though, I can only afford a chibi. I don't think my funds will stretch that far unfortunately.

Dragonia Bane / Thanks! <3

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

<3 That's fine. Thanks a lot for the lovely compliments and good luck! heart

Feral Cat

4,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

Anxious Dabbler

Please click my banner if you're interested whee Thanks heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash