Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shestval
Lol I'm not working or going to school right now, so I have TIME. I just get distracted super-easy. XD And if I'm working on something, it has to have my full attention.

I haven't creeped Duss yet, but this may just be that I haven't run into anyone who looks like him yet. rofl I will totally creep on guys who look like Duss if I see them.

Ohman. You're talking about real people. I totes did not catch that.

I've never run into anyone who looks like Duss either. But I do keep an eye out for dudes with interesting noses. Mhmm.

Bilge rat

Ici Chiot
Ohman. You're talking about real people. I totes did not catch that.

I've never run into anyone who looks like Duss either. But I do keep an eye out for dudes with interesting noses. Mhmm.
Lol yeah, although I'm not talking about, like, actually stalking them or anything. XD Just like glancing over when they are at the next table and a restaurant and going "Mmmmmmmm..."
Mmmmmmmm...

/unblinking stare.

Creeping on mall people is fun.

Bilge rat

emotion_awesome

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

Shestval
Yaaaay! Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you, I was multitasking too bad last night to make an intelligent reply. XD Ici must be a god-tier multitasker, for how quickly she replies. XD

ANYWAYS, the Somebody Labs thing looks really really cool. I will totally follow and see what is up there. I'm glad you like Dieder's face! Sometimes I see real men who have a similar face and I watch them secretly like a creeper because I find those sorts of features really hot. rofl
♥~

oh trust me it's okay, I'm slow as hell in getting replies out 8Db

SWEET. STALK US. 8Db

I completely forgot to come and post my sketchy style here. D8< I posted it in Ici's thread but then I got distracted by setting up my PSP to work on my PC and needing to flowchart things.

Here eet is. o wo Like I told Ici though, I'm terrible at Gaia pricing. RL pricing sure, which I guess converted puts my price at 625k - 1.25m depending on how much of the body you want, how complex the image is, whether or not I like the characters, etc.

g'damn I'm a fickle artist and I never realised it before. /creys

~♥

Bilge rat

Variable Nonsense
~

oh trust me it's okay, I'm slow as hell in getting replies out 8Db

SWEET. STALK US. 8Db

I completely forgot to come and post my sketchy style here. D8< I posted it in Ici's thread but then I got distracted by setting up my PSP to work on my PC and needing to flowchart things.

Here eet is. o wo Like I told Ici though, I'm terrible at Gaia pricing. RL pricing sure, which I guess converted puts my price at 625k - 1.25m depending on how much of the body you want, how complex the image is, whether or not I like the characters, etc.

g'damn I'm a fickle artist and I never realised it before. /creys

~♥
I'm pretty sure that all artists are fickle in one way or another. xD It's just really hard to draw something you aren't interested in drawing.

I'll take whatever you want to give me! Um, Ici offered 750k and that seems reasonable to me, so 750k?

Shestval

~♥
I'm pretty sure that all artists are fickle in one way or another. xD It's just really hard to draw something you aren't interested in drawing.

I'll take whatever you want to give me! Um, Ici offered 750k and that seems reasonable to me, so 750k?

Okay. o wo~

My pick of who to draw or do you want someone specific?

Bilge rat

Variable Nonsense
Okay. o wo~

My pick of who to draw or do you want someone specific?
Whoever you want! I have them all in my req thread because I want art of them all. xd Dieder and Jake are usually at the top of my list; I rotated some other people up there to give them more of a chance but I still love Dieder & Jake art. :3

Also, congrats on being featured! I just saw that.

Shestval
Whoever you want! I have them all in my req thread because I want art of them all. xd Dieder and Jake are usually at the top of my list; I rotated some other people up there to give them more of a chance but I still love Dieder & Jake art. :3

♥~

I will probably draw Dieder then! Unless you want slightly less detailed art.

Ici and I agreed on 1.5m for couple art so you'd be getting single art or less detailed couple art, your choice?

ps i love dieder's face fak

And thank you! > w< You should congrat constantLogic really though - he designed my avatar. I just submitted it because it's my fav av ever. ; w;

~♥

Bilge rat

Variable Nonsense
Shestval

♥~

I will probably draw Dieder then! Unless you want slightly less detailed art.

Ici and I agreed on 1.5m for couple art so you'd be getting single art or less detailed couple art, your choice?

ps i love dieder's face fak

And thank you! > w< You should congrat constantLogic really though - he designed my avatar. I just submitted it because it's my fav av ever. ; w;

~♥
I dunno, you feeling a couple? I have the golds. :3

And that avatar is pretty awesome. XD

Shestval
I dunno, you feeling a couple? I have the golds. :3

And that avatar is pretty awesome. XD
♥~

Couple's fine with me, as long as the price is right for you! I'm terrible at pricing myself so I'm always like IS THIS OKAY????

XD

You can send the trade over if you want. Just label it so I remember what it is. I'll accept (since I'm getting all sorts of notifications and crap and I don't want to accidentally cancel it) but don't confirm until I waddle back in here and tell you that I got yo shiz. XD /snerk

~♥

Spacey Strawberry

You can seriously stop giving me credit babe. D:

Also hi again. ♥

Bilge rat

constantLogic
You can seriously stop giving me credit babe. D:

Also hi again. ♥
Hi! emotion_awesome

It's a cool avatar, none-the-less! I've never thought to apply to be featured. XD

Also, trade sent. :3

Spacey Strawberry

Shestval
Hi! emotion_awesome

It's a cool avatar, none-the-less! I've never thought to apply to be featured. XD

Also, trade sent. :3
Thanks!
I'll tell him in case he didn't notice. ♥

Also yeah this is my usual avatar. This or the black one.

So sparkle desudesudesudesu whatever.

No seriously I just like colours/raves/etc.
Also cats.

Lots of cats.

All the cats.

Why can't I hold all these cats.

Bilge rat

constantLogic
Thanks!
I'll tell him in case he didn't notice. ♥

Also yeah this is my usual avatar. This or the black one.

So sparkle desudesudesudesu whatever.

No seriously I just like colours/raves/etc.
Also cats.

Lots of cats.

All the cats.

Why can't I hold all these cats.
Gaia is a great place to be if you want to not be able to hold all the cats. rofl I wish I could have a kitty in real life, but I live in a little tiny apartment. sad We can't get a dog, either.

Is Vari really getting gay-bashing? Really? :I That's stupid, I expected better from Gaia. But maybe that's just because I rarely crawl out from my little corner of the guilds and Art Shops.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff