Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Thumbs up* Go men!

Bilge rat

Vupi
*Thumbs up* Go men!
YUS!

I like your sig. rofl (I'd consider myself good enough, so now I feel like a centerfold!) *ego*
That's awesome!

Dapper Werewolf

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shestval
McFroglegs
Xiotl got accepted for a commission tonight! 1/3 requests isn't so bad. rofl
That's actually a pretty decent ratio!

I added Xiotl's information, too. 3nodding I hope it's vaguely accurate. rofl

Actually ended up with 2/4 before the night was over. rofl

It looks accurate enough for commissioning. xd Hooray!

Bilge rat

McFroglegs
Actually ended up with 2/4 before the night was over. rofl

It looks accurate enough for commissioning. xd Hooray!
The people who like Xiotl.... REALLY like Xiotl, it seems. rofl

Yeah, 100% accuracy wasn't really the point atm. Once I have everything up that I want to have up, I will probably go through and refine. (Anyways, by that point, Xiotl will have more developed personality!)
*Wants to draw too*

Bilge rat

Vupi
*Wants to draw too*
You should draw, then!

I actually really do NOT want to draw. Being in a drawing class will do that to you, I have discovered. rofl

I don't want to go to work, either, but I think I shall. Fishes need to be fed! Hungry fishes.
I've been in drawing classes for as long as I can remember, the one I'm in now, doesn't really help me improve... So I'm looking for other stuff to draw then what he assigns me in class. 8D

Bilge rat

Vupi
I've been in drawing classes for as long as I can remember, the one I'm in now, doesn't really help me improve... So I'm looking for other stuff to draw then what he assigns me in class. 8D
The classes usually help me improve.... they just also sometimes make me hate drawing for awhile, because it's REQUIRED. rofl I'm sorry that your class right now sucks, though!

Bilge rat

Bilge rat

Trying to find a diagram of high-pressure processing equipment used for food from a reputable source.... Hmmmm. neutral

Bilge rat

Mega Goat

12,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Bilge rat

culicover
heart
Hi! I am updating my front page. 3nodding Ryan is picking lint out of his bellybutton. rolleyes

Mega Goat

12,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Shestval
culicover
heart
Hi! I am updating my front page. 3nodding Ryan is picking lint out of his bellybutton. rolleyes

Huh. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces