Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bilge rat

Spacey Strawberry

yum_puddi

Ici sent me here from (his? her? their?) thread. ♥

I showed my partner and he's interested so he'll be posting here later. He says he loves some of your characters.

Bilge rat

constantLogic
yum_puddi

Ici sent me here from (his? her? their?) thread. ♥

I showed my partner and he's interested so he'll be posting here later. He says he loves some of your characters.
Her thread. XD Yeah, I saw that. Ici's a sweetie.

Sounds good, I look forward to it!

Spacey Strawberry

Shestval
Her thread. XD Yeah, I saw that. Ici's a sweetie.

Sounds good, I look forward to it!
Yes she seems to be.

Sorry, I only met her yesterday through stumbling around through different threads.

No offense if it's a strange way to find out someone's gender. I just assume it's the same as their avatar's until I'm told differently, most times. ;]

Bilge rat

constantLogic
Yes she seems to be.

Sorry, I only met her yesterday through stumbling around through different threads.

No offense if it's a strange way to find out someone's gender. I just assume it's the same as their avatar's until I'm told differently, most times. ;]
Yeah, gender on Gaia is a funny thing. XD My policy is to assume that the real gender matches the avatar until told otherwise, although I'll sometimes make guesses based on behavior. And no matter what flavor of the rainbow people think I am, I just laugh and correct them. XD (I'm a cis-lady, too.)

People who get worked up about assumptions of gender on Gaia are weird. XD

Bilge rat

Bilge rat

Ok! biggrin

Dishes are done, bathroom is cleaned, and towels are in the laundry!

...this means I can totally spend the rest of the day with a beachtowel, a diet coke, and a novel... right?
Shestval
Ok! biggrin

Dishes are done, bathroom is cleaned, and towels are in the laundry!

...this means I can totally spend the rest of the day with a beachtowel, a diet coke, and a novel... right?

A beachtowel?

Maaaan, I'm just happy there isn't snow on the ground anymore. You lucky little weiner, you.

Chapters 16-20 received, btw. Working on A/D story crap at the mo, but I'll get back to Dagger shortly.

Bilge rat

Ici Chiot
A beachtowel?

Maaaan, I'm just happy there isn't snow on the ground anymore. You lucky little weiner, you.

Chapters 16-20 received, btw. Working on A/D story crap at the mo, but I'll get back to Dagger shortly.
Oh man, REALLY? It's actually HOT here, like 85F. And I live in Ohio, not the Deep South. XD Me and my beachtowel are gonna go under a tree. rofl I got sunburned yesterday.

no rush, although I'm glad to know you got them!
Shestval
Ici Chiot
A beachtowel?

Oh man, REALLY? It's actually HOT here, like 85F. And I live in Ohio, not the Deep South. XD Me and my beachtowel are gonna go under a tree. rofl I got sunburned yesterday.

no rush, although I'm glad to know you got them!

I haven't checked the temperature... but it's above freezing. emotion_awesome

Yay, Canada.

I lived in Texas for a bit, as a teeny-bopper. Deep, deep South. Too hot. Too many angry leg-eating ants vs. Stubborn I-WILL-walk-in-the-grass me. I didn't win. Ever.

Enjoy your book and your weather!

Bilge rat

Ici Chiot
I haven't checked the temperature... but it's above freezing. emotion_awesome

Yay, Canada.

I lived in Texas for a bit, as a teeny-bopper. Deep, deep South. Too hot. Too many angry leg-eating ants vs. Stubborn I-WILL-walk-in-the-grass me. I didn't win. Ever.

Enjoy your book and your weather!
Ugh, thanks for reminding me why I don't want to live in Texas!

I would definitely be hanging out with a beachtowel and a coke and a novel and my bikini if I weren't sunburnt. XD Oh well.

Came back in because the landscaping guys were landscaping, though.

Bilge rat

Bilge rat

Husband has me embroidering faces on his dolls.

This activity always makes me want to pull my hair out. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces