Welcome to Gaia! ::

When starting a new series what is the first thing that draws you to it?

Story 0.4 40.0% [ 26 ]
Characters 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 21 ]
Genre 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Creator (Writer?) 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Style 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Other 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
hpanna
D: Wow, he's a jerk. Just think of it this way, it's better to know how he truly is than realizing later and wasting more time being his friend. He's not worthy of being your friend.

Thanks Anna! Thats a good way to look at it. I know, he would always say he was a jerk but I didn't believe him but yeah now I see it. I highly doubt he'd ever be happy given how easy it was for him to get in a bad mood and frustrated with things. Oh well, if he talks to me eventually I'm going to have alot of things to yell at him for but if he doesn't then I guess I'll get over it.

So now my boss is looking for someone to replace him so I hope its someone nice.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika
Dramatica Donnelly
oh well that's good, right? Yay for more hours? No? Feel free to tell me to shut up anytime xD

Yeah more hours which means more money which is always good. But when I started out I had four days off a week then the one who was hired with me quit so then I only had three days off and now with this one I'm down to two days off. I just liked to have more days off to draw and stuff. I'm pretty much working full time until he can find someone else. Yesterday I was supposed to work until 4 but he asked if I could stay until 5 and I said sure (because I didn't want to leave my other co-worker to be alone because its hard on her) but I didn't end up leaving until 6 because there was just so much to do. Its tiring.

My biggest problem was that he was my favorite co-worker and he made the days we worked together really enjoyable. He was the only one I could talk to and felt comfortable around. I feel betrayed by my best friend because he had to have known that everything would be pushed on me because the only other worker besides our managers was an older lady who is already working full time as it is so she can't have any more hours. He didn't tell me he was quitting the evening before when it was just the two of us working there and I even said I'd see him tomorrow before I left but maybe thats why he just said "see ya" instead, he didn't say anything to me and on top of that he un-friend-ed me on facebook (And I only started going on there for him...since I think its boring....and I dont understand why he would do that at all) and hasn't texted me on the phone either. I mean if he just would have said something like "I'm sorry but I just couldn't take working there anymore." or atleast explain things to me I wouldn't be as upset as I am.

Just leaving a note to the manager (and not talking to me) is cowardly/inconsiderate and we were complaining about the other people who quit saying they just should have givin them the two weeks notice so they could find a replacement or even just tried talking it out. I guess its different when its him. The lil backstabber... stare

I guess I'm just not meant to have friends because they all leave me in one way or another.

Oh what an asshat stressed
This sort of situation is precisely why I have trust issues , you never know when someone's going to turn around to become a complete jerkwad.
But Anna's right , you're better off having it nipped in the bud now before he did anything to really hurt you.

Anyhoo, I hope you find time to draw again!!
I might just use I might just use this snow day to catch up on my own art.
Dramatica Donnelly

Exactly what I'm doing, but I'm disappointed by the snowfall accumulation. But it's a good thing though

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dramatica Donnelly
Oh what an asshat stressed
This sort of situation is precisely why I have trust issues , you never know when someone's going to turn around to become a complete jerkwad.
But Anna's right , you're better off having it nipped in the bud now before he did anything to really hurt you.

Anyhoo, I hope you find time to draw again!!

Yeah I have trust issues too and I mean I knew something had been off about him lately. I miss him but its not like I'm miserable without him. And I dont need someone whos always miserable to try and bring me down.

I'm drawing (Well coloring actually) all day today so atleast its something. Did you get alot of snow?

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Kirameku Mika

looks like there's a new event, did you make anything from the gofusion? biggrin

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Yuberrific
whee whee

your art is nice *drools*

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Crimson Carmen
Kirameku Mika

looks like there's a new event, did you make anything from the gofusion? biggrin

Now I haven't, some of it looks nice though.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Um I guess we didn't get too much snow round these parts, but being a walker, any snow is too much. -_-
Aaaaand I didn't use the time to catch up on art cos I'm a lazy bum who spent the time watching TV instead.
On the plus side I finally finished True Blood.
Actually considering how that ended that may not be a plus after all.

When did goldsinks (which I understand are necessary ) become "events"?
There wasn't even a switch em game to go with it. -_-
but at least they gave out wing charms.
Which I kept forgetting to get. sweatdrop

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dramatica Donnelly

Its been snowing a little bit here too, Its annoying when you have to go somewhere. I know what you mean on my days off I usually end up only getting a little bit of drawing done. I've been working on yours every chance I get but I've just been so tired lately....and not even the kind where I can sleep good just the "I dont feel like doing anything because of my sore muscles" kind. I only have Aliester's skin and a few small details left on it so I should finish it up tomorrow...for real this time. XD I wouldn't feel right about working on anything else until I finish that up. But I really enjoyed coloring Dementia~ emotion_bigheart

Yeah its not helping things either...everything is still really expensive.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika
Dramatica Donnelly

Its been snowing a little bit here too, Its annoying when you have to go somewhere. I know what you mean on my days off I usually end up only getting a little bit of drawing done. I've been working on yours every chance I get but I've just been so tired lately....and not even the kind where I can sleep good just the "I dont feel like doing anything because of my sore muscles" kind. I only have Aliester's skin and a few small details left on it so I should finish it up tomorrow...for real this time. XD I wouldn't feel right about working on anything else until I finish that up. But I really enjoyed coloring Dementia~ emotion_bigheart

Yeah its not helping things either...everything is still really expensive.

Aw I can't wait to see it! heart

UGH I know, I can't believe I managed to save up 100billion gold and I still don't have enough for the item I want! stressed

once upon a time that would have bought me like oodles of really good items User Image

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dramatica Donnelly

Here, I'm not completely done with it (I still need to add the jewelry and I want to do a bit more shading on the skin) but I'll upload that on dA so you can see the full size. But work has been hard on me so I wanted to show it to you now. XD

Thirteenth Human

3,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Kirameku Mika
Dramatica Donnelly

Here, I'm not completely done with it (I still need to add the jewelry and I want to do a bit more shading on the skin) but I'll upload that on dA so you can see the full size. But work has been hard on me so I wanted to show it to you now. XD

Oh its absolutely lovely Kira!! heart heart heart heart heart 4laugh
andi adore the clothing designs, I would have never thought of putting mouths on knees whee

Timid Fairy

16,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dramatica Donnelly
Kirameku Mika
Dramatica Donnelly

Oh its absolutely lovely Kira!! heart heart heart heart heart 4laugh
andi adore the clothing designs, I would have never thought of putting mouths on knees whee

The avatar refs you gave me (Which I loosely based their outfits around) had something on the knee but I couldn't really make out what it was so~ I did what I thought would look nice. XD I'm glad you like them~ Did you like Dementia's hair streaks? Because I can upload the full version without them if you'd rather, I had them on a separate layer incase you didn't like them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff